❄️ Mother! 🔥

Warning! Lemon 🍋 up ahead. 18+ ONLY
I'll let you know when it starts and finishes.
___________________________________

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋Start🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

In the morning, I felt pleasure and started waking up. I began moaning and kept hearing what sounded like eating. I started realizing that my womanhood felt wet and cold, so I slowly opened my eyes to see Shoto's face pressed against it.

"Ah. You're finally awake." He groaned.

"Shoto." I moaned. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look or feel like, baby?" I watched him smirk as he inserted a finger into me, making me whimper. I felt him add another digit and watched him pull it out and lick them. "You're so wet. Was this a good way to wake up?" I nodded as he kissed my lower lips again and licked my folds. "Do I have permission to fuck you?"

"Yes please." I blushed. He pulled down his boxers and I watched his dick spring up. He leaned in close before kissing my neck and rubbing his tip around womanhood with his hand. His tip felt so soft and it turned me on even more. He slowly pushed himself in and bit onto my neck, making me whimper loudly. "Shoto!" I whined. He pulled away and grabbed my thighs, forcing my legs up as he watched his dick slide in and out of me slowly.

I watched him lick his lips and smirk. "If only you could see what I'm seeing. You have such a pretty pussy."

I felt so flustered, but I decided to go along with it. I wanted to make this more exciting. "And what about my breasts, baby? Aren't they pretty too?" I said while lifting my shirt up to expose my breasts.

"They're the prettiest, baby girl." He leaned in to kiss my breasts and flick my nipple with the tip of his tongue. I led my middle finger onto my clit and began rubbing it slowly. I felt him pull back and my hand was suddenly smacked away from my womanhood. "Bad girl. You don't get to pleasure yourself. What am I here for?"

"Then punish me."

I quickly felt him pull out of me and he made me get up, before balling up his blanket in front of him and forcing me onto my stomach. The balled up blanket was right under my pelvis, so it lifted my hips and he pushed into me again. He started fucking me aggressively and I held onto his pillow to help muffle my moans and whimpers. Shoto gave me a hard smack on an ass cheek, making me yelp. He felt so good that I lost control of myself. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my body felt weak and my moans got louder. "Baby, cum already. I'm so close." He smacked my ass again and squeezed it tight before slamming into me. I was close to cumming and buried my face before finally releasing around his dick. A second later, he came inside of me and rode out his orgasm. He pulled the blanket from under me and tossed it to the side before laying next to me.

I turned to look at him and noticed the sweat dripping off of his forehead. "Why didn't you just use your quirk like last time?"

"I don't want to depend on my quirk." He turned his body towards me and slipped a finger in between my walls. "I'm glad that I can make you cum like that without using some special trick."

My face flushed red and I pulled his finger out of me. "You're really getting better and better. How is that possible?"

"I've been studying."

"Studying what?"

He blushed and cleared his throat before speaking. "Porn." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Porn." He mumbled louder.

"Say that again."

"Porn!" He yelled. "I've been studying porn and taking notes. I wanted to learn how to make you feel good."