Fourty Eight

Philip

Nirvana and I walked around the garden talking once again. She'd been staying at my house for about a month, I didn't mind it all but it was just really weird. She was really weird. She would disappear into thin air, say things that didn't add up, she never wanted to touch me and when I asked about Malfoy, she didn't say a thing.

A bee landed on her arm and she looked down at it and completely ignored it, "Aren't you allergic to Bees?" I scoffed, Nirvana shook her head and winced when the Bee stung her.

"I'm fine."

Nirvana

I fell to the floor as I felt a sharp pain hit my body. "Hey, you ok?" Dean asked walking up to me, I nodded although I didn't quite know if I was ok or not. "Come on." He groaned helping me get up, he threw my arm over his shoulder and picked up my things before walking me to the Hospital Wing.

He laid me down on one of the beds and put my things at the end of the bed. "Do you want me to get Malfoy?" He asked softly.

"You don't have to if-" He swiftly walked out the room immediately cutting me off.

My body was sore and weak, the same thing happened 2 months ago, but it wasn't as bad.

Blaise popped up in the room and sat down beside me with a worried expression on his face, "Nirvana, it's Elizah. She's up to something." He said, I gave him a confused look and shook my head.

"What are you talking about?" I scoffed, Blaise scoffed and ran his hand down his face. I was awfully confused, what did he mean by saying Elizah was up to something?

"She's trying to-"

Footsteps echoed in the room, and I turned my head and met Draco's big Grey eyes. "Are you ok?" He asked softly sitting down beside me as he grabbed my hand.

My breathing got heavy, and there was the sharp pain again. I groaned and turned my body around and I dug my face into the pillow. "Nirvana, answer me. Are you ok?" Draco asked rubbing my back, I wished I could tell him I was fine but I really wasn't. My body felt weak. Really weak.

"Nirvana she's trying to kill you."

————

Elizah

Nirvana inhaled with a smile and exhaled with a smirk. "What?" I chuckled, she shook her head and looked at me in the eye.

"Follow me." She whispered as her smirk grew even bigger. My gut was telling me not to follow her, but my head was telling me to do it, and her voice replayed over and over again in my head.

I nodded and followed her into the woods. The sun that once shun upon us had disappeared into the clouds, and the sky turned into a grey color. I stopped looking at the sky and looked at Nirvana, who had vanished. "Over here!" She called out, I turned around and saw her in the distance by the river that flowed by.

I gulped and slowly walked closer to her, "Hurry up Philip!" She laughed, but her laugh was different. Why was I-

She disappeared into thin air and I flinched when I heard a branch crack behind me. "I said, 'hurry up.'" Nirvana whispered in my ear. I nodded and ran toward the river.

"You see this?" She asked pointing at the lake, "This is where it ends." My heart was pounding in my chest, I wanted to run but my legs weren't moving. She walked closer to me, and closer and closer, until she was finally touching me. My face burned, and screams escaped my lips as she laughed.

Elizah

I smirked as Philip slowly turned to rock, I gave him a sweet little smile and threw him in the water. "Thank you." I said walking away.