Forbidden | Ahsoka x Reader

By Aheptanon

The saffron lightning which surges from your hands, and the burning love you have for Ahsoka. Both of which a... More

Chapter 1 | Hey Ahsoka
Chapter 2 | Confused Feelings
Chapter 3 | What Would It Be Like?
Chapter 4 | First Mission
Chapter 5 | Escaping The Citadel
Chapter 6 | Successful Mission
Chapter 7 | Should I Kiss Her?
Chapter 8 | Captured Together
Chapter 9 | Padawans Lost
Chapter 10 | Returning Home
Chapter 11 | An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 12 | Regret
Chapter 13 | A Favor For The Duchess
Chapter 14 | Trouble with Deathwatch
Chapter 15 | Can We...Talk?
Chapter 16 | First Date
Chapter 17 | The Unexpected Bond
Chapter 18 | The Dangers of 13-13
Chapter 19 | Deception
Chapter 20 | A Dreadful Night
Chapter 21 | The Funeral
Chapter 22 | Reconstructing
Chapter 23 | Still Alive?
Chapter 24 | Do I?
Chapter 25 | Yoda's News
Chapter 26 | The Feeling of Family
Chapter 27 | Telling Obi-wan
Chapter 28 | Nerves
Chapter 29 | It Was Short-Lived
Chapter 30 | The Departure
Chapter 31 | Her Comfort
Chapter 32 | A New Position
Chapter 33 | Change of Plans
Chapter 34 | General Duties
Chapter 35 | Imperfection
Chapter 36 | Across the Bar
Chapter 37 | Confession
Chapter 38 | A Sinister Presence
Chapter 39 | Share My Pain
Chapter 40 | Blades of Red
Chapter 41 | In Your Head
Chapter 42 | Will He Forgive
Chapter 43 | Rocky Ride
Chapter 44 | Love in the Open Plains
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?
Chapter 67 | May the Force Be With You
Chapter 68 | I'm Coming for You
Chapter 69 | The Base on Kalevala
Chapter 70 | Siege, Siege, Siege
Chapter 71 | The Siege Begins
Chapter 72 | Kenobi
Chapter 73 | The Dark Side
Chapter 74 | Choices
Chapter 75 | Trust
Chapter 76 | An Uneasy Visit
Chapter 77 | The Truth?
Chapter 78 | Apologies
Chapter 79 | We All Need Love
Chapter 80 | Change in Plans
Chapter 81 | Interrogation
Chapter 82 | The Chancellors Words
Chapter 83 | Darth Sidious
Chapter 84 | Light or Dark
Chapter 85 | Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 86 | Order 66
Chapter 87 | Master
Chapter 88 | Commanders
Chapter 89 | Tatooine
Chapter 90 | The Chosen One
Chapter 91 | Waiting
Chapter 92 | Three Surprises
Chapter 93 | The Arrival
Chapter 94 | Darth Vader
Chapter 95 | A Sacrifice Is Needed
Chapter 96 | The Final Battle
Chapter 97 | Father
Chapter 99 | You Promised
Chapter 100 | He's Gone
Chapter 101 | Redemption
Chapter 102 | What's The Point
Chapter 103 | No Tears Left To Cry
Chapter 104 | Last Act of Heroism
Chapter 105 | You and Ahsoka
Chapter 106 | We Did It
Revenge of the Sith | Part 1
Revenge of the Sith | Part 2
Revenge of the Sith | Part 3

Chapter 98 | Then There Were Three

4.7K 118 52
By Aheptanon

The sprinting and battling towards the imperial shuttle endured as the twin suns set on Tatooine. And you had know realized how far you actually did travel out into the desert. But now the hill and shuttle were in sight and you were approaching them with great haste.

Vader was still ahead and so you kept your eyes glued to his movements. 'Wherever he goes, I go.' Was your mentality.

Ahsoka and yourself saw no use in attacking Sidious while chasing Vader. It would only slow you down and draw you back further behind Vader. So, you were both constantly avoiding the Sith and his attacks.

Vader now approached the cliff that lead onto the rough terrain surrounding the shuttle. He jumped onto the wall and started to quickly scale it. Ahsoka jumped onto your shoulder then onto the wall to gain a boost. You followed Ahsoka and as you looked up you felt the strange feeling of...déjà vu?

Your memory flashed back to a time long ago. Where you looked up to a platform where Anakin and your father were waving down to you, while Ahsoka held one finger up to her mouth shushing you with a tiny smile tugging on her lips.

So much has changed since that day, since your first mission. So much.

You shook away the feeling and continued to climb the cliff face. Once you were up you continued following Vader and Ahsoka while Sidious was nowhere to be seen, he must've taken a different route towards the shuttle.

But for you the shuttle was now in sight as the three of you started scaling the rocky terrain. You caught up to Ahsoka and decided to take a risk. Without hesitation you force pushed Ahsoka, aiming to fling her into the air so she could land between Vader and the shuttle.

Your plan had worked and Ahsoka had enough time in the air to comprehend what had happened and ignite her blade as she landed on two feet. Vader came to a sudden stop when he saw her and ignited his red blade.

"Out of my...way!" Vader yelled as he got straight into action and made a wildly aggressive swing towards Ahsoka. Ahsoka dodged the attack by arcing her back but made sure to stay between him and the ship.

Ahsoka and Vader clashed blades a few more times before you had approached Vader from behind, igniting your lightsaber. He turned to face you and brought his lightsaber above his head to defend the attack you had brought down on him.

Vader was now stuck between the two of you, quickly switching back and forth between deflecting the swings from the two of you. Just like Grievous, he would not last long.

But thankfully for Vader his Master had returned. With a rapid bolt of lightning Sidious drew Ahsoka's attention away from his apprentice and to himself.

Sidious' lighting became a constant flow from both of his hands. So Ahsoka had to keep her lightsaber held firmly in her hands to absorb the unlimited power.

Vader saw his former apprentice with her full attention on Sidious and made a move towards the ramp of the ship, but you denied him that. You swung for his legs and managed to just slice the back of his calf bringing him to a stagger.

He turned back to you with gritted teeth and furiously started to swing at your body. You dodged and weaved around the massive swings of aggression as Vader got closer to you. He brought his blade low to the ground and proceeded to swing up intending to slice you in two.

You couldn't dodge this attack, so you also brought your blade low to the ground to stop his blade before it made contact. Your two blades made contact and locked up together. Vader stared into your eyes with nothing but ruthless aggression. All he desired right now was you dead.

Wolffe POV

"You. Stay inside the cockpit. And do not under any circumstance leave it. Alright?" I asked Padmé in a rush. All of her three babies were in here lap while she sat in the corner, with tears continuously streaming down her face. She nodded slightly as she continued to sniffle and hold her children closely.

I gave Padmé one last hesitant look before I closed the cockpit door. I held Rex's pistol up as I cautiously made my way towards the ramp of the ship. I approached from the side to avoid being seen. I could hear a continuous stream of noise which sounded like lightning, as well as two lightsabers rubbing their blades against one another.

I poked my head out and saw who I believe I should be calling Darth Vader with his lightsaber tangled with (y/n)'s. And since the ship was on an angle due to a missing leg, I could only just see Ahsoka's back as a blur of blue and purple light came from her direction.

Vader was able to separate the lock up with (y/n). The two then quickly fought each other with rapid and quick swings that I couldn't even keep track of. I had caught a glimpse of Vader's face and I don't think I've ever seen more anger lying in one expression.

Vader was able to land an accurate kick to (y/n)'s stomach that forced him backwards a few steps as he tried to retain his footing and stay standing. Vader turned away from (y/n) and started to dart towards me in the ship. So... I did what I had to do...and opened fire.

Vader dodged the 5 charges I shot at him, but I definitely caught him off guard. He looked at me with surprise and irritation. I wanted to run but I couldn't, my feet wouldn't move. Vader pulled the blaster from my hand before I could shoot again. I desperately tried to catch it but it fell out of the ship onto the sand.

Thankfully though my distraction gave (y/n) enough time to be able to make his way back to him and engage Vader in an intense duel once more.

(y/n) POV

You and Vader once again got caught in a duel just next to the ramp of the ship. This duel however would not last a long time at all. The power that had been building up between Sidious and Ahsoka finally burst in spark of white light almost blinding you.

But the Sith were immune to such an effect from their own ability. You felt Vader's presence leave you and head towards the shuttle.

Vader completely ignored the harmless Wolffe sitting beside by the ramp and ran onto the ship.

"Padmé! Padmé where are you!?" He screamed as he frantically looked around inside the ship. Ahsoka was the first to run onto the ship but you were close behind. Sidious just remained outside with his hands intertwined in front of him as he watched you run up the ramp of the shuttle.

Ahsoka ignited her blue blade and engaged Vader in combat once more. Vader tried to continue searching the ship but knew he couldn't run away in such a confined space. So, he too ignited his lightsaber once more and blocked the incoming attacks from both Ahsoka and yourself.

Vader started to stumble backwards making his way towards the cockpit of the shuttle. With a quick flick of his wrist he sent multiple storage boxes flying at you and Ahsoka. You managed to dodge one and cut another in half. But a third box hit you on your side pushing you into the wall of the ship, causing your helmet to detach from your belt and fall to the floor of the shuttle.

As you got back up you saw Vader continue to block attacks from Ahsoka. His red blade collided with the control panel next to the door which opened it.

"P-Padmé!?" Anakin yelled in shock. He must've seen her...and probably his children too. As soon as the name left his mouth though you put everything you could into pulling him back towards you with all the force you could muster.

Vader's starstruck gaze was broken as he flew across the room back towards you, landing on the ramp of the ship. You got up and went to stand over the Sith. You quickly looked back and saw Ahsoka enter the cockpit probably just to assure Padmé of the situation and know if she's alright.

As soon as Vader got back to his feet you hurled a viscous and powerful swing at him. He held his red blade in front of him as you pushed with all of your might. You overpowered him and forced him off of the ship back onto the sand.

Out of the corner of your eye Sidious' interlocked hands reached out and pointed at you. You realized what was happening and hurriedly dodged away from the line his hands were making for you. Sidious shot his powerful Sith lighting from his hands and it quickly zapped through the air until it collided with the ship.

Strangely though Sidious didn't stop shooting once he had missed you, he kept pumping his energy into the ship until a devilish smile appeared on his face.

The ramp of the shuttle quickly slammed shut. And that was when Sidious stopped firing his lightning. Anakin stopped facing his attention to you and instead looked at the shuttle which was now slowly starting to lift and hover in the air.

"No!" Both you and Anakin gasped simultaneously. But for two very different reasons. The ship continued to rise, and you saw a blue blade poke it's way through the bottom of the ship. You jumped as high as you could and grabbed a smile pipe on the bottom of the ship and went with it as it continued to ascend.

"Come on Ahsoka, get out of there. Can't you stop the ship!?" You yelled, trying to get her to hear you through the thick metal and above the humming of the ship rising, but she couldn't hear your words. Soon another sound joined that humming. It was the crying sound you heard from a few hours ago. When those two ships flew overhead.

You looked to the right where you heard the noise and saw two H-shaped fighters speeding exactly towards the hovering shuttle.

'Ahsoka...get out of here!' You now urged through your bond since verbal communication wasn't possible.

'What!?' She confusedly replied. The ships just kept getting closer and closer.

'Ahsoka go now or you are all going to die!' You demanded again.

'(y/n)! I'm not leaving you!' She firmly implied as she continued to struggle to move her lightsaber enough to create a circle in the ship. You knew that there would be no convincing her otherwise. You knew because if you were her...you'd be the exact same. So instead of arguing you dropped your hold from the ship and fell back to the ground where the ship once stood.

You watched the approaching fighters and waited for the perfect timing as the imperial shuttle slowly started to expand its wings.

Once you assumed the fighters were in range you gave the ship and almighty push. That push of probably only a few meters was all it needed to avoid the incoming green laser fire from the two fighters. And that confirmed your theory.

You knew Sidious was trying to eliminate both of his problems at the same time. Firstly trying to kill either you or Ahsoka to take away the strength of your dyad. And secondly killing Padmé and her children, thus fueling Vader's anger and rage so much more to make him even more powerful.

The ships flew past the shuttle and started to circle around once again. Sidious would have ordered them to never stop until that ship is eliminated.

You reached both of your hands out and tilted the shuttle, till the cockpit was facing the sky. You closed your eyes and imagined yourself in the ship, in the cockpit.

You felt around until it just felt like the right placement. You moved your right hand in a forward motion as if you were pushing something. But you were pushing something as a matter of a fact. You pushed the hyper drive lever forward on that shuttle which sent it vanishing from the sky and on it's path away...far away.

'Don't worry Soka. I'll see you again.'

And then there were three.

Thank you all again so much for reading. And damn we are really nearly approaching chapter 100. That Is W I L D! Can't thank y'all enough, and let me know what you thought of this chapter, and what you think will happen next. I bet none of you could guess what's to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 498 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...
326 25 8
Akira never considered herself to be lucky. As a Sith Acolyte chosen by chance, it's not too surprising. When she's thrown into prison and finds a yo...
426K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
10.6K 310 19
Ahsoka Tano. Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. And a rocky desert planet with injured people. Windu doesn't care in the least about the physical or menta...