Fifty Five

Draco

Draco

It'd been 2 years since the final battle at Hogwarts. We were still staying at the manor, but everything was remodeled. Sort of. We bought 5 horses for the barn, Mary and Winston were married and had a baby on the way and they were no longer our servants, they were family, and Nirvana and I got married 2 months after we turned 18. We were just kids, but we loved each other, besides we knew each other more than anyone in the world.

"Hey." Nirvana smiled walking up to me, I smiled back at her and I felt my face turned red when our eyes met.

"Hey."

She sat down on the swing that Winston had built for her a while I was gone a couple years ago, and I walked up from behind her and pushed her gently, "Draco?" She asked, I stopped the swing and wrapped my arms around her as I placed my chin on her shoulder while we looked at the sunset.

"Yes?"

"Never mind."

Nirvana

I was hiding something big, something I was too nervous to tell Draco even though I knew he wanted it. Mary and Winston knew about it since Mary was going through the same thing, but I just didn't have the gusts to tell Draco that I was pregnant. 18 was a very young age to become a parent, but that was one of the reasons Draco and I hid from the world, so we wouldn't be judged by others. Besides, Mary and Winston said they would help us, and I said I would help them.

Draco continued to push the swing and I smiled brightly. Everything was so much better, we didn't have Pansy affecting our relationship and we were safe from the toxic and cruel world.

————

The next day we all sat down to eat breakfast as Draco and I rated the baby name ideas Mary and Winston had. Mary kept winking at me making me smile, which made Draco give me a weird look.

"Liberty?" Winston read off the notebook, Draco and I looked at each other and shook our heads at Winston, "Alright, we have one name left. If you don't like it I will Avada Kedavra the both of you." Winston joked, we all burst out in laughter and nodded so he could continue, "Blaise." The smile I once had turned into a frown making Draco grab my hand.