Teach Me [COMPLETED✔]

By asj_28

Having been in Catholic School since the age of five, Aspen is naive to society. Her life turned upside down... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Lesson Learned

17

83.7K 1.9K 759
By asj_28

Chris

It was harmless. 

It wasn't wrong. I mean didn't couples tumble into bed together, didn't they fall asleep in each other's arms? Didn't they kiss each other goodnight and- wait. Back up. 

Aspen and I weren't a couple, there was no definition of what we were. I used to be her guardian, she had been my ward. But I had also had her cum on the tip of my tongue, had her fingers on me. I had kissed those lips once, and I wished to kiss them again. But I couldn't bring myself to kiss them again because I knew if I did, I'd take the knee and beg her for more. 

This wasn't wrong. 

I had had a long day at the hospital, my feet aching with exhaustion of having moved around all day. I needed sleep, a bed was a bed. But a bed with her was Holy. And sleeping with her would confuse me further, would rattle the already stirring feeling. Then again I was tired. 

It wasn't wrong. 

I had seen her naked, had touched her, had tasted her. 

It wasn't wrong. 

Nodding, I asked her for a few minutes. Walking to my bathroom, I washed away all the dirt from the hospital. Cleaning myself from the smell of disinfectant and any bacteria that may have lingered. I didn't want to touch her if I had something on me, afraid she'd catch it. 

Standing in the near cold shower, I rubbed down my hard on. It shouldn't be like this, me getting hard by just seeing her. But I did, Aspen was- Aspen was a fucking angel with a wicked mouth. 

Walking back to her room, I slipped under the covers in only my boxers. I should have put something else on, but it wasn't in me to do that. I slept in only my boxers, even when it was cold. 

I felt Aspen move, her bed dipping as she shifted closer to me. Aspens head landed on my shoulder, a hand snaking around mine. I could feel the heaviness of her leg, her rise and fall of her chest. Slowly I let my eyes close, I let myself fall asleep next to her. 

Letting her hand rest on my stomach while my hand held her thigh. It was peaceful, as if we were like a normal couple. A man and a woman sleeping together, bodies tangled, breaths mixing together.

Only God knew how much I needed that rest, how good it felt to have someone next to me even if it was the one person that shouldn't be. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Soft and warm hands held me, fingers stroking my cock lightly. I didn't move, enjoying the innocent touch. My hips jerked involuntarily as the hands started moving away. 

It was a touch that I was desperate for, that as inexperienced as it was. I needed it. I'd give anything just to have those fingers again, to just have them hold me. 

Those hands returned, fingers that moved up and down my length. Grazing softly, examining as if they had time. A groan left my lips as I felt the palms, felt hands wrap around my cock. At that my eyes flew open, taking in what my mind had almost mistaken for a sweet dream. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, almost falling off the bed. Aspens eyes flickered, sadness etched in her features. "It was poking into my hip and I just wanted to play with it." 

I had to shake my head of the lingering sleep, processing her innocent words. "Play with it?" 

Aspen nodded, her head bobbing up and down. "Like last week. I wanted to help." 

I dragged a hand over my face, "You shouldn't have done that." She shouldn't have touched me, not because I didn't want it. But because now all I could think was her fingers, her mouth. 

"Did I do it wrong? You can tell me how to touch it and I'll do it," she said quickly almost eagerly. My heart drummed, my cock aching for a release by her hands. I was weak, her light touch was engraved in my head.

It wasn't wrong. "Do you want to learn?" I asked her with a calm tone, willing myself not to sound desperate. 

Aspen nodded, brown eyes sparkling. This wasn't going to end well for me, not for what I thought or felt. But damn I was in too deep, I was fucked up. "Okay."

Any sleep that lingered in me disappeared as she rose from her bed. Sheets slipping over her body, revealing her sky blue nightgown. The material was always the same, thin and silky. A material that hugged her body, showing the swell of her breasts, the flatness of her stomach. 

The words were hard to say, my mind conjuring up images of her. "You can either kneel on the floor or sit on my lap," I said tightly. I had to give her options, I couldn't out right tell her what I wanted. Because this was nothing more than a lesson, even if I gained so much from it. She had to know it was her choice. 

A look crossed her features, her cheeks staining red. "I'd like to kneel," she whispered. Well fuck.

She scrambled out of bed, as I took a pillow handing it to her. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable as she kneels before me, I didn't want to hurt her. She took the pillow, grabbing onto my hand as she kneeled. I clenched my jaw, my dick twitching inside my briefs as the sight.

Her black hair was loose around her, head tilted up as she gazed at me from the floor. Hands that could torture a man if they knew how innocent they were sat on her lap. Her nightgown having ridden up, showing her thighs. Clinging even more to her body, seeing the peak of her breasts. 

Fuck. 

I was living every man's dream. I was living the thoughts that surrounded my head. I had a beautiful woman- yes woman because Aspen was a woman. And she was kneeling for me, in front of me wanting to touch me. She was truly too pure for me, for anyone. I should not be doing this, claiming every one of her first. But there was no way to stop me, unless she said so. 

But with that smile she gave me, a part of me knew that she wouldn't say so. There was no evil in her smile, no wickedness in it. Purely an angelic smile that said a million things. One that my mind captured and stored, to keep and think back to when she left. 

Aspen smiled sweetly at me, a smile that was full of sweetness. I was in trace with her, with all that I had gotten. So lost in the way she looked at me that I hadn't felt her hands. Not until I felt her tug my briefs down my hips. 

It was bold. An action I would have seen, one that made me want to fall to my knees for. There was no flimsy movement, her fingers moving as she seemed to know what she was doing. Looking down mesmerized by her, my dixk sprang free. Throbbing and aching, brown eyes widening at the sight of it. 

"What do I do now?" she asked. 

Anything you want. I wanted to say. She could do anything, just as long as her plum pink lips were wrapped around my cock. As long as her hands stayed on me, my hand gripping her hair tightly as she moved. The thought alone made my cock twitch in anticipation. 

"Wrap your hands around it," I gritted out. The ultimate fantasy. 

Aspen did as I told her, her hands sending a jolt through my body. My hips moving closer to her, deeper into the palm of her hands. It was becoming harder to breath, to keep still. To stay there and not to fuck her, to defile her pretty mouth. 

"Now move your hands from the tip to the base while you squeeze," I gasped at her. My breath hitched, as she did. As her hands slid down my cock, squeezing lightly. As if she were afraid to hurt me, but fuck did I want the pain. Did I want her to go as hard as she wished, to fucking use me. 

Those thoughts disturbed me. I was supposed to get her off my mind. But I couldn't, not with everything we did. The more we did, the more she gave me, the more I wanted her. All of her. 

Aspens hands reached the base, moving again. Light and soft, caressing. I needed her to squeeze, to pull or do something. I wanted to ask her for the worst, wanted her to know how much she could do. 

I let out a moan, moving my hips lightly. I didn't need to be aggressive, I couldn't be aggressive. "Keep going," I rasped out. I closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy those soft hands. If she could do it a little longer, I would cum in the palms of her hands. She would have me in her palms, begging her for more. 

I intended to pull her away, to finish off myself because I didn't want to spray my cum over her face. Not that it would be bad for me, but to her it would. I shifted and that's when I felt warm lips.

Looking down, Aspen had her mouth open. Plum lips wrapping around my cock, taking in little by little. A gasp left my lips, so fucking filthy. I knew I needed to pull away, but her lips, her mouth felt like heaven. It felt Holy, but it wasn't. 

Aspen was doing fine, I couldn't feel the back of her throat. But this was enough for me, to just feel her mouth. And it didn't matter, I was her first. I felt her tongue, the graze of her teeth. My hips buckling at the touch, I was close. So close. 

I wanted to cum in her mouth, to have her swallow. But I couldn't ask her for that, not as much as I would love to taint her. 

I pulled out of her mouth, my hand grasping my aching dick. With a few tugs and a good view at Aspen I came over her chest. White liquid making its way across her chest, dripping to the swell of her breast. 

Aspen

His eyes were dark as he took control, closing briefly as he moaned out my name. My lips tasted salty, my hands slick with something. 

There was that hot flush that ran through my body, a flutter inside my stomach as he said my name again. 

The idea had stemmed from that clip I had accidentally watched. I had been nervous of doing something wrong, but looking at him now, I knew I hadn't. Not with the way he held himself, not with the grin he gave me. 

Taking me by the hand, he tugged me up. "You are amazing," he breathed heavily. 

He was inches away from me, my eyes connecting with him. It felt sizzling and erupting the way he looked at me, the way my heart thumped. I didn't know what it was, but it felt fresh and alive. 

Chris helped me to the bathroom, a hooded expression on his features as he wiped away what he deposited on my chest. Fingers grazing my chest, wiping away any specks of liquid. "Let me take care of you," Chris leaned down to kiss my forehead, a nod by me. 

Realized I've edited half the book!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 20.5K 46
"You...You what?" Kastriv examines my husband with an unforgiving, ice cold gaze. "I want to fuck your wife. And you're going to let me." *** Aspen h...
2.6K 13 9
{WARNING - This book contains mature content. This may involve Guns, Death, Sex, Age differences, Blood, Strong language. If you are not comfortable...
14.1K 605 15
This story has been completely re-written on my sisters page! @pleaseeefanceeme
399 32 21
Aspen roamed the streets late into the night after a truly terrible day. She had been abruptly fired from her job without any explanation. Lost in he...