❄️Confrontation!🔥

Christmas eve was finally here and most of us got dressed in cute green and red santa costumes. It was the one day that I didn't wanna sulk, so I tried being social. We spent hours cooking and setting up and we even put some presents under the Christmas tree. I hadn't talked to Shoto all night, but that didn't stop him from staring at me.

"Is everything alright with you two?" Yaoyorozu asked me while I was talking to Mina

Mina immediately rolled her eyes before grabbing my hand and pulling me away. "You know, you don't have to ignore her for my sake." I said to Mina.

"It's not for you. I'm just really pissed off at her." She responded. "She's become uncomfortably close to him, and even if they're not messing around, that's not what friends do."

I nodded in response and looked up to see Yaoyorozu approaching Shoto. Soon, Eri-chan came in with Aizawa sensei and as I was talking to her, I noticed that Yaoyorozu and Shoto were gone. I was beyond tired and pissed. They decided to sneak off together while I was distracted and I was even more pissed because they were doing this shit on Christmas eve. I gritted my teeth before heading upstairs and I stopped in front of Yaoyorozu's room. I could hear talking and I immediately kicked the door in, in a fit of rage. "Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled. "I'm so tired of this! You couldn't wait to have your affair with her until after Christmas?!" I walked in to see them sitting on the floor together. "If you wanted to be with her that badly, then you should've just broken up with me!"

"Whoa, wait a minute." Said Yaoyorozu. "This isn't what you think it is."

"Really? My boyfriend hasn't been sneaking around with you for the past few weeks?!"

"I-I mean- He has, but not like that!"

My body began shaking and my eyes began burning. "Is that why you've been distant and mad at me all this time?" He asked. I didn't respond and he slid a box in my direction. "Open it." I hesitantly sat down and opened the box to see it spread like a flower with our pictures plastered all over the inside. I kept opening all the little boxes in the center that revealed more pictures until I finally reached the last one. The last one contained roses in it and I looked up at him in confusion. "She's been helping me with this for weeks. It's the Christmas present I made you, since I had no idea what I could buy you... I asked her for some help because I've never done anything like this before and I really didn't want to mess up." I stared at them before covering my face as I broke out into tears.