boys //ziam

Por niazkiam

zayn and liam discover what it's like to raise two teenage boys and two pre-teen boys with random chaos along... Más

cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
prequel is out!
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
new book
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight(prompt chapters)
chapter fifty-nine(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
character asks
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
character answers
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
sequel
sequel is up

chapter fifty-five

1.9K 114 67
Por niazkiam

the next day, lucas gets up at noon in his bedroom. he has no idea how he got there, he's still wearing the clothes he wore last night. beside him, there's two other sleeping bodies. he recognizes them. it's lizzie and marcus, his friends. they stayed the night because they told their parents they were going for a sleepover.

he remembers them also getting really drunk too. he checks his phone and sees he has some messages. most are from justin and the other is from his mom. he checks his mom's message first incase it's important.

mom❤️: hey lucas, how are you doing? i miss you lots!

lucas: i miss you too mom 💗

lucas: i'm doing good. just studying for when school starts

after he sends the message he realizes that's a bit of an obvious lie but he doubts that his mom would notice.

mom❤️: that's my baby. i'm proud of you.

lucas: thanks mom. are you having fun?

mom❤️: not as much fun as i would if you guys were with me 🙁

lucas: 🥺

lucas: how's dad doing?

mom❤️: he's fine, he says hi too but i told him to text you himself

mom❤️: what did jordan do for his birthday yesterday?

lucas: oh we just watched a movie together

mom❤️: what movie?

lucas: call me by your name

mom❤️: haven't you seen that already?

lucas: we wanted to see it again. it's my favorite

mom❤️: alright. tell your brothers i say hi

...

"they're good," zayn says as he texts with lucas. he's laying down on liam's thigh as his husband massages his hair. he's trying to get information. "but i'm better."

"or maybe they could be telling the truth. you have little faith in them," liam replies.

"because i know them. they're covering for each other," zayn says. "i know jordan threw a party."

"well i don't think he did," liam replies.

"wanna bet?"

"what do you wanna bet on?" liam chuckles, amused.

"hmm, if you're right then you name the baby. if i'm right then i pick the name," zayn says. "deal?"

"deal," liam says. he feels like he's going to win either ways, even if jordan did throw a party there's no way he would allow himself get caught. except if-

"i'm texting theo," zayn says. he doesn't know why he didn't think of that earlier, theo loves and respects zayn too much. there's no way he would lie to him.

zayn: hey love

theo: hi zayn ❤️❤️❤️❤️

zayn: how are you darling? i miss you so much

theo: really? i miss you more!

"he never texts me like that," liam says as he reads over their text.

"don't be jealous," zayn says. "not my fault he likes
me more."

"wait till he finds out you're just texting him to get information. that's brutal zayn," liam says. he meant it as a joke and he figured zayn would reply something snarky but he's quiet. he looks kind of upset. "zayn, c'mon it was a joke."

"no, you're right. i'm horrible," zayn groans.

"first of all i never said that. and you're not, you did the same to lucas," liam says.

"okay that just makes me feel worse," zayn says. "i'm using my kids to get information about my other kid. who does that?"

"every parent?" liam says. "we're not perfect."

"but i wanna be perfect," zayn pouts. liam chuckles, poking his husband's cheek.

"you're perfect to me," liam says. zayn actually blushes, he tries to hide his face but liam can see him. he pulls zayn to be on top of him and kisses him.

"i'm glad you're not mad at me anymore," zayn says.

"it was a stupid reason to be mad anyway. you're my family now, i should stop letting those people get to me,"

"i won't bring them up again. i promise," zayn says. he kisses liam on his lips, then on the stubble that's been growing on his jaw, then on his neck.

liam grabs at his jaw and holds his face firm, taking charge and kissing zayn for longer. zayn has a dazed look on his face when they pull apart. liam feels his dick twitching.

they're both only wearing matching robes. liam removes zayn's own first letting him become naked. zayn's nipples harden at the sudden exposure to the cool air. liam can't resist but tweak at it.

zayn smacks his hand away and pulls away, covering his chest. "that hurt. you know they're sensitive."

"sorry," liam chuckles.

"no you're not. stay away from my chest," zayn warns.

"fine, fine," liam says. he's a bit disappointed, he was looking forward to playing with them. whenever zayn is pregnant his nipples get so sensitive, he could even come just from liam playing with them. "come here."

zayn crawls with his hands and knees over to liam. he pulls liam's knees apart and unties his robe.

"get me hard baby," liam requests. zayn nods, he was already going to do that anyway, he used his hands to work his husband to excitement. his hands can't even wrap all the way around liam's length. liam was already half-hard so it doesn't take long for him to be fully hard. "can you ride me?"

"i'll move us myself so you don't have to do anything," liam adds, knowing how lazy zayn could be in bed.

"m'kay," zayn says, straddling liam. liam gets the lube that's laying around on the bed and applies it liberally on his length. zayn positions himself and settles down on it, taking inch after inch slowly. liam rubs soothing circles on his thigh.

"you okay?" liam asks when he notices zayn wincing. zayn nods. "you should've prepared yourself."

"no time," zayn says. "wanted to feel you inside immediately."

"fuck, when you say things like that it makes me want to get you pregnant all over again," liam says. he holds zayns thighs firmly, resisting the urge to just start slamming up until zayn gives him the signal that he's ready.

zayn starts to make slow movements with his hips, just making small eight figures with his waist. his eyes are shut in pleasure, he likes to close his eyes and just feel things. it makes the pleasure so much more intense.

liam grabs at his ass. "please tell me i can move."

zayn nods, he feels like he's adjusted enough and the burn has mostly disappeared. "you can move."

liam starts moving zayn up and down on his length, zayn bites at his lips to prevent himself from screaming. he hits at zayn's spot soon enough and zayn moans loudly.

the sound does something to liam, he changes their position so he's on top of zayn this time and starts slamming into him. zayn screams but he takes all liam gives him. in this position, looking down at zayn makes it much more erotic. he feels like he's about to come, he goes lower a bit and momentarily forgets zayn's warnings and start to suck at his nipples.

zayn screams louder than liam has ever heard him done, moving his hands to tug at liam's hair to pull away. liam is too lost in the moment so he doesn't pull away.

zayn can feel the pain from the initial shock slowly turn into pleasure. he's so sensitive down there and liam is paying so much attention to both of his nipples. he sucks one and plays with the other one with his fingers.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," zayn swears, overwhelmed by pleasure. he feels his entire body vibrating, with both his erotic spots stimulated he feels like he's about to come. then liam makes everything so much worse by moving his hand to touch his díck.

too much.

zayn wants to scream out, but he's lost all sense of words. it only takes two strokes for zayn to come hard, he blacks out as soon as he orgasms.

he wakes up to strong arms wrapped around his body, rocking him slowly.

"how long have i been out?" he asks.

"ten minutes," liam says. zayn notices that he's got tear tracks on his face. "fuck zayn, i was so worried. i'm so sorry, i'll never do that again."

"what are you talking about? i'm fine,"

"i was too rough, i played with your nipples even after you told me not to. i'm sorry," liam apologizes.

"liam, it's fine. i promise," zayn says, placing his hand on top of liam's. "did you come at least?"

"no, how could i? you were unconscious i lost my erection immediately. i thought i accidentally suffocated you, then i checked your pulse and was relieved you were alive,"

"you're so dramatic," zayn chuckles, pecking his husband.

"imagine i just pass out in the middle of fúcking you, how would you feel?" liam asks.

"liam, you've done that a couple of times," zayn points out.

"that's different, i was exhausted from work, also you're missing my point," liam whines. "i wasn't attentive to what you were feeling and i was only focused on my pleasure."

"trust me i felt pleasured too, why'd you think i passed out?" zayn asks. "your dick did all that baby."

"zayn, be serious,"

"be less serious," zayn taps at liam's nose. "and come fuck me again."

...

jordan wakes up the next morning with a slight headache. he didn't drink that much, but he drank more than he wanted to. the space beside his bed is empty, elias probably went home last night. he thinks back to their argument and realizes that his anger was baseless and mostly frustration.

he doesn't want them to fight anymore especially since school is resuming soon and it's going to be their first time going together as a couple. he checks around for his phone and he sees that he has a huge amount of unopened notifications. he idly scrolls through them and sees that he has a few messages from his parents, and one from freddie.

he opens freddie's message first. it's basically just an apology on missing his party and how something came up, then he promises to make it up to jordan. he decides to leave freddie on read to let him know that he's upset. jordan's biggest pet peeve is people canceling plans on him.

he replies to his parent's text messages next. they're just generic messages telling him how much they miss him, how his birthday went and what he would like for his birthday gift. it also felt like they were trying to gather information about if he threw a party or not so he just told them that he had just hung out with his siblings and his boyfriend.

after responding to them, he idly scrolls his instagram feed. his followers have grown so much lately, he can't even keep up with it. being an instagram model is nice but all he really wants to do is walk a runway.

he hears his name being called, it sounds like lucas. he goes over to the direction of his voice.

"what?" he asks.

"there's some guy outside that wants to see you," lucas says. jordan frowns, he wasn't really expecting any guests. usually after a day of interacting with so many people like last night, he likes to just take time to be alone. it's not elias either or lucas would have let him in without any hassle.

he goes to the front door to check who it is, then he opens the door. it's freddie.

"what are you doing here?" he asks.

"well you aren't responding to my messages, how else am i supposed to talk to you?" freddie says, letting himself into the house without jordan's permission. "nice place."

"i don't really want to talk to you right now," jordan says. "please leave."

"look, i get why you're mad at me. i'm sorry i couldn't make it, i truly am. it's just something else came up,"

"why did you even travel all the way here in the first place?"

"believe it or not i missed you and i wanted to see you," freddie says. "it was also convenient because i had a shoot here. i didn't realize it'll clash with your party." freddie has mentioned he's a photographer but he didn't tell jordan that he was here for work. he felt special when he thought that freddie came here just for him but it wasn't even for that.

"i waited for you all night,"

"i'm sorry," he says. "i have something for you."

he brings out a small box from his pocket. jordan recognizes the brand, its an expensive designer watch.

"it's from javier," freddie says.

jordan scowls. "i don't want it."

"he really wanted you to have it,"

"i went seventeen years without receiving a gift from him, i'm not going to start now,"

freddie sighs, putting the box back into his pocket.

"i'm leaving in two days," freddie says. "if you change your mind-"

"-i won't," jordan insists.

"fair. can we go grab dinner later? give me a chance to fully make up for what i did,"

"if you're paying," jordan shrugs.

"right," he chuckles. "well i should be going."

"wait," jordan says. "do you want to meet my brother?

"um..."

"he's cool, i promise,"

"sure," freddie agrees.

...

i'm proud we reached the comment goal for last chapter. it made me start writing instantly when i saw it lol.

same thing too for this one! 30 comments for the next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

299K 8.1K 41
❝all they ever wanted was to be loved❞ OR in which two lonely adults, and three young boys living in a group home find themselves longing for somethi...
221K 8.7K 24
In which Zayn has to leave for war & Liam is left alone with his three small sons who are struggling to understand what it means for their Papa to be...
277K 16.6K 100
BigDaddyPayno? : Is your body from McDonald's? BabyBoy? : Liam, no BigDaddyPayno? : 'Cause I'm loving it? BabyBoy? : oh brother??‍♀️ Or a texting lov...
60K 3.1K 32
In which Zayn and Liam are young married couple and been in a lot of trouble for their relationship. Ever since Liam got fired, he is always coming h...