(Todoroki x Reader) Same Quir...

Par TaeLover25

(Y/N) is a transfer student at UA from America, who shares the same quirks as her classmate Shoto Todoroki. S... Plus

❄️ First day at UA! 🔥
❄️ Sporting Festival! 🔥
❄️ Internships! 🔥
❄️ Damaged 🔥
❄️ Becoming Friends! 🔥
❄️ Fuyumi! 🔥
🦈 The Arcade 🦈
❄️ Jealousy! 🔥
❄️ Beach Day! 🔥
❄️ Training Camp! 🔥
💥 Bakugo 💥
💥 Bakugo pt. 2 💥
❄️ Dorms! 🔥
❄️ Next Step 🔥
❄️ Tension 🔥
❄️ Groups! 🔥
❄️ Blue Flame! 🔥
❄️ Provisional License Exam! 🔥
❄️ The Future! 🔥
❄️ Regret! 🔥
❄️ Gossip! 🔥
❄️ Cold Sun! 🔥
❄️ Training! 🔥
❄️ Mother! 🔥
❄️ School Festival! 🔥
❄️ First Date! 🔥
❄️ Privacy! 🔥
❄️ Hero Billboard Charts! 🔥
❄️Endeavor!🔥
❄️Panic!🔥
❄️Day One🔥
❄️Our Flames🔥
❄️Kill Me!🔥
❄️Hopeless🔥
❄️Unimportant🔥
❄️Love of My Life🔥
❄️Family Dinner🔥
❄️Family Dinner pt2🔥
❄️Cheater🔥
❄️Annoyed🔥
❄️Rumors🔥
❄️Confrontation!🔥
❄️Love You Harder🔥
❄️Truth or Dare🔥
❄️Aftermath🔥
❄️New Years!🔥
❄️Caught🔥
❄️Work Study🔥
❄️Natsuo🔥
❄️Panties!🔥
❄️Family Day!🔥
❄️Coming Clean🔥
❄️Coming Clean pt2🔥
❄️Team Battle🔥
❄️Checkers!🔥
❄️Belated Birthday🔥
❄️The Night Before🔥
❄️The Battle pt.1🔥
❄️The Battle pt.2🔥
❄️Hospital🔥
❄️America🔥
Deku
Deku pt.2
❄️See You Later🔥
❄️Rescue🔥
❄️Meltdown🔥
❄️Goodbye🔥
The Continuation!!!
After 5 Years
The Reunion
Three's a crowd
The Morning After
Intense Night
His Image
Date Night
Hiking Trail
Reminiscing
The Photoshoot
Citizens Safety Gala
His Favorite
Dr. Todoroki
The Results
Romantic Getaway
Romantic Getaway pt.2
Dirty Cheater
Trauma
Our Son
I Trust You
I Fucked Up
First Session
Second Session
California
California pt.2
The Condo
Housewarming
First Patrol
Ski Lodge
Ski Lodge pt.2
Camie
Family Game Night
I Love You
Wedding Dress Shopping
The Wedding
❄️The End!🔥

❄️ Quirk Marriage! 🔥

2.1K 42 20
Par TaeLover25

After an hour, we woke up and got ready to leave. He called us a taxi and we headed to the train station. It was getting dark, but we still had a few hours of freedom before curfew. After about 3 hours on the train, we got off and had 2 more hours until curfew. I pulled him towards a popular jewelry store and requested to see their couple rings.

"I think they may be a bit out of your price range." The counter lady said.

"Ma'am, you don't know me or how much money I have." I glared at her. "Just bring out the rings." She rolled her eyes and I slammed my hand on the counter, grabbing the other employees and customers attention. "Can someone else help me? This lady is being ageist."

(I imagine Shoto looking at the lady like this. Like "How dare she roll her eyes at my woman." 🤣)

A male employee quickly walked up to us and flashed a smile. "How may I help you?"

"I'd like to see your couple rings."

"Sure. I'll bring them out and measure the width of your fingers." I watched the man bring out two boxes of couple rings and I took time to look at each of them. He pulled out two tacky looking rings and showed them to me. "These are our cheapest rings. They're priced at $135 each with the word love engraved into it and are made of Sterling Silver."

"No. They look really tacky. Shoto, come look at these two." I pulled him closer and pointed to two beautiful, simple gold rings. "Do you think we should get gold? It'd match the necklace you bought me and I'd be able to wear them both all the time."

"I think they're beautiful." He said. "I prefer gold, but can you afford it?"

"Well." The man who worked here interrupted. "These are made of 18 karot gold and are $850 each. This is one of our more expensive couple rings, but are one of our most beautiful and elegant pieces."

"We'd like to try them on." I said, trying to contain my excitement. The man measured our ring fingers on our right hand and brought out rings that fit. We put them on and I immediately fell in love. "Babe, what do you think?"

He smiled, but still looked nervous. "I really like it, but can you actually afford it? If you can't, then I'll-."

"We'll take them, sir." I said happily. Why did everyone look so anxious? The man put away the other rings and rang up the ones we had on, on the cash register.

"That would be $1,700." The man said. I handed him my debit card and he sighed before swiping it. There was a brief pause before he smiled. "Thank you for your purchase. I'll hand you a bag with the receipt and rings insurance. We hope to see you again." He happily said while handing me my things.

I held Shoto's hand before dragging him outside and onto the bus. "Babe, where did you get that kind of money?" He asked.

"In America, parents who aren't there for their children can be forced to give them money. It's called Child Support and my mom has been forced to give me money since I was a little kid. I have a lot saved up... How much did you pay for my necklace?" I asked.

"$1,000..."

"Where did you get that kind of money?"

"I've saved up my allowance since I was a little kid."

"Man. We really are similar." I scoffed. "Are you ready to show off our new bling to the class?"

"I completely forgot about them. I wonder what they'll think."

"Let's prank them." I smiled. "Let's put the rings on our left hand and pretend that we got married. We could say that we had an unexpected quirk marriage."

"Do you think that'll be believable?"

"If we can't trick the whole class, we can certainly trick Midoriya. I like how gullible he can be." I laughed. We soon got to campus and walked to our dorm. Once we went inside, we went to change into pajamas and met up in the common room. People were still arriving, so we relaxed on the couch while we waited for everyone to join us. Soon, everyone was gathered to talk about their days and Uraraka asked me.

"How about you, Y/n?" She asked. "What did you and Todoroki do today?"

I turned to look at him and smiled before holding his hand and flashing our rings at everyone. "You two got married?!" Kaminari yelled in shock.

"How did this happen?" Jiro asked. "Aren't you too young?"

"It's a quirk marriage." Shoto replied. I was surprised he said anything. I expected him to stay quiet while I tried my best to lie. "Our father's arranged for it to happen."

"This isn't necessarily bad." I continued. "We're happy together and it's not like I have to start having babies immediately. We already know that we have a future together. This was just to make our fathers happy."

"Why should you make your father's happy, when marriage should be about your happiness?" Midoriya shyly added, making me awe quietly.

"I can't anymore." I pouted towards Midoriya. "It was a prank and I would've kept going, but that was so cute Deku."

"Of course it was a prank, idiots!" Bakugo yelled at the others. "Why would they suddenly get married without giving us a heads up?"

I smiled towards Bakugo and he groaned when he noticed. "I'm glad to know that you care, Kacchan." I teased.

"What did you call me?!" He growled.

I laughed and got up from the couch. "I'm gonna head to bed. I need to wake up early." I said while walking away. I immediately stopped at the thought of Shoto and I quickly ran back and stood behind him. He threw his head back to look at me and I held his face before kissing him. "Goodnight. I love you." He stayed quiet and I watched his face slowly turn pink. I understood. We've never said that in front of the others.

"I love you too." He shyly said. I chuckled before walking to the elevator and going to my floor. Right before going into my room, I heard the elevator ding and turned around to see Shoto running towards me. I gasped as he picked me up and carried me inside. He slammed the door shut and jumped into bed with me.

"What the hell are you doing? You scared the shit out of me." I watched him get up before pulling off his shirt and pants. "Whoa! We can't tonight."

"I understand." He replied while getting into bed and pulling me into his arms. "I just want to sleep with you. It's becoming an unhealthy habit." I smiled before kissing him and cuddling closer.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

640K 23.1K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
28K 780 27
Y/N is a pro hero with Fire, Ice, Healing, Premonition, Speed, and Strength quirks. A very dominant person, much similar to her best friend Midnight...
336 13 17
Y/N Shota just enrolled in U.A high. Her quirk? You will find out soon enough... Y/N finds her long lost friend Ochako Uraraka and ends up being in t...
277K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...