❄️Aftermath🔥

LEMON WARNING ⚠️ Again...
This whole thing is practically a lemon... From beginning to almost end.
___________________________________

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋Start🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I quietly opened the front door and as he walked in, I locked it back up. I noticed he had changed into his red Santa costume that we wore the day before. I turned off all the lights and quietly snuck him into my room before locking the door. He immediately kissed me and began running his hands all over me. He lifted me up before wrapping my legs around his hips and carrying me to bed. He laid me on my back and pinned my arms down while pushing my legs further apart with his body.

When he pulled his face away from mine, I blushed at how he looked at me hungrily. "You had me turned on all night." He said while softly grinding his bulge against me. He looked under my skirt and huffed before making a knife out of ice. My eyes widened as he brought it closer to my womanhood and cut my shorts off. "You should've taken these off for me once you got home." He then proceeded to cut the middle of my tights and pulled my panties before cutting them up. "There's that pretty pussy." He smirked and licked his lips, causing me to shiver from the sight. He got on his knees and pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal that he was already hard. He softly stroked his cock while looking at me and I blushed in embarrassment. "Does Mrs.Clause want Santa's dick in her? How bad does she want it?"

Although I felt flustered, I reached and grabbed his hand that was stroking his dick. I pulled it closer to my face and slowly inserted two fingers into my mouth. I slowly licked and sucked them while looking into his eyes. "Does Santa want me to do that with his cock instead?" I teased. "Or does he want to taste me too?" His eyes visibly trembled with excitement and he got up before standing at the edge of the bed. I smirked before leaning in closer and petting his public hair. "Ugh. This is so fitting. It reminds me of a candy cane." I then grabbed his cock and kissed it while staring up at him. "Except this one is so much bigger." I kept eye contact with him before taking him whole and bobbing my head. His face glowed pink and his fingers soon grabbed a fist full of my hair. He slowly pushed himself further down my throat until it was fully in. I dug my nails into his hips as I tried not to gag and as I looked away from his eyes, he pulled my hair to get my attention.

"Don't look away. Got it?" He demanded and I nodded in response. He pulled out of my mouth and I gasped for air before he pushed himself back in. He began thrusting and as he continued hitting the back of my throat, tears began to fill my eyes. "I love that look on your face." He moaned in pleasure. "I don't ever want this to end." He wiped my tears before grabbing the back of my head and thrusting in faster until he came. He released his load into my throat and I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to swallow what I could. He slowly pulled out and I gasped again before backing away from his grasp.

"I think I just need a minute." I panted.

"That's fine. You can catch your breath while I play with your pussy." He pushed me onto my back and I tried to relax my breathing until I felt his ice cold tongue against my clit. I gasped and grabbed his hair in shock. "I heard that cold temperatures feel especially good to a woman, since it's normally so hot down here." He continued to keep his mouth cold as he ate me out and I quickly covered my face with a pillow before letting out whimpers. His tongue was pushing deep into me and all of a sudden, he inserted an ice cold finger. I immediately came in response, but he continued to rub my insides. I could feel him sit up and he suddenly pulled my pillow off of my face. "I don't want you to cover up that beautiful face of yours. I want to see what I do to it." My face was completely flushed with lust glazing my eyes. He inserted another finger and I bit my lip to quiet myself. "I guess we had it all wrong, that time I heated up my dick and you cooled it down. I should've just made my dick cold... Like now."