❄️ Next Step 🔥

In the morning, I woke up early, but a little too early. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't so I got up and quietly walked to the boy's side. I knew that Todoroki's door would be locked, but I knew how to pick a lock (With ice 😛). When I got to his door, I unlocked it and quietly went inside. I locked the door again and heated up my body before climbing into his bed. I felt him hug me and cool our bodies down.

 I felt him hug me and cool our bodies down

"Oh no. Now you have the opportunity to get all the hugs you want. My hugs will lose importance." He said with his raspy morning voice.

"That's not true. They'll always be important to me. I just can't get enough." I cuddled closer into his arms and wrapped my hand around his. "Today is Saturday. What should we do?"

"Stay in bed all day."

"Take our relationship to the next step?" I awkwardly suggested.

There was a moment of silence before he sat up and looked at me with his face cherry red. "What do you mean?"

I got up and sat on his pelvis while pinning his arms down. I could see him get really flustered and look away.

"I'm not asking you to tell others about our relationship. That can stay between us, but do you want us to continue our elementary school relationship? We're in high school and I want to feel like your girlfriend. Are you not forward because it's a Japanese thing?"

"What do you want me to do to make you feel like my girlfriend?"

"I'm not asking for sex, but I was hoping for some inappropriate behavior. We should be experimenting. You've been through puberty. Your hormones should be running wild... But I can understand if you're not-"

He managed to flip us over so that he was on top. He kissed me while he slid his hands up my thighs.

He got dangerously close to my womanhood, but grabbed my butt instead

He got dangerously close to my womanhood, but grabbed my butt instead. I looked down to see his manhood poking through his shorts and felt my face get hot before sitting up.

"Was that okay?" He asked.

"Good start. Well look at the time. I should sneak out and go brush my teeth." I said, feeling flustered.