Thirty Two

Nirvana

The week was pretty boring, especially with all the rules Umbridge came up with. I couldn't even hold hands with Draco in the hall, which wasn't a want, it was a need! I felt as if I didn't have him close to me or his skin against mine, my heart would stop.

I sat down in the library next to Hermione as she wrote down something in her notes. "Oh hi Nirvana." She said with a smile, I smiled back and slightly waved at her before opening the book I was planning to read.

After a minute or so, Neville, Harry and Ron sat down with us. "Hi Vana, hi Hermione." Ron said smiling at us. I sighed and smiled when his voice hit my ears, Ron had the sweetest British accent, it was my favorite of all time. "What are you all smiley about?" Ron asked, I shook my head and smiled more.

"Come on Vana, tell me."

I burst into laughter and shook my head as I looked up at him. "I'm sorry, you have the cutest accent." I laughed.

"I do not have an accent, you have an accent Giannina!"

Umbridge popped up from behind Ron, and hit his head with a book. "No talking in the library Mr Weasly." She said with her annoying voice. As soon as Umbridge walked away to bother other kids in the library, we all groaned in annoyance. Who the hell did she think she was?

 Who the hell did she think she was?

"She's- UGHHHH! I hate her guts." I said to Draco as I paced back and forth in  the boys dormitory. Draco sighed and stood up putting his hands on my shoulders.

"She's not so bad."

He walked to the Common Room and I gasped. "Not so bad? Are you kidding?" I said, Draco turned around and chuckled.

"I'm just messing with your darling, come here." Draco said sticking his hand out for me, I sighed in relief and smiled as I took his hand.

We walked to the Common Room and he put a radio on the coffee table

We walked to the Common Room and he put a radio on the coffee table. "Are you ready to dance with me Vana?" He asked, I nodded and Draco spun me around making me giggle.

People saw Draco as a heartless guy, and a bully. And yeah, he was a bully, but he wasn't heartless. He just didn't know how to show love towards people he didn't quite know, he had trust issues, and the things that his dad put him through made anger build up inside of him, but he wasn't heartless.

Draco turned on the radio, and I squealed as I heard Faithfully hit my ears. I took off my boots and I hummed to the song as I slid around the Common Room. I stopped and looked at Draco as I pointed at him.

"Highway run!" We sung, Draco took my hand and spun me around as he pulled me close to him. We moved from side to side as I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Highway run
Into the midnight sun, wheels go round and round.
You're on my mind
Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sendin' all my love
Along the wire
They say the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line
It's been you and me
And lovin' a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be

"Oh girl you stand by me, I'm forever yours, faithfully." Draco whispered in my ear, I looked up at him and smiled. I wished he meant that, but I was forever his, no matter what. Some people might've called me crazy for thinking that way since I was just a teenager, but I really did love him, and just because I was a teenager it didn't mean I didn't know what love was. Love could hit you at anytime, at any age, there's no right age to fall in love.

"I love you so much Vana, you have no idea how-" Draco said, but was cut off by the radio being thrown across the room.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt the perfect little couple." Pansy said with her arms crossed over her chest, I rolled my eyes ignored her. "Hello! I'm talking to you!" She said snapping her fingers as she walked around the couch just to get to us.

"I don't remember knowing how to talk to dogs Pansy." I said, I sounded pretty stupid not gonna lie since it was a come back only a sixth grader would use, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

Pansy rolled her eyes and stepped on my feet on purpose. "What the fuck pugface!" I yelled looking down at my feet.

"Come on Pansy, don't be li-"

"No, YOU don't be like this. We just broke up and you're already hanging out with this spoiled little brat!" Pansy yelled pointing at me, I tried to speak but she came back at me. "Don't try to say you're not spoiled when you're wearing a 2 thousand pound ring!" She said pointing at the ring Draco gave me for Christmas.

"She's not spoiled and she's not a brat! I gave her that ring for Christmas so calm down mate!" Draco yelled back, he picked up my boots and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the Common Room and out into the hall. He kneeled down and put on my boots as I held on to the wall. "She's insane, I can't believe I ever dated her." Draco said pulling up the zipper from my high knee black leather boots.

Draco sighed and wrapped my green Slytherin scarf around my neck. "We're going for walk." He said walking ahead of me, but I stayed back.

"I'm not a dog Malfoy." I scoffed, Draco turned around and gave me sad eyes. I laughed and ran up to him and grabbed his arm. "I'm just messing with you." Draco sighed in relief and kissed my forehead.

We walked down the corridors of Hogwarts, immediately letting go of each other every time we heard footsteps. Umbridge hated seeing couples roaming the halls of Hogwarts, and Draco and I couldn't risk getting seen by her. I didn't know if he had some of privilege of not getting in trouble because he was Prefect, but he still avoided getting seen by her while he was holding hands with me.

"We should get some butter beer

"We should get some butter beer." I said trying to blink away the snowflakes that were getting in my eyes.

"Let's go!" Draco yelled letting go of my hand and running towards Three Broom Sticks.

"Wait for me!"