Sapphire Moonlight(Liskook)

jkeve7

"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audaci... Еще

💜Characters💜(Edited)
Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest
Chapter One-II:Hoaxing Nephew
Announcement
Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter
Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench
Chapter Two-II:Goth's Kinsman
Chapter Three-I:Truth Untold
Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth
Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor
Chapter Four:Heartbreak💔
Chapter Five-I:Haywire Meeting
Chapter Five-II:Furtive Impendence
Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa
Chapter Five-IV:Tendentious Wedlock
Chapter Six-I:It's A Mess!!!!
Their New House 🏠
Chapter Six-II:From Now On Its My Doss!!!
Chapter Seven-I:Living Together
Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife
Chapter Seven-III:Shabu Shabu's Daddy
Tagged[Not an Update]
Chapter Eight-I:Bullying the So-called Husband
Chapter Eight-II:Lark
Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired
Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage
Chapter Nine-I:Jungkook's Perfidy
Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)
Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment
Chapter Ten-II:Abashed
Chapter Eleven-I:Go Out With Me..
Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support
Chapter Twelve-II:Outrageous Outing
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious
Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer
Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook
Chapter Thirteen-IV:Impeccable Amity
Chapter Fourteen-I
ANNOUNCEMENT(Must Read)
Chapter Fourteen-II
Chapter Fourteen-III
Chapter Fourteen-IV
Chapter Fourteen-V
Chapter Fifteen-I
Chapter Fifteen-II
Chapter Fifteen -III
Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?
Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart
Chapter Sixteen-II
Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want
Chapter Seventeen-I: The Worst Advisor
Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?
Chapter Seventeen-III: Are We Similar pt.2
Chapter Seventeen-IV
Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning
Chapter Nineteen-I: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-II: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment
Chapter Twenty-I: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-III: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-one-I: Falling in love.
Chapter Twenty One-II: Falling in Love...
Chapter Twenty One -III: Falling
Chapter Twenty Two-I: Broken Belief!
Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!
Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!
Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!
Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.
Chapter Twenty Three-III: Caught in the act.!
Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.
Chapter Twenty Four-II: It's Been a while!
Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.
Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain
Chapter Twenty Five-II: Whistleblower.
Chapter Twenty Five-III: Can I ever be honest with you?!!!

Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry

216 12 37
jkeve7

Jungkook wasn't able to study..He threw the pen on the table and reclined on the chair by putting his hands as a barrier behind his head..

He had loads of thoughts going on in his head..The taunts of the professors were running inside his head..This time,He really was miffed with Lisa..And what bothers him more that he doesn't know the reason why she behaves bad with him..That unknown reason that he hoarded Inside his head was eating him up..

He sat on the chair for a while more.. Thinking bout something he got up,picking up the half filled glass with water he paced toward the door... Taking a mouthful of water he opened the gate to get surprised seeing Lisa in front.. Her hand was levitating on the air in a fist.. It felt like she was about to knock.. Jungkook's mouth was still filled with water , his lips were puckered up in a pout with water inside.. He raised his left brow asking 'what?' As seeing her so suddenly he forgot to gulp down the water.. He was looking at her blankly..

When she didn't responded,He squinted his eyes and slopping his brow upper ward again asked her what!

Meanwhile He started studying her expression and then he remembered about the water inside his mouth.. He was about to gulp down and the water was just about to enter his water duct , only at that time...

"Jungkook do you wanna go out with me? "..

*Sigh* what else jungkook sprayed the water in his mouth on Lisa and started coughing while holding his throat.. Here Lisa stood their blanked with water droplets on her face...

A few seconds later jungkook noticed what he did, he immediately started wiping her face with his palms..She was too surprised by the sudden water spray on her face that she got totally inactive,That's why unknowingly she was letting him do the work of wiping..

After a minute she got her senses back and looked back at jungkook who was wiping his mouth by the back of his hand...

" If you didn't wanted to go for an outing with me then you could've say it.. There was no need for an unwanted spout show on my face.. " Said Lisa making a face, and Jungkook was already embarrassed.

"Sorry.I was just.. Surprised.. " Jungkook replied while touching his deer-nape with an Innocent expression making Lisa smile internally Surreptitiously...

"Whatever.. So can we.. Hope you aren't upset anymore.. "

And boom

Jungkook remembered everything that happened to him.. All the scoldings were ringing in his ear back.. He kept looking at her blankly while she was blabbering something...

He was not giving out any expressions to her as he was unable to understand her... One moment she was so distant to talk to and the next moment she was back at being such a friendly fox. . .
"Can I understand this girl ever?" Jungkook asked
himself.

" Jungkook... Jungkook? Will you? ", While Jungkook was busy acknowledging her actions her words pulled him to earth.

" Huh? Ah... Okay. ", Jungkook said.

Lisa looked satisfied and was about to go but Jungkook stopped her.

" Wait.. ", Lisa halted hearing him.

" Where will we go? ", Jungkook asked her.

" Ah... ", Lisa was busy contemplating cause she suddenly made the plan of going out all of a sudden but didn't planned about the place where they will go!

" You suggest? ", Lisa asked Jungkook as she was unable to figure out any places..

" Huh? ", Jungkook was now more surprised...

Because Lisa never asked for his opinion ever, instead always oppressed her opinion on him. But today was an exception.Lisa was asking for his opinion! Wow!

God.. Why am I facing so much surprising things recently? Am I going to die that so much happening things are going in my life?

" Jungkook.. Are you lost again? ", Lisa asked him and Jungkook came back..

" Uh.."

"Tell me where should we go? "

"Um..what about Seoul tower?" Jungkook suggested..

" Uh... ", Lisa was thinking while staring at the ground. Then she looked at him.

" It's not spring yet..And without cherry blossoms,it's futile to go Seoul tower.. "

" Then what about Haneul park? "

" No No.. It's very crowdy. "

"Bukchon Hanok Village?..,"

"Nope too far.. "

"National Museum of Korea? "

"Mr.Studious stop suggesting such Scholarly places.. "

"Gyeongbokgung Palace... "

"Jungkook!! "

"Okay okay..fine..um then Lotte World Tower? "

"Meh not in a mood for water rides and all.. Also today Lotte World is off because of some official work.. "

"Seoul Museum of Art?. ..."

"No! "

"Blue House!!"

" No ! Hey That's... ", Lisa suddenly stopped mid sentence as she noticed Jungkook was giving her a look while crossing his hands. .

" What? ", Lisa asked him awkwardly..

" You better suggest... ", Jungkook said heaving a sigh,losening his hands from crossing as Lisa was not liking any of his idea..

" Then... Mmm..Amusement park? ", Lisa said as it's more convenient to her..

Lisa uttered amusement park while Jungkook looked at her with an unreadable expression confusing Lisa..

" What? Don't want to go there? " She asked raising her brow..

"Uh..Fine..As you wish... "Jungkook said rather looking a bit uncomfortable or something that Lisa can't grasp.. But nevertheless he agreed so she was happy..

She deliberately suggested amusement park as it might divert his mind from being upset.. At least she could do a little bit for him, as he was upset indirectly because of her...

Here Lisa was thinking that she succeed but the other side,jungkook was giving her looks..

If she wanted to go to amusement park why didn't she suggested before..my precious time was wasted while suggesting her places ... I could've memorise some organization management tactics by that time.. Jungkook thought while looking at her as she was smiling in a weird way...

" Okay Then let's go.. ", Lisa enthusiastically rushed to get her bag...

" Why's she so active today? " Jungkook kind of whispered to himself as he saw her stepping the stairs ,while his gaze was fixed at her rushing back..

In a blink of a moment,she was in front of him with her hand purse..

"Let's Go" Lisa grinned while waving her hand purse..

Was it preplanned already?She came so quickly Thought Jungkook while opening his mouth wide...

"Yah why are you standing being stuunned?moreover why have you widen your mouth! You didn't even moved a single inch! " Lisa pushed him slightly while talking to him and he looked at her being embarrased..

"Uh.. You're done so quickly.. I thought you might need some time.. " Jungkook asked looking at her..

"Ah no need.. I'm done.. Let's go.. " Saying this she pulled him but he wasn't ready to move.. When he wasn't moving she scrunched her eye brows at him..

" No wait.. I need to change first. Please wait for a moment. ", Jungkook said while scratching his nape..

" Oh Sure.. ", Outgiving her consent she left his arm, while he went to his room...

🔹

Lisa was sitting on the couch grabbing the remote, scratching her head... She started using her phone, glancing upstairs frequently..

What's wrong with this guy..Even being a girl I didn't even take so much time for being ready! What's taking him so long when he just need to change his shirt! God!! This guy!! Is he doing makeup or what!!Lisa was thinking all this while getting impatient and also angry,as he was taking so long to get ready..

" HEY JEON JUNGKOOK ARE DOING MAKE-UP?WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG!! YOU-" she was yelling looking at his door, raising her head upwards.. But suddenly stopped as she saw the door getting open..

She saw jungkook was coming out while talking on his phone.. He was wearing a half sleeved black vest alongside khaki pants...

Her mouth was hunged open..

He bloody looks the same he went upstairs half an hour ago!!! That means he bloody wasted nearly half an hour for nothing!!! Thought Lisa while looking at him while he came down while finishing his talk...

After he came down Lisa noticed a white shirt was hanging on his shoulder.. He inserted his phone inside his pocket and then started wearing the half hanged shirt while stepping the stairs looking at her...

Lisa's expression was amused seeing him.He came in front of her and she blinked her eyes in disbelief..

Though he was looking handsome but she won't admit it!! She was still in her bemused look..

Jungkook came closer but looking at Lisa he gave a look..

" What? Am I looking so handsome that you are looking at me like this? ", Jungkook raised his brow and smirked..

" Wow Jungkook you're looking soooooo handsome that I can't even breath.. Oh oh [she started fanning herself by her hands like she wasn't getting air to breathe] Jungkook see you're looking like a snack that I really can't help fan girling over you... " Lisa started acting like a fangirl and Jungkook's smirk dropped as he wasn't prepared for this show...

"Was it was sarcasm or compliment I can't grasp it.. " He gave her a look and she was still behaving like that.. Showing heart *cough* Fake hearts through her eyes .. Her expression was tenacious to him, so he made a face..

"Okay okay enough. No need to show this version to me..Your face is screaming 'Fake' all over to me..So stop.. Otherwise I'm going to puke.. " Saying this he looked the other side and Lisa looked at him with her original look...

" Eww... Ugly.. ", she rolled off her eyes.

Jungkook sighed " Here is the Lisa I knew!! " ..

" It's not like that I am hearing this word from you for the first time..So I won't act shock. ", He also rolled off his eyes exactly like she did just now..

" So.. Let's go? ", Jungkook asked forcing a smile..

"Sure! " She forced a smile too .

After turning off the TV Lisa came out..Meanwhile Jungkook went to bring his car from parking..

Jungkook parked the car in front of the gate while Lisa was closing the door.. Jungkook came out and held the passenger seat door open for her..

After closing the door she turned back to see Jungkook beside the passenger seat while the door was opened.. She came while raising her brow... Jungkook too raised his brow slightly and gestured her to go inside..

She slightly smiled and lowered her head to go inside the car and Jungkook kept his palm over her head adjacent to the car top so that her head doesn't bump with the top.. She sat comfortably and he carefully closed the door and jogged to his driving seat..while Lisa locked her eyes on him as he jogged through..

I must admit this guy is really a gentleman.. No matter how much we fight.. He keeps everything one side and his courteous nature the other side... Lisa thought while looking at him.. While he came inside and buckled up his seat belt.. After tying up his seat belt he noticed Lisa's gaze upon him..

"What why are you looking at me like that? " Jungkook suddenly asked her startling her.. Without finding any reason to justify herself she looked here and there embarrassingly... Jungkook saw the pink hue in her cheeks and he chuckled unconsciously...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

48.2K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
359K 13K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
126K 3.5K 200
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...
45.6K 2.7K 40
"I'm married Jungkook!" "Well I know, and I don't give two fucks about it." In the dazzling expanse of Seoul, Kim Taehyung, a luminary in the world o...