Cosmic Dragon Emperor

By Nata_KARU

Y/N L/N left at the steps of an orphanage on a starlit sky night. At a young age, he was picked on and make f... More

Y/N Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
50k view?!
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
100k?!?!?
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Season 3 Intro
Chapter 41 M
Chapter 42 M
Chapter 43 M
Chapter 44 M
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Opening 4

Chapter 47

1.4K 37 4
By Nata_KARU

The sun slowly started to rise above the town with the new day arriving. Inside the Hyoudou mansion, everyone was getting up and ready to start their day as Sona and the other girls were making breakfast.

Asia: Is Issei not up yet?

Rias: He seemed to be tired after what we had to do last night. So, let him rest.

Momo: What about Y/N? Should we wake him up?

Tiamat: You should be fine to wake him up. Just try not to be rough when you wake him up. Said smiling.

Sona: I'll go wake him up.

Tsubaki: Just be careful when you do.

Sona: I'll be fine. Said smiling. Besides, I'm sure he'll be pretty hungry when he wakes up.

The girls giggled as they knew he would be.

Akeno: Then we should make plenty of food for him so he's filled up.

Reya: Then let's get cooking. Said smiling.

Momo: Just be careful not to burn the food though.

The girls went back to cooking as Sona went upstairs to wake up Y/N. Meanwhile, in Y/N's room, he was sound asleep as he was curled up similar to how an animal would do so. His wings were on his back as his tail curled up close to him while he continued to sleep very peacefully. When his alarm clock went off, he groaned in his sleep as his tail smashed the alarm clock along with a small part of the nightstand.

Y/N: Stupid.....thing. Said in his sleep.

He shifted his position under the covers with only a small part of his tail being able to be seen. Sona reached his door as she knocked.

Sona: Y/N, it's time to get up.

She waited a few moments before entering his room. When she entered his room, she saw that his nightstand was destroyed which shocked her but she giggled soon afterward.

Sona: I'm not getting you another alarm clock Y/N. Come on get up.

She walked over to his bed seen that he was under the covers.

Sona: Y/N.

The only thing she could hear him snoring in his sleep as she couldn't help but chuckle. She grabbed the sheets but before she pulled them off, she was a bit hesitant since she wasn't sure how he was going to react. However, she pulled off the covers as she was surprised to see that his tail and wings appeared along with his horns.

Sona: Did he make them appear in his sleep?

Y/N continued to be sound asleep as Sona giggled seeing the position he slept in.

Sona: Honestly, that is not a good way to sleep.

She sat down on the bed as she poked his cheek.

Sona: Time to wake up dear. Said smiling.

Y/N moved his head away from her as his tail gently smacked it away.

Y/N: No....still sleepy. Said in his sleep.

Sona smiled as she kissed his forehead.

Sona: Time to wake up, my stupid dragon.

Y/N slowly started to wake up as he stretched out on his bed as he yawned. Sona smiled as he slowly sat up still sleepy. As he yawned he had to sneeze as small sparks appeared from his nose which startled Sona.

Sona: Jeez, how about a warning when you do that Y/N.

Y/N blinked his eyes a few times as he looked at Sona still rather groggy.

Y/N: Sona? Said half asleep.

Sona: Moring. Said smiling. Sleep well?

Y/N looked at her for a few moments before falling back on the bed. He grabbed the blanket as he hid back under it.

Sona: Oh no mister. You need to get up.

She grabbed the blankets and tried to pull them off but Y/N refused to let go.

Sona: Get up right now! That's an order!

Y/N: No. Still sleepy.

She continued to try to pull the covers off but to no effect. Seeing this she let go as she sighed seeing how stubborn he was being.

Sona: Honestly. You're usually up so early. When did you want to sleep now?

Y/n poked his head from under the blanket as he looked at her with a very tired look.

Y/N: Sleep. Said as he went back under the covers. Go away.

Sona looked at him for a moment before she giggled.

Sona: Get out from under there. If you won't I'll force you to. Said smiling.

Y/N: No.

Sona: Alright then. This will be part of your punishment then.

She walked to the opposite side of his room as she raised her hand. A magic circle appears above Y/N as a large amount of water appeared as well. With one motion of her hand, the magic circle vanished as the water landed on Y/N which caused him to jump out of bed.

Y/N: ARGH!!!! COLD!!!!

He clung to the ceiling as he was completely soaked from head to toe. Sona giggled seeing this as she smiled.

Sona: Hehehe, I told you. Said smiling.

Y/N: THE HELL SONA!!

Sona: I warned you didn't I?

Y/N narrowed his eyes at her as he was very annoyed.

Y/N: Damn water snake.

Sona simply smiled at him as she walked closer to him.

Sona: Now get down from there and get dressed.

Y/N: Fine. Said a bit annoyed.

He dropped from the ceiling as he landed in front of Sona. She looked at him as she saw that his eyes had slits in them as his scales appeared around his head cheeks and chin along with his neck.

Sona: Are you doing alright?

Y/N: Hmm? Yeah, I feel great. Said smiling.

Sona: You sure?

Y/N: I'm fine really. Said smiling. You don't have to worry so much.

Sona: You know how worried I am about what's happening with you. Said as she placed her hand on his cheek. I just don't want anything to happen that'll make you forget us.

Y/N smiled as he held her hand along with leaning into it.

Y/N: I promise it won't happen.

She smiled as she kissed him.

Sona: Good. Now get dressed. We have school to get ready for.

Y/N: Alright.

She pulled her hand away from his cheek as she smiled. When she did this, Y/N nose picked up a very pleasant scent than ever before causing him to sniff the air around Sona.

Sona: What is it?

Y/N: It's just. Said as he got closer to her while sniffing her. You smell really good.

Sona blushed as she flicked his nose while smiling.

Y/N: Ow! Said rubbing his nose.

Sona: Baka. Said smiling. Stop being a pervert.

Y/N: I'm not. Though you seem fine with me being one. Said smiling. You are one as well right?

Sona pinched his cheek rather hard causing him to wince in pain.

Sona: You keep quiet about that. Said very embarrassed. Unless you want to be punished like before.

Y/N: Hehe sorry though are you pinching my cheek at all?

Sona: What do you mean?

Y/N: Ugh I can see you are pinching my cheek but I can't really feel it. Rather, I feel it but not a whole lot.

Sona pinched his cheek harder but he had little to no reaction.

Sona: You sure you're alright?

Y/N: I'm great. Though I don't know why but I have a desire to fight something.

Sona was a bit concerned as she saw his eyes shine.

Y/N: Along with the desire to rip something apart. Said as his voice sounded a bit insane.

Y/N's eyes shined a bit more as a small evil grin appeared. For a moment she felt utterly scared as the glow from his eyes were a dark crimson red. His right arm twitched a bit which started to worry her. Her concern quickly grew as she placed both of her hands on his cheeks snapping him out of it. When she did this, the glow from his eyes vanished as they went back to normal.

Y/N: S-Sorry. I...I didn't mean to say that. Said a bit worried

Sona: Y/N. Said a bit worried. Are you sure that you are alright?

Y/N hesitated as he wasn't fully sure about himself.

Y/N: I'm....not sure.

A light started to shine from his head as it slowly calmed him down a bit. Sona saw this as she had no idea what it was as she was a bit concerned about it.

Sona: What was that, Y/N?

Y/N: What was what?

Sona: That light just a moment ago. Did you not see it?

Y/N: Ugh sorry but I didn't see a light though I do feel better. Said smiling. In fact a lot better than before.

Sona looked at him for a moment still worried but slowly smiled.

Sona: Well as long as you are alright that what matters.

Y/N smiled at her in response. Sona started to leave the room until she heard a loud thud causing her to turn around.

Sona: What's wrong?!

She saw that Y/N was face first on the floor as his stomach growled loudly.

Y/N: So....hungry.

She looked at him for a moment before she giggled seeing this.

Sona: Well hurry up and get dressed. Breakfast is made and waiting.

Y/N: Say no more!!!!

In a blur, he quickly got dressed and asked out of the room leaving a gust of wind behind him. Sona was utterly speechless seeing this as she giggled.

Sona: Guess food was all he needed to get moving.

She looked back on his bed as she saw a rather dark scale.

Sona: A dark scale?

Curious about this, she walked over and picked up the scale. Looking at the scale, she saw that it was almost dark as the night sky with all the light being absorbing into it. As she looked at the scale, a dark chill ran down her spine.

Sona: What is this feeling? Said a bit scared.

When she looked at the scale, a dark crimson eye appeared on the scale looking directly at her. Seeing this eye looking directly at her, Sona felt utterly scared and terrified as she lost all feeling in her legs. Suddenly, her surroundings changed as she found herself in a wide-open area with no town in sight. Flames appeared around her as it swirled around her as the temperature around started to become hot utterly fast. A loud thud appeared behind her as she turned around completely started by this.

???: Hehehehe, so you wish to die already, disgusting wrench.

Her eyes widen in shock seeing a set of garnet eyes glaring at her. The voice sounded utterly dark and nefarious.

Sona: W-Who are you?!

The eyes changed shape as it was as though whoever was behind the flames had a cocky smirk.

???: You don't even know me? Then again, you can be an utterly brainless aithyas aesthy.

The flames slowly died down revealing an ungodly dragon standing before her.

Sona's eyes widen as she couldn't possibly breathe nor move. The dragon looked at her before he started laughing insanely causing gusts of winds to appear.

???: Hahahahaha!!!! You are utterly pathetic for one kinthlss!!!! The look in your eyes seems like you are about to pass out of fear!!

Sona remained utterly speechless before she was able to catch her breath. She slowly stood up as she looked up at the dragon.

Sona: J-Just who in the world are you!!

The dragon slowly looked down at her before slamming his foot down in front of her. She braced herself when it slammed in front of her as chunks of rock flying everywhere. When it died down, she was greeted by the dark garnet eyes were directly in front of her.

???: You disgusting grethshk!!!! Demanding answers from me!!!! Do you honestly think you deserve it, you idrejk!?!?

Her legs were utterly shaking as it was as though her legs were about to give out.

???: Though I thought you would already know who I am.

Sona: Wh-What the hell are you even talking about?

The dragon grinned evilly before pulling his head back.

???: Can't even recognize your own loved one. You truly are an utter idrejk.

Sona still had no idea who it was until the dragon's body started to shine. The size of the dragon slowly started to shrink bit by bit as it condensed into a dark sphere a couple of feet away from her. Sona remained where she was still confused by what was happening and who exactly the dragon was. The sphere started to crack bit by bit as chunks of it fell to the ground revealing what appears to be a person under it. The individual's appearance had an ebony color skin with a set of horns protruding out from his head as the tips were a garnet color. She saw that he had wings and a tail with spikes protruding out from his back and down to the strip of his tail.

???: Still don't recognize me?

Sona's eyes widen in shock as this voice was completely different than the one a few moments ago. However, the most horror-struck thing that terrified her was who the voice sounded like the most.

Sona: N....no. Said as she covered her mouth. Y...you can't possibly be.

The boy slowly started to chuckle before he started to laugh in a dark venomously as he stood up.

???: So you finally recognized me after I changed into this disgusting form!! Said with his head facing the sky.

Sona couldn't move nor say anything as she refused to believe it.

???: You truly are a disgusting grethshke. Said as he looked at her with an evil smirk. Sona.

The person that stood before was Y/N or rather darker and possessing malicious instincts. Her body felt completely as it was petrified along with aghast. Y/N chuckled as he looked at her.

Y/N: What? Not even going to say a word to your king?

Sona: Y...You can't possibly be him. Said not accepting the Y/N standing before him.

Y/N looked at her with a rather disgusted look.

Y/N: You refused to accept what I truly am? Tch, you really are worthless.

Before Sone could say anything, he appeared in front of her in an instant and slapped her with the back of his hand. When his hand connected with her cheek, she fell to the ground with her glasses falling off.

Y/N: How the hell did I even fall in love with such a decrepit devil filth?

Sona was utterly speechless and felt utterly broken by what happened. She placed her hand on her cheek where he slapped her as the pain was utterly real. Feeling the pain on her cheek, tears slowly started to fill her eyes as she was on the verge of crying.

Y/N: With just one slap you are on the verge of crying. Said as he laughed. Such a worthless grethshke!!

Sona looked at her in utter disbelief seeing him acting like this.

Sona: Why? Said trying not to cay. Why are you acting like this?

Y/N looked at her with a disgusted look.

Y/N: Do you really need to know why I'm doing this? Have seriously learned nothing?

Sona: Answer me!

Y/N simply looked at her as he stayed quiet.

Y/N: Do you actually think that you deserve answers from a darastrix?

Sona: Please just answer me!

Y/N's right arm twitch as small embers appeared.

Y/N: You seriously just piss me off. Said in a dark tone. You grethshke.

Sona's eyes widen in fear as he walked over to her. He slammed his foot on her glasses shattering them under his foot.

Y/N: Fine. If you want an answer then I'll gladly tell you.

He kicked her stomach causing her to roll back a good distance. The force from his kick cause her to cough a bit of saliva. When she stopped rolling, she held her stomach from the pain.

Y/N: You have been to those ruins as a dragon told you about what happens to those who have a parent that is a darastrix? Said as he walked over to her.

When he got to her, he kicked her again with a bit more force.

Y/N: It happens when they're close to becoming adults. Which causes us to lose our minds and give in to our instincts. 

She rolled a bit further than last time before she came to a stop. Y/N walked over to her as he rolled her on her back before planting his foot on her chest.

Y/N: Of course that would force us to kill those who are close to us. Said as he grins. Even to those we mated with.

Sona tried to move his foot off of her but couldn't.

Y/N: Struggle all you want but you are far too weak to do anything. I can easily kill you before you can even call for help.

Sona: Please...stop this.

Y/N: What?

She looked up at him as tears started to fall down from her eyes.

Sona: Just stop this. Said pleading to him. Please just come to your senses.

Y/N: Are you that fucking dumb? Said looking down at her. Did you not hear what I said? Do you honestly think that I am joking?

Sona: I know you are!! You would never do anything like this!! You promised that you would protect us no matter what!

Y/N simply stared at her unfazed by her pleading and seeing her tears.

Sona: Please just stop this. Y/N!!

Out of anger, stabbed the ground right near her head as Sona's eyes widen in shock by this.  Y/N glared at her in pure rage and disgust.

Y/N: Keep talking like that, I'll be sure to rip your damn heart out. Said in a dark murderous tone.

Sona was silent as she felt her heart breaking to pieces seeing this. Y/N slowly pulled his hand out from the ground as he cut her cheek drawing blood. He chuckled as he held his fingers in front of his mouth with blood dripping down from them.

Y/N: That's a good look you have on your face. Said as he smirked. The look of despair is such a beautiful look on such a disgusting bitch.

Sona: Y/.......N.

He licked the blood off his fingers as he let out an odd moan of pleasure from the taste.

Y/N:: Ahh~. This blood has such a luxurious taste and so divine. Said groaned in delight. It's so goooooooood~.

Sona: Pl...ease stop this. Y/N. Said as he was utterly scared. Stop it!!

Y/N: Shut your damn mouth, you devil trash!!!

He slammed his foot on her stomach causing her to cough up blood. He grabbed her by the throat and held her up as he glared at her very intensely.

Y/N: I don't take orders from trash who claims to be my alpha nor do I listen to someone who is my king in their ridiculous peerage!!!!!

Sona started to struggle trying to break his grip on her. Y/N smirked as he tightens his grip on her throat slowly crushing her wind-pipe.

Y/N: I do like it when you struggle like that. It makes things more entertaining for me seeing the life slowly being drained from your body. Said as he grinned evilly. It'll make the meat more delicious as well when I start to eat you.

Sona slowly started to choke trying to gasp for air. Y/N continued to watch the life slowly drain from her eyes with a sinister grin. The life slowly started to drain from her eyes as she looked at him with tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

Sona 'thought': Please stop this. Y/N.

Y/N's grip slowly started to tighten as Sona felt her strength fading. He slowly started to raised his other hand as it slowly started to be engulfed by crimson flames.

Y/N: Now akra.

Right before he could kill her, a beam of light shot down as it pierced through his arm. Y/N screamed out in pain as he dropped Sona. She landed on the ground as he started to cough while Y/N started to walk back holding his hand that was burning.

Y/N: ARGH!!!! Damn it!!!! Said as he seriously looked around. Who the hell cast that?!? I'll fucking kill you!?!?

Sona slowly started to catch her breath as the light started to shine around her. Y/N saw this as he glared at her.

Y/N: You damn bitch!! The hell did you do!!

Sona was completely confused as he had no idea what was going on nor where the light was coming from.

Y/N: Don't get cocky just because you have that damn light is protecting you!! I will fucking rip you apart!!!

He dashed towards her roaring in anger with his claws ready to slash her. However, several beams of light shot towards him pricing him all over his body. Y/N cough up blood as he collapsed to the ground as Sona h simply watched. As she was about to do something, she felt someone place their hand on her shoulder as a gentle voice spoke to her.

???: Stay here. You'll be safe here in my light.

Sona tried to look behind her to see who it was but saw no one.

Sona 'thought': W-Who was that?

Y/N slowly started to get up as he started to chuckle.

Y/N: Interesting. This has gotten a lot more interesting. Here I thought you would die easily. Looks like I was wrong.

He slowly got to his feet as blood was dripping down his body from all his injuries.

Y/N: Killing you will make my transformation even more exciting!!!!

He dashed towards her again with an utterly insane look. The beams of light struck him again as he continued to get closer to her. Sona remained where she was as she simply watched him come towards her. As he got closer to her his body continued to be pierced by the beams of light as more of his blood continued to fly everywhere. He threw his hand forwards as his claws slowly got close to her. Right before they could touch her, the tips of his claws stopped just mere millimeters from her eyes. Y/N grinned with such an evil and monstrous as it was as though Sona was looking directly at a monster. A monster who had the appearance of Y/N which utterly scared her.

Y/N: Damn. So close to ripping that blasted eye of yours out. Said while insanely smiling.

His body slowly started to run away from the light beams that were pricing him. Right before his body completely vanished, he grabbed her chair and pulled her close to his face looking directly into her eyes.

Y/N: Just because you got save by this lousy light, doesn't mean it'll stop me from killing you!! Said with an insane look. He will submit to his instincts and I will be the one who takes control!!!! When that happens you will be the first one to die!!!!!!!

Most of his body started to crumble away as his head was the last thing left.

Y/N: YOU AND THE REST OF THOSE GRETHSKES WILL DIE AND I'LL ENJOY EVERY BIT OF IT!!!! RIPPING YOU ALL TO PIECES!!!!!!! Shouted as he laughed utterly insane.

The last bit of him crumbled away as she fell to her knees. She hugged herself tightly as the events that transpired utterly scared her to her core embedding that monstrous image of Y/N in her mind.

Sona: No. Said in a scared tone. That....can't be Y/N. It's not possible.

The surroundings slowly started to change to a black field with nothing insight. She started to cry while hugging herself with her tears falling down her cheeks like a waterfall. As she cried, a white flame slowly appeared as it wrapped around her with the voice from before speaking to her.

???: It's alright. Just as long as you have faith in him, the person that you saw won't appear.

Sona looked up as she looked around trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

Sona: W....who are you?

???: You will know in time. Just promise, that you will stay by his side.

She saw the flames started to outline what appears to be a person in front of her. For some reason, it was as though the person standing before her was someone she knows. A set of bright blue eyes were looking at her.

???: As long as you love him for who he is, then he will stay how he is.

Sona: He'll....stay how he is if I love him for he is.

???: Yes. Please. I beg of you, promise me that you'll still love him no matter what.

Sona looked at her for a moment before she stood up looking at the flames with a determined look.

Sona: I promise. No matter what.

Her answer seemed to please the flames as it started to swirl around her. As the flames circled around her, she felt it as the flames had a warm and soothing feeling. Her eyes started to close as she could hear the voice speak to her.

???: Thank you......

Her vision slowly started to be blinded as she soon found herself back in Y/N's room. She saw that she was completely unharmed and the time show that she has only been in the room for no more than three minutes.

Sona: A.....dream?

She looked down at her hand seeing the dark scale held tightly in her hand. An image of the monstrous Y/N appeared in her mind with an insane look as she could hear the venomous found of it.

Dark Y/N: YOU AND THE REST OF THOSE GRETHSKES WILL DIE AND I'LL ENJOY EVERY BIT OF IT!!!! RIPPING YOU ALL TO PIECES!!!!!!

Her body trembled just from the thought alone. However, she slowly calmed herself as the warmth from the light from before came. She shook her head as she placed the scale in her pocket before heading down to rejoin the others. Once she was downstairs, she saw that Y/N was viciously eating through several mountains of plates which shocked her.

Momo: Clam down Y/N.

Reya: Yeah otherwise you'll empty the fridge.

Y/N: Well I'm starving so keep bringing the food!!

Akeno: Here's another plate of food for you Y/N. Said walking from the kitchen.

Y/N: Alright!!!

Sona simply giggled seeing this as Rias walked up to her.

Rias: You going to join them? Said smiling

Sona: With the way he's eating food, I doubt there will be any place for me to sit. Said smiling.

The two of them watched him eat as Sona had a concerned look. Rias saw this as she was a bit worried.

Rias: Are you alright Sona?

Sona: Huh? Oh, I'm fine. You don't have to worry.

Rias looked at her seeing that she was lying. She wanted to ask her but right now wouldn't be the best. Eventually, they all left the house as they headed to school. Sona walked a bit behind Y/N as she had a very worried look while looking at him. From where she was walking, she saw two versions of him on the right was the one who she loves and cherishes but on the left was the monstrous one with a dark and venomous aura. Deep down in her heart, she wasn't sure which one of them was the real Y/N. Is it the one standing before her or the monstrous one?

End Chapter

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think or a vote if you liked it.

A/N: Words with their meaning:

aesthyr: female

aithyas: shit

kinthlss: mate

grethshke: whore

idrejk: fool,stupid

darastrix: dragon

akra: death/to die

I decided to change one thing for the story as we'll see Yasaka and Kunou before the summer training in season three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
127K 1.6K 14
Just to clear things up with my regular readers Koneko will get her own story. I promise. I have a great concept to wrap around the whole thing. This...
47.8K 661 21
y/n Phenex was born into the esteemed Phenex family as the younger brother to Riser. But, having been born due to an affair between his father and a...
263K 3.9K 22
The factions are trying to catch a dangerous individual But what happens when this individual is right under there noses High class want his power S...