Fifty Six

Draco

Late at night Nirvana and I sat by the ocean looking up at the full moon. She laid her head on my shoulder and I laid my head on top of hers as I placed my hand on her stomach.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear, I felt Nirvana smile and I leaned down to her belly, "And I love you." I whispered. Nirvana placed her hand over mine and I felt the butterflies in my stomach come to life. It's crazy isn't it? What a person can do to you by just touching you, standing beside you, talking to you. I never believed in love till I met her, and no matter how hard our lives were and how many arguments we had, we always ended up together. All the arguments, all the crying, all the screaming, it was all worth it because somehow it brought us together.

"Vana?"

"Yeah?"

She looked at me with a smile on her face and I smiled back at her, "I've never asked you this question. But, what's your biggest fear?" I asked. Nirvana looked away from me and bit her bottom lip.

"Dying alone."

"I'll leave this world with you so you don't have to do it alone."

Nirvana

Draco and I stayed in out for an hour or two till we got tired and headed up to our room. I was taking a shower while Draco waited for me, when I heard a loud scream. I immediately got out of the shower and changed into my clothes. I ran out of the bathroom and looked at Draco who sat in bed with a worried expression on his face, "What was that?" I asked, he shrugged and got out of bed, he approached the door but I pushed him back, "Don't you dare Malfoy, you know what happens to the people that go investigate." I said with gritted teeth.

The door knob began moving and moving and finally there was pounding on the door, "Draco, Vana open the door!" Mary yelled, I immediately opened the door and she jumped into my arms as Draco closed the door again.

"What happened?" I asked, she looked at me with tears streaming down her face and she grabbed my arm and pulled me far away from the door with Draco following us.

"There's a man, he's looking for Draco. And he killed Winston and December." She whispered trying not to scream, I gulped and looked at Draco who had fear written all over his face. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms my waist.

A sob escaped my lips and I kissed his cheek, "Everything's gonna be ok, we just have to find a way to leave." I whispered, Draco pushed me away and looked at me in the eye. He smiled softly and kissed the top of my head, he then grabbed my hands and kissed them while keeping eye contact with me.

"This is when it started, and this is when it ends." He whispered, I shook my head and wiped away my tears. I was confused. What did he mean by that?

"What do you mean?"

"I walked into your life today 16 years ago, and now it's time for me to walk out of it."

My heart broke into a million pieces and I knew I would collapse at any second. I tried to say something, but no words came out of my mouth. Draco cleared his throat and he cupped my cheeks, "I've always told you I loved you endlessly, and that's why I have to do this." He whispered, "The universe is yours, you don't need me. I love you so much I would die for you, a thousand times just for you darling." He continued, tears streamed down my cheeks like a water fall.

"What happened to 'I'll leave this world with you so you don't have to do it alone?" I asked remembering what he'd told me not so long ago.

"I love you endlessly, never forget that. If I'm not back in five minutes, you leave. Do not come looking for me." He ignored my question and he kissed me passionately, and left without another word. I dropped to the ground and ran my fingers down my hair. All I could think about was Draco, and who the person was, absolutely no one but our family knew we lived there. And Voldemort was dead, so who was the person downstairs?