Thirty

Pansy

By the next day, everyone at Hogwarts knew about Draco and I's break up. The word spread like wild fire, and girls were all over him which turned my sadness to anger.

I knew the reason he broke up with me was so he could be with Nirvana, which made me quite sad. Nirvana was pretty sweet, but also a bitch who got whatever she wanted. She thought that just because she was rich and pretty she had the world at her feet, but she really didn't. Her life was a complete mess, she had mommy issues and most of her boyfriends ended up dead, and I wished it stayed that way even if Draco ended up with her. I loved him, but the way he broke things off between was really messed up.

I sat down in the Grand Hall beside Goyle and glared at Nirvana who sat down with the Gryffindors. Traitor, I thought. Why were they even friends with a Slytherin, didn't they know it was typically forbidden for Gryffindors and Slytherins to be friends?

Draco sat down next to Crabbe who sat down in front of me. "Pansy I need to talk to you after lunch." He said with a sad tone, I wanted to know what he wanted to talk about, but I refused to even make eye contact with him. What if he wants me back though? I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head and I continued to eat my food with tears in my eyes.

"Pansy please." Draco begged, I groaned and looked up at him. He had a sad expression on his face, I felt bad for him but I felt more bad for myself.

I eyed him for a second, and then nodded. Draco sighed in relief, and turned around to look at Nirvana. She was looking down at her food as she played with it with a big smile on her face.

I looked back at Draco who wouldn't take his eyes off of her. His eyes were smiling at the sight of her, something which never happened when he was with me.

After lunch, Draco and I walked outside and sat down on a bench

After lunch, Draco and I walked outside and sat down on a bench. My mind flashed back to when he asked me to be his girlfriend, but I shook off the thoughts immediately.

"Listen, I didn't want to break things off between us like that. I wanted to find a way to do it without hurting you, but then Nirvana came in and did that." Draco said with his head down, I nodded and played with my hands. How stupid was he really?

I scoffed and we both looked up at each other. "Are you really that stupid, Malfoy? I mean, you were planning on breaking up with me, there's nothing that can soften up the words 'I'm breaking up with you.'" I said angrily, but sadly. I grabbed my things and headed up to the Common Room. I couldn't bare seeing his face after what he did.

Nirvana

"Why would you do that?" Blaise asked as I took off my robe. I rolled my eyes already knowing what he was talking about.

I turned around and met his big brown eyes. "Nothing's gonna soften up the break up words Blaise, he was waisting his time planning out how to break it off without hurting her." I said throwing my robe on the bed.

He sighed and grabbed my robe and started folding it. "It wasn't your place to do that Vana." There was disappointment in his voice, and that just made my heart break. I never wanted to disappoint him.

Guys when I thought about writing this book, I thought about keeping Umbridge out of it because she's ✨annoying✨ and I cannot stand her Barbie wanna be ass, but recently I've been thinking about adding her to the story, but Imma need y'all to tell...

Guys when I thought about writing this book, I thought about keeping Umbridge out of it because she's annoying and I cannot stand her Barbie wanna be ass, but recently I've been thinking about adding her to the story, but Imma need y'all to tell me if you want her here or not 👁👄👁