Miscommunication

beauty-of-roses द्वारा

[Formerly known as: Warzone] "I miss him so much. I wish he was here, that none of this ever happened and tha... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 20

8.6K 66 11
beauty-of-roses द्वारा

~Harry's POV~

I woke up the next morning in a haze. Was last night really real? It couldn't be.

I felt someone move next to me and turned to see Louis. Yup. Yesterday was real. I groaned and covered my face with my arms.

"Huh? What's wrong Haz?" Louis muttered sleepily. I just groaned again.

Louis sat up and rubbed his eyes.  

"Oh!"

My arms left my face and I looked up at Lou. He was staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"No."

"Please don't cry. Everything will be okay."

"I won't cry. I'm more angry than sad now."

He nodded. "That's understandable."

I got up and went to get dressed. "What are we doing today?" I muttered as I pulled a shirt over my head.

"I don't care. We should tell the boys about yesterday, though. They need to know what happened, why you were out so late and such."

"Yeah. Okay. And then we can go out with everyone but Lissa. I refuse to be around her."

"That's also understandable." Louis nodded. "I'll go get dressed. You go get the boys."

I agreed and made my way across the hall to Niall's room as Louis went to his. I used the extra card key I had and walked right in.

"Niall!" I called. I immediately heard running before seeing a little blond boy jumping at me.

"Harry!" He tackled me in a hug. "You're here! You're okay!"

"Hey Nialler! Yeah, I guess I'm alright."

He pulled back and looked at me. "What do you mean 'I guess'?"

I sighed. "I'll tell you, but I want to tell all the boys at the same time."

Niall nodded and abruptly got up and went to his room. Curiously, I followed him.

"Zayn!" Niall yelled, pounding on the wall. "Meeting!"

I heard Zayn's muffled groans of disapproval from the room next door.

"That was one way to do it." I mumbled, amused.

"Yup. Now let's get Liam." I followed Niall to the kitchen on the other side of his hotel suit.

Repeating what he had just done, he pounded on the wall. "Liam! Meeting!"

I chuckled as Niall grinned at me, proud of himself.

We went and sat on the sofa, waiting for the boys. Not seconds later, Louis came bounding in and jumped on my lap.

"How's my Harry?" He cooed, ruffling my curls.

"Fine." I sighed. Louis pouted at me.

"Are the boys coming? Oh hi Niall, by the way."

"Just forget about me. It's fine." Niall muttered sarcastically but had a smile on his face. "And to answer your question, the boys should be here any--"

"Hi guys. What's the meeting fo-- Harry!" Liam and Zayn walked into room, efficiently cutting Niall off. As soon as they saw me, they ran toward me and tackled me in a hug, pushing Louis off me and onto the floor.

"Hey!" Louis protested, getting up and shoving Liam and Zayn away. "Go sit!"

The two boys laughed and sat where Lou instructed.

"So where were you Harry? We were so worried!" Liam started.

"Yeah, you should have seen Lissa, she--" He stopped abruptly and I could only imagine that Louis shot him the "shut up" look.

"Yeah. Uh.." I mumbled, not sure how to start.

"Lissa cheated." Louis stated bluntly. The look on the boys' faces was of pure shock.

"Like, at a board game, right?" Niall mumbled.

I sighed. "I wish Nialler, but no."

"She, she... I don't understand." Zayn stuttered, his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"So me and Lissa were out shopping together." I started, cringing a bit. "Then I got a call from Louis saying you guys had a problem... What was your problem?" I trailed off.

"Oh, there was this metal clothes bin thing and Niall and Zayn got stuck in it." Liam explained.

"Got stuck?"

"Yeah. They thought it'd be interesting to see if they both could fit in it at the same time. Of course they got stuck and couldn't get out." Louis laughed.

"Ah. Okay then." I nodded. "Well, anyway. So I left Lissa at one of the shops to come help you with your "emergency." I hadn't even walked that far when I turned around to look at Lissa. And there she was, snogging some guy. Like really snogging. Her hands were in his hair and everything."

Liam, Niall, and Zayn looked at me with a mixture of surprise and sympathy. Louis just looked sad.

"I was obviously heart broken, so I turned around to leave. I walked a few steps when I realized I dropped my phone. So I turned around again to get it. That's when I saw Lissa and the guy hugging. And it didn't look like a friendly hug either."

"I... I just can't even, like... Who does she think she is?" Niall exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"I want nothing to do with her ever again!" Zayn muttered. "That's horrible! She.. Ugh!"

Louis just glared at the ground, already have heard the story. Liam was the only one who was quiet. He had a concentrated look on his face.

"It doesn't make sense.. She loves you." He muttered.

I snorted. "Yeah. That's what I thought just 24 hours ago."

"I would say that maybe the guy came on to her, but with the way you describe it, that doesn't seem likely. If the guy forcefully kissed her, then why would she have her arms around his neck and why would she hug him after? It just doesn't make sense."

"Sure it does." Zayn argued. "Lissa cheated on Harry. It's that simple. And now she's no longer my friend."

Niall suddenly looked very concerned. "I'm dating Tessa! What if she believes the lies Lissa's bound to tell and breaks up with me because I believe Harry? She'll obviously chose her best friend over me!"

"Well then we'll have to explain it to her before Lissa gets a chance." Liam decided. "And even if she does believe Lissa, I doubt she'll break up with you Ni."

"Okay..." Niall mumbled, unsure.

"It's my problem. You don't have to worry." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Harry."

"It's okay, Ni."

I looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact with anyone. My eyes started getting wet and my face heated up.

Louis seemed to notice right away and put an arm around me, rubbing my back.

"It's okay. Don't cry." He shushed me. The other boys looked at me with sad eyes, Zayn getting upset.

"She made him cry! I'm gonna--"

"Do nothing."

"Liam!"

"Zayn. You are not going to be rude to her. Trust me, I know how you feel, but we have to consider her."

"Harry is sitting here crying because of her!"

"I know Zayn! And I am furious too, but we need to stay calm."

I listened to Zayn and Liam argue. It felt good to know they care. I'm very lucky to have such amazing friends.

Zayn and Liam suddenly shut up as a knock sounded on the door. I sat up abruptly and wiped my eyes. I didn't want anyone to know I've been crying.

The boys all turned and looked at me.

"What are we going to do?" Niall whispered.

"Go talk to Tess right away. Harry, you should probably go to your room." Liam suggested.

"Gladly." I muttered as Niall went to open the door.

Tess and Lissa walked in and I kept my eyes on the floor.

"Harry?" Lissa mumbled softy as she approached me. I glanced at Louis and he cocked his head toward the door. I quickly got up and walked past her, ignoring her completely.

I hurried, opening the door to my suite and entering quickly. I heard a knock on my door and I groaned. Why couldn't she just leave me alone?

I went to my room and fell on to my bed, face first, burying my face in my pillow.

"Harry. You have to talk to me. What's wrong?"

I jumped at the sudden absence of silence and sat up, looking at Lissa. Who did she think she was, coming into my room without permission?

"You're kidding." I snapped.

"I... What?"

"I saw you!" I stood up so I was towering over her. "I saw you yesterday with that guy!"

Her eyes widened in shock. "Oh no. No no no. It's not what it looked like!"

I let out a short, humorless, bitter laugh. "That's what they all say, isn't it?"

"No! Really, I didn't cheat! Harry, please believe me!"

"Stop lying!" I shouted, making her flinch.

"I'm not! He came onto me!"

I started at her, taken aback by her ability to lie. How can you flat out lie like that and not feel guilty? I know I can't.

"I saw you! You had your arms around his neck!" I felt the anger build inside me as she continued to lie. Did she think I was blind or stupid?

"I was yanking his head away! I was pulling his hair!" She pleaded desperately.

"Stop! Stop lying! Lying makes me even more upset!" I yelled.

"I'm not lying!"

"If he came onto you, then why would you hug him?"

"He was an old friend."

She had this story planned out to the tee, didn't she?

"I'm sorry. I don't believe lies."

She gaped at me. "What is this? What kind of relationship are we in if there isn't any trust?"

"Exactly! Thank you for proving my point! How can I ever trust you again if you cheat on me?"

"No! You have to trust that I didn't!"

"I am not blind and I am not stupid!" I yelled. "I saw you!"

I took a deep breath and cut off more of her lies. "Get out. Don't talk to me. We're done."

She glared at me. "Fine! If you can't trust me, then I don't need you in my life!" She turned around and stormed out of the room, slamming the door and making the walls shake.

I stared at where she had just stood, thoughts swirling through my head. I saw her kiss that guy. How can she lie straight to my face like that?

Cheating and lying.

It looks like she never loved me at all.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Ugh. But just imagine how they both feel. Harry thinks Lissa cheated and then lied about it. He's heartbroken. Lissa is upset because she's being accused of something she didn't do and then Harry broke up with her. Ugh.

So finals are over! Yay! Now it's the much needed break and CHRISTMAS!!! :)

I hope you liked the chapter and are liking the story in general. I hope the plot isn't boring you. I've got quite a bit more to write, and have no idea how much longer it's going to be. I hadn't planned on having so many chapters before the cheating incident, it just kind of happened.

Well, I hope you're enjoying the story!

If you like it, vOtE, cOmMeNt, & fAn (:

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.