Five

Nirvana

I dragged myself to the common room after school and laid down on the couch, my eyelids felt so heavy, my eyes slowly closed knocking me out.

Draco

Pansy and I walked in the common room laughing over the prank we had pulled on the Weasly's. I noticed Nirvana was asleep on the couch, which caused me to stop laughing. Pansy rolled her eyes and stomped her way to the girls dormitory.

I smiled softly and picked up Nirvana and laid her down in her bed. I grabbed a blanket and slowly placed it over her.

"What's up with you and Nirvana?" Pansy asked loudly, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm dragging her to the common room. "So are you going to tell me Malfoy?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nothing's going on between us Parkinson." I said with boredom in my voice. Pansy and I liked each other, her more than me, which meant she was quite over protective and jealous when she saw me talking to other girls. Specially Nirvana.

"Well you two seem awfully friendly towards each other, what happened between you too on your trip to Florida?" Pansy asked angrily, I rolled my eyes and began walking away from her not wanting to argue over something stupid. "DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME MALFOY!" I turned around and cupped Pansys face, my lips smashing against hers.

Once we pulled away from the kiss, our foreheads rubbed against each other. "Nothing happened alright? And nothing's happening right now, we're just friends." Pansy nodded and I headed up to my dorm.

Nirvana

Screams filled my ears, and my eyes flashed open. "What the- I was in the common room." I mumbled looking around the dormitory.

"DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME MALFOY!" I heard Pansy yell, I ran out to the common room and watched as Draco kissed Pansy.

Pansy opened her eyes while they kissed and glared at me before closing her eyes again. My heart ached, as I remembered my first kiss, it was with Draco.

We were ten hiding from our parents in a closet, I still remember how his lips felt. They were soft and he tasted like green apples. I groaned and ran back to the girls dormitory.

I heard footsteps and I immediately closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. "He's mine Giannina, so don't even try to make a move on him you little slut." I heard Pansy whisper in my ear, she burst out laughing, but her laughter didn't last.

"SLUGULUS ERUCTO!" I called out pointing my wand at Pansy who fell to the floor as she burped up slugs.

"DRAC-" She tried yelling but the slugs just kept on coming. "You're gon- na regr-et this." Draco ran inside the dormitory and ran towards Pansy.

"NIRVANA WHAT DI-" He groaned and helped Pansy up and rushed her to the hospital wing.

I looked at the slugs with disgust and used a spell to get rid of them, my mind rushing to how angry Draco looked.

The rest of the girls walked in and laid down on their beds. "Where's Pansy?" One of them asked me, I rolled my eyes and completely ignored her.

I got ready for bed and laid down in my bed, I grabbed my wand and a book and threw my blanket over my head. "Lumos." I whispered, a light appeared at the end of my wand making me smile. I opened up my book and began reading completely losing track of time.

Draco

Draco

When I got back from the hospital wing, I angrily rushed to the girls dormitory, I saw a light hidden under a blanket, I approached the light and snatched the blanket away revealing Nirvana.

"You, me, common room. NOW!" I whisper yelled, Nirvana rolled her eyes and I grabbed her arm dragging her to the common room.

"What the hell is your problem Malfoy?" Nirvana whisper yelled not trying to wake up the other Slytherins.

I groaned and looked at her dead in the eye. "You're an arse for using that spell on Pansy." I said angrily, Nirvana's eyes opened widely as a gasp escaped her mouth.

"You shouldn't even be talking Malfoy!" She scoffed, "If only you would've heard the things she said to me." Nirvana said her voice sounding sad, which made me feel quite guilty.

"What is it that she said?" I asked furiously, Nirvana licked her lips and looked down at her hands and back up at me. "Well? Go on!"

"SHE SAID THAT YOU WERE HERS AND TO NOT TRY TO MAKE A MOVE ON YOU BECAUSE I WAS A SLUT!"

"QUIT LYING!"

"I AM NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

And before we knew it, everyone in the Slytherin house was in the common room listening to our conversation. "Show's over people, get your asses back to bed." Nirvana said pushing through the crowd as tears ran down her rosy cheeks.

"Nirvana wait, I'm sorry!" I tried going after her, but she slammed the door on my face. "Open this door, I'm sorry. I believe you."

Soft sobs were coming out of the room which made my heart break, I had hurt the person who had always been there for me.

Nirvana

Once I felt like Draco was gone, I unlocked the door and rushed to my bed. The girls slowly walked in the room and surrounded my bed.

"Nirvana it's ok, we believe you." One of them said, the rest nodding their heads in agreement.

"But he doesn't, and that's the only person I need to believe me." I said a sob escaping my lips, the girls all hugged me tightly which was something I never expected to from Slytherins.

Our house was known for bullying the other houses, being heartless and rebelling, so it surprised me when the girls tried to comfort me.

After the girls got me to stop crying, we all headed to bed. It took me a while to fall asleep since I spent a lot of time thinking about the fight Draco and I had, but I remembered the many fights we had growing up, and how we always found a way to get back together, which got me to fall asleep...