Our Unfinished Love. ✔

Bởi ShobhaOjha

It is the story of love, passion, Obsession. Everything ends between them but still something is "Unfinished"... Xem Thêm

Our Unfinished Love
Characters
Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Author note.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
AUTHOR NOTE.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Author Note.
Author Note.

Chapter 38.

2.5K 178 6
Bởi ShobhaOjha

Song :- Sanam Teri Kasam.

One day someone will walk into your life and set your heart on fire...

********************************

Third POV.

Everyone was looking at the person standing at the front gate. There stood a girl in a very pink revealing lehnga, her face was caked up with makeup, she was standing at the door with a lady and a man they all were grinning like they won some award...

"Jija Ji.....we came....." Saying that the man rush to Virat who was looking at him with wide eyes....he hug Virat who was slightly embarrassed...

"Didi......" Saying this the man ran to Chitra who was grinning like a Cheshire cat...

"Ohh...Mohan bhai sa...I missed you..." Chitra said all happy hugging her dear brother...

"Ohh..so you only miss your brother Didi sa...." Came a voice, it was the lady who came with the man. Chitra smile at the lady and went to her she said.

"It's nothing like that Reena Bhabhi sa..come inside...Pinki you to come beta..." She turn to the girl....but the girl was staring at Arjun with a dreamy and lusty look. Chitra nudges the girl. Pinki blush looking at Arjun....they came in and greet everyone.....Aashi and Sid scoffed at their sugar-coated words....how fake they are....but one thing was sure Arjun was in trouble...Pinki was so obsessed with him....they are of the same age and studied together till Arjun was in India...

Arjun cursed under his breath...

Shit....!

Pinki was the girl, who was so desperate and obsessed....in his college days he had once fucked her ...just for the nightstand....but it was his huge mistake....she got obsessed with him, she started pretending like his girlfriend, he tried to get rid of her but she is a shameless bitch after that he went to Harvard for further study and forget about this clingy girl.....he was fuming with the way Pinki was looking at him with lust....when Anaya try to wiggle out of his hold then he realizes that Anaya was looking at Pinki as well...

Well...fuck his life....she has just started to trust him and now this.

Anaya tries to see properly but he again pulls her to him by her waist...

"Stay...." He whisper....but was cut by a Cheshire's voice...

"Arjun .....baby..." Pinki came from behind and slide her hand on his shoulder...

Anaya's eyes widened when Pinki push her from Arjun's hold...

Pinki hug Arjun and whispers..."I missed you, baby...." Her voice was so seductive...Anaya was standing there like a statue...she felt something break inside her looking at the way Pinki was hugging and roaming her hand on Arjun's body....first that day in his office nowhere....she gave an accusing look to Arjun.....and shake her head...

He is such a playboy.....

Arjun detects him from this creepy girl and approaches his wife....but Pinki holds his hand...

"Where are you going darling...aha... not so soon....we are meeting after so long...." She then notice that Arjun was looking at a girl in front of him...

"Hey...I haven't seen you before...who are you?...."Pinki said in an annoyed tone...Arjun was giving this girl so much attention...

Anaya looks at Arjun with disappointment...and whispers.

"No one...."

This word was straight directed to Arjun....he clench his fist listening to this...

Anaya gave an accusing look to Arjun and turn to go from there....but before she could move Arjun's voice thundered in the grand royal hall...

"She is my wife.....Mrs. Anaya Arjun Rajvansh....not a nobody....she is Yuvrani of Rajvansh Kingdom...." Arjun was looking at Anaya all the time...Anaya was so shocked and turn to him....his eyes were glued to her....she start feeling conscious...

Ohh...god everyone was looking at her...., especially Pinki...she was like some thunderstorm has hit her.....

"Is this some kind of joke...you are kidding..right Arjun baby...common it wasn't funny..." She winched and then faked a laugh and pout...leaning more on Arjun, whose whole attention was on this wife.

Aashi came to rescue her brother and detect clingy Pinki from him...

"It's...true Pinki...Bhai is married to my best friend....here Anaya..." Aashi said and gave her a fake smile...

Pinkie glared at Anaya who was looking at all this with a blank face...she didn't know what to say..but one thing was clear Pinki is another fling of her husband.....this thought fills her heart with bitter taste.....she turn and left from there...Arjun try to go after her but one of the clients came and stop him.... throughout the function he was trying to get a chance to talk to her....but it was impossible in between these people...and the worst thing is that Pinki was not ready to leave his path....where ever he goes she follow him.....it was the time for couples to greet soon to be parents....every wedded couple came one by one going to congrats Krish and Vedika....the last was Arjun and Anaya...but when Arjun tries to walk with Anaya, out of nowhere Pinki came, she stands between them...holding Arjun's hand she said...

"Arjun...you remember when we were in college we go everywhere as a couple....and your family priest said that we made a good couple, but now it's not possible.....but how can you leave me today....let's do this together and close friends...for old time sake...I hope your wife didn't have any problem... it's just a greeting...." She said smirking at Anaya's embarrassed face...Anaya just nods after all what should she say to Arjun's girlfriend or whatever she is...Anaya has no right to say anything.....she took a step back, looking down. Aashi was about to give a piece of mind to Pinki when Chitra interrupted all happiness...

"That's right...Pinki was always close to Arjun....plus it's just a friendly greeting....nothing to do with husband and wife....go children....."

Aashi was fuming, like hell, she will not let this bitch take her friend's place but Pavitra hold her hand,

"Let our Yuvrani fight her battle...Aashi... it's her right to fight for her husband, See Arjun is looking at bahu like he is waiting for her to claim her right....." She pointed to Arjun who was looking at his wife....waiting for her to say something...why it is always him who voice out about their relationship...

Indeed, this marriage was not to her content but now she has to understand that they are bound with each other, they have equal rights to each other......Why it is always him....this time she should claim him...

But Anaya just step back and stand there...Aashi'shoulder slump down....they all don't know her...she is a very conscious girl...they all are talking about claiming her right but Anaya is a type of person who sacrifices things for others....heck she always gets into trouble for others...Aashi knows that Anaya will never voice out her pain...

Arjun clenched his fist looking at his wife, who easily let him go to the other woman....fine if she is happy with this so be it....out of anger he hold Pinki's hand and took her to Krish and Vedika...Pinki has an evil smile on her face, she was confident that this girl has not been stranded in front of her....she clung tightly to Arjun's bicep and walks toward a couple...Krish was about to stand but Vedika stops him....she doesn't want any drama in front of so many people.....but people start murmuring about all this...

Anaya was listening to all the girls who were talking about Arjun's and Pinki's college romance story and how they look good together....how Pinki was the longest girlfriend Arjun ever had.

She was not able to take anything else and ran from there....when she was inside the room, she lock herself and tears start flowing down.....but why did it hurt her....this marriage was forced on her....she don't consider him as her husband...

Ohh... then why were you jealous of that Pinki....why did your heart skip a beat when he possessively claim you as his wife....why did you like his presence around you....his touch....his closeness...

Shut up....!

She put her hands on her ears to block her inner thoughts...He is nothing to her....yes nothing...Pinki is his long-term girlfriend, of course, he will choose her.....and beside it is non of her concern...

She went inside the bathroom to freshen up....when she looks in the mirror, she found that her eyes were slightly red....and her face was dull....washing her face she apply some eyeliner and does some TouchUp.....putting a smile again on her face, she walks back inside the hall....when she walks back Aashi immediately came to her along with Vihan...

" My..my..isn't this my favorite person....looking stunning as ever....ohh Anaya why didn't you meet me before this lady don....." Vihan said dramatically taking her in a bear hug....they have a special bond....they share the same interest in many things.... especially pulling Aashi's leg together...Anaya smiles at him and greets him....soon Sid joins them and they all start enjoying themselves. Krish and Vedika came there and they all were having a good time.....but what they didn't notice is that one particular person was looking at them specifically glaring at Anaya...

Here he was fuming in anger and she was laughing with others....did he mean nothing to her....he thought they were getting somewhere...Look's like Mrs. Arjun Rajvansh needs a lesson....because its always Arjun Rajvansh, who wins in the end...he had seen her looking jealous of the way Pinki was behaving with him....and his sadist side was loving it....so let's see Mrs. Anaya Arjun Rajvansh who is the boss here...

Soon, elders walk out on the lawn and younger were inside the hall.... a couple of dance was arranged, so every couple was on stage...Vihan took Aashi with him.. as a love stick puppy follow him and they start dancing...Krish and Vedika were looking so in love on the stage, other couples were also there.....Pinki tries to pull Arjun who was annoyed by her behavior....he turns and looks at his wife who was looking at them with an unsaid emotion, he smirks and took Pinki's hand in his hand....from the corner of his eyes he was observing Anaya's reaction...how her fist was clenched...Pinki was on cloud nine...This means Arjun is still her's.

"I'm so happy Arjun...we are dancing together after so long...I missed you..." Pinki was babbling...but Arjun's attention was only on his beautiful jealous wife...

Sid saw her gloomy face and tap her shoulder.....Anaya came out of her daze and looks at Sid....she was not at all happy looking at Arjun dancing with that pink Pinki....but she was stubborn to admit it.....

"Anaya... it's my dream to dance with the most beautiful girl in the world...so....so.... would you do the honor to DA.....dance with me..."Sid was blushing like a teenage girl...

Anaya laughs at his condition...

He is way too cute....!

Wish his brother would have been half like Sid...

Ugh....shut up....!

"You are cute....let's go...I was waiting for you to ask me...." She pulls her cheek slightly...and gives her hand to him.....

He touched her hand like he was touching some antique piece...and then his cheek where she touched him.....

He will not bathe for a month that's for sure.....he doesn't want her touch to wash off from him....!

Sid took her on stage....they start moving, Anaya was a great dancer....both of them were dancing gracefully....people observe the way they were dancing and murmured how perfect they were looking...., especially Anaya she was so beautiful and graceful...Viraj was dancing with Shruti but his whole attention was on the beauty who was beyond his reach...Arjun saw him looking in a particular direction and turn around but what he saw....make him more furious than before...

His wife....was dancing with his brother....not to mention, she was Sid's crush....and not only Viraj but many other men were looking at her with adoration and lust...that's it. He had enough he jerk Pinki away who was strangled by a sudden push...

"Arjun baby...what...." Her word was cut in between as Arjun marched toward Anaya....his wife...

Sid was cracking jokes in between their dance to lift Anaya's mood....he knew she was hurt by Pinki.....so he want to cheer her up....she was laughing at his cute antics...

"I'm happy to see you laugh...Bhabhi sa...Arjun bhai is lucky to have you as a life partner...." He said looking at her... He was genuinely happy, Arjun would never get anyone better than Anaya.....

Anaya's smile dies down at the mention of Arjun, her thoughts were broken by a dark cold voice...

"Can I get my wife back...Sid..."

Arjun was standing behind them looking all dangerous with a dark aura...Anaya shivers the way he was looking at her...

But why is he angry....isn't it was he who choose his ex..over his wife...

"Of course...bhai...all yours...." Sid said all happy and give Anaya's hand to Arjun who clutch her hand firmly.

Damn right...all his....only his....!

Anaya was about to snatch her hand when he claps it within his hold and turn her to him...

"Now no running...Mrs. Arjun Rajvansh...." His voice held a warning...

Ohh...!

********************************

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay...

But this new character will surely affect Anaya's and Arjun's life...

Let's see what happens...

It's been a hectic week...

Office work plus health issues...

I'm not able to get proper time to pen down the story....so I have decided to update on alternate days...this story is very dear to me so I want to write it with full heart and concentration...

I'm so grateful for all your patience and support...

Thank you @soul_stealer20 for your good wishes...

Thank you,

Please share your comments...

Do vote...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4M 48.3K 39
Getting married to the love of your life is everyone's dream. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Drea Miles was in love with someone who didn't even know...
23.2K 536 43
He was controlling every aspect of his life. Calculated and cold. Finally moving on after losing the love of his life, everything begins to clear up...
674 92 36
A story of love and loss, Joy a young lady, recently divorced, sets out to find her piece of happiness which has so far alluded her. Finding her tr...
190 33 32
COMPLETED Chapters! --- The story of Jessica and her husband Daniel is one of everlasting love and the power of the human spirit, a love that withsta...