Black Butterfly

Von onevoice67

Calsy Bringer is utterly normal. Good grades, good social life, good everything. Mason Shade is a complete... Mehr

Introduction-Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Acknowledgements

105 1 0
Von onevoice67

Acknowledgements

If you're still here, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I know the writing wasn't the best, and there are mistakes because nothing is perfect, but thank you. 

I started this book a few days before my birthday in a hotel room at about 10am. I didn't even know my main characters name. This is my first real finished piece of work and because of it I've grown immensely as a writer. I still have a long way to go, but this book has put me light years ahead of where I was. 

A lot happened during the long course of writing this book. I lost many friends and loved ones. I went through amazing highs and devastating lows. Sometimes I thought about this story everyday, and sometimes I went a few days without thinking of it.

I would like to thank my friends who I was so embarrassed to tell about this, and then excited to talk to them about. I will forever cherish our conversations on men-smells and how many different kinds of trees there are. You guys will be a life-long memory and for that I can't thank you enough. 

To my mom, who has no inkling I've written this. She's my rock and my biggest fan and without her I would not be here today. 

For those of you who have stayed this long, thank you. You have no idea how much I loved reading your comments and seeing every vote. You are a big reason I write, and though I don't expect a lot, your support has meant so much. I truly thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for sticking with me and letting me tell Calsy and Mason's story. 

Thank you 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
829K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
770K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...