Three

Nirvana's dad^

Nirvana

We got on the plane and unfortunately I got a seat next to Draco.

I grabbed a book from my bag, but Draco snatched it away. "Quit reading damnit," he said looking through the book. "What's so special about these books anyway?" He asked throwing it back at me.

"Everything." I mumbled, Draco chuckled and grabbed my chin making me face him.

"Enjoy your life for once, stop being such a book worm."

Yeah, I will admit, he was right. I needed to enjoy life, but I was already enjoying it. I was a witch who went to  a school filled with witches, wizards and magical creatures. What else was there to enjoy? That completed my life.

I rolled my eyes and put the book back in my bag. I closed my eyes and placed my head on the cold window.

The plane was ride nine hours long, I didn't think I could survive being next to Draco for nine hours.

Draco

I looked at Nirvana, she looked quite sad, it reminded me of fourth year, when Cedric died. She cried for days, she wouldn't even come out the dormitory, she only went out for classes but other than that she spent every minute of every hour in there. She wouldn't even eat.

Nirvana and Cedric were a thing, they didn't last though since he obviously passed away, but she loved him, and it was obvious. Her eyes always lit up when she heard his name, and her cheeks would turn red when he was around.

"I never got to tell you this but, I'm sorry about Cedric."

She looked at me with anger in her eyes. "Don't you dare use his name for your enjoyment Malfoy." She spoke with gritted teeth.

"Nirvana I'm serious." I said, and I really was. Nirvana and I hated each other now, but we were best friends before and it hurt me to see her hurt. Sometimes. All the time! She was like family, and I hated to see my family get hurt.

"Sure you are." She scoffed, she looked out the window and I sighed.

NIRVANA

NIRVANA

We got to the hotel and we started getting ready for the wedding.