Yeah, You're My Superstar ||...

By sereniity-

"Give me one good reason why I should forgive you. I've been mad at you twice in one day, Riele. I'm never li... More

Gianna: Social Media Ain't Real Life
Gianna: You Got It, Girl. You Got It
Gianna: You Just Got Played
Gianna: The Truth Will Set You Free
Jhacari: Funny What A Smile Can Hide
Jhacari: Gimme A Break
Jhacari: What Were You Thinking, Jhacari?
Jhacari: Can't Do This No More, Man. I'm Done
Jhacari: Run, Jhacari, Run
Jhacari: Yeah, Jhacari. What's The Sitch?
Jhacari: You Had One Job, Tayahna. One Job
Jhacari: Yeah, You're My Superstar
Jhacari: Okay, So He's Jhacari. Get Over It. Jeez
Jhacari: Popular? I Know About Popular
Jhacari: Be Careful What You Wish For
Jhacari: You've Got To Be Kidding Me
Jhacari: 1st Class Plane? More Like 1st Class Pain
Jhacari: But Your Lies Ain't Workin' Out, Look Who's Hurtin' Now
Jhacari: Insane In The Membrane, Insane In The Brain
Jhacari: Take Me On A Trip, I'd Like To Go Someday
Both: Jhacari's In LA & He Needs Somewhere To Stay
Jhacari: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 1)
Both: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 2)
Both: Flipping Hell, Riele.. That's So Not Swell
Both: Not All That Glitters Is Gold
Both: Instagram's Not Reality, It's A Highlight Reel
Gianna: Welcome To NBA Basketball Camp
Gianna: What's Done Is Done, Son. You Screwed Up, That's No Fun
Both: Success Doesn't Equal Happiness
Gianna: What Did You Do Now, Riele?
Both: Hope I Didn't Make A Mistake Coming Here
Both: When A Fan Meets Her Man (Part 1)
Both: When A Fan Meets Her Man (Part 2)
Jhacari: Hang Up And You Die, My Guy
Jhacari: Don't Know What I Got Myself Into
Jhacari: Wanna Mess With Me? You'll Regret It, B
Both: Need All The Help I Can Get
Both: Did I Ask You To Interrupt Me?
Both: Thinkin' Of A Masterplan
Epilogue: You Have Reached Your Final Deathstination

Gianna: Gianna, Rukayat, Rukayat, Gianna

30 1 0
By sereniity-

Teshi Thomas (picture above) as Rukayat. Enjoy!

LA

This girl was really nice.

Gianna had just bumped into a girl because she wasn't really looking at where she was going much at all, and nearly half of her clothes had scattered all over the floor.

Why?

Because she had thought that she had closed the suitcase properly but she didn't, that was why. And normally, people would have been ticked off at Gianna for this, but not Rukayat here.

Gianna didn't know her name yet though, although she did thank her immensely for helping her out. Rukayat had told her that it was no pressure or problem really.

Then they made friends.

It would have been a lot worse if she had helped her out and then they didn't even try and get to know each other afterwards, but that wasn't the case.

As in, they had talked once but never again.

"So, what's your name?" Rukayat had asked her eventually. "I'm Rukayat and I come from Zimbabwe. What about you?"

She didn't know she was Kobe Bryant's daughter?

Interesting...

And another thing that was interesting, Gianna hadn't really met anyone from Zimbabwe before. This was new.

"My name is Gianna," Gianna had told her, for some reason not mentioning the fact that she was Kobe Bryant's daughter.

That didn't seem necessary, plus the girl didn't really like to brag either.

But even though she didn't even say that she was Kobe Bryant's daughter, Rukayat had kept on staring at her as if she was really familiar.

"You look really familiar."

Yeah, she was Kobe Bryant's daughter...

Why was that hard for her to remember?

Then she remembered.

"You're Kobe Bryant's daughter, aren't you?!"

"The one and only!"

Rukayat was actually a huge fan of Kobe to be honest, so she was therefore really shocked and surprised when she had seen Gianna.

She had even asked for her autograph.

The staff members were still sorting out groups for the rooms, as well as kicking people out who hadn't registered before or weren't even allowed to come in the first place.

Exhibit A: Khakumulani.

Exhibit B-Z: other people.

Apparently, there was also a trip to a basketball museum, aka a normal museum but with basketball stars instead of normal things.

It didn't really make sense as to how there was a trip on the first day there but no one was really complaining or saying anything, so was there really a problem?

Plus the museum was only next door anyway apparently so it wasn't really a "trip" either.

As the girls were talking to each other, that was when a girl named Isabelle had decided that it would have been a good idea to make fun of them.

"Uhm... no thanks. And no disrespect to your but you're by far the worst fan girl I have ever met."

Isabelle was insane alright.

She was insane in the membrane.

And she was insane in the brain.

"You can't resist this," Isabelle had said to him, before bringing him closer to her to take a picture with her. "Smile, Jhacari!"

Jhacari had refused but she had still taken the picture anyway.

She had also tagged him as well as captioning it with:

Met this sensational superstar on the plane today. Jhacari's my new boyfriend, y'all! He loves me!

That wasn't true one bit.

This was the same Isabelle that had met Jhacari on the first class plane earlier on this week, claiming to be his girlfriend when she really didn't.

She didn't even know that Jhacari had deleted his Instagram earlier on today— nobody did really but they were yet to find out.

Because she had come form a rich family, Isabelle then had a very bad misconception that she was better than a lot of people.

But she wasn't.

In fact, she was worse.

A lot worse, she just didn't really act that way because of how rich she was. Not all rich people were stuck up and obnoxious of course, but Isabelle definitely was.

She was hanging with her friends when she had decided to talk to both Rukayat and Gianna at the same time.

"Wow. How oblivious are you that all your clothes have to come out of your suitcase?" Isabelle teased, with Rukayat and Gianna just staring at each other in the process.

They knew of her, her father was a famous actor apparently, but they never actually thought that they'd meet her in real life.

Clearly not.

They had just looked at each other then back at her again, rolling their eyes.

"Pick on someone your own size," Gianna had said rudely to her. "Or even better? Not at all."

A lot of people were watching them because they couldn't really have minded their own business about things.

But then again, they knew very well that Isabelle was most definitely not one to mess with— which was actually the complete opposite of what Gianna and Rukayat were doing right now to be fair.

Although... come to think of it.

They didn't come to her, she came to them instead. When Isabelle had noticed that Gianna had stuck up for herself, she rolled her eyes as well.

"What? So you think just because you're Kobe Bryant's daughter you can do and say what you want? That's not true. Plus your dad's not even that great anyway. My dad is way better than yours."

Gianna wanted to hit her so damn hard like she had really deserved right now, but Rukayat had realised this on time, therefore preventing her from doing so.

That was when Isabelle had left, her friends just staring at them, Gianna frustrated.

"You OK?" Rukayat had asked her when both of them had gone.

"Of course not, R! What kind of question is that? I hate her so much! She always thinks she's better than everyone because of how wealthy she is and I hate it."

Rukayat was just about to say that her rudeness had reflected her insecurities and not Gianna's but she didn't.

Why?

Because there was a conversation going round.

Jhacari had deleted his Instagram.

Someone had found that out just now and now everybody was talking about it. Rukayat was confused, and so was Gianna.

Then she remembered.

"Why would he delete it? He had so many followers."

'Cause he was insanely depressed.

Quality over quantity any day.

"I'm not sure to be honest..." A dramatic pause then... "But I think I might know someone that is sure."

Riele.

Once again, Rukayat didn't even have the chance to say anything as Gianna said that she was going to quickly take a phone call.

So she left the room.

Calling Riele about Jhacari.

Why he deleted his Instagram?

She didn't know but she really wanted to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 379 25
Where are you busy??? my jaan I'm not busy.... I'm free for you everytime.... really.... yeah.... Prit you don't even know today is our 1st an...
57.1K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
222 0 24
What happens when you love someone and they betray you for power? When your first' love who promised to stay leave you like you are not his first Wi...
41.5K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...