Regret ✔

By itsakhia

BangTwiceTeen series # 1 Im Nayeon wasn't the type of the girl who'll wear luxurious things just to have frie... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
Note

43

739 38 14
By itsakhia

I slowly open my eyes, before I can regain my consciousness fully, someone pulled me and slammed me on something hard.

I groaned because of the pain. Where the hell am I?

"Wake up, you bitch!" I felt my body was thrown on the hard thing again. I opened my eyes fully because of that.

A gasp escapes from my mouth as I look around. I'm in an old house! I think this is a warehouse!

"The bitch is finally awake!" My eyes met the bitch's eyes. She's smirking at me.

"I thought it's going to be hard to knock out Yoongi's guards, guess what, it wasn't." It was followed by her plastic laugh.

Gosh! It hurts both of my ears! My ears doesn't deserve to hear her ugly voice!

"And the maids he hired are scaredy-cats." She laughs again. "Where the hell am I?"

"Somewhere near Hell." She says. "You're the one who's closer to Hell." I replied, glaring at her.

Shit! All I remember is when a man puts a handkerchief on me with something that makes me sleepy!

"Please stop! It hurts!" My eyes widens as I heard Tzuyu's voice.

No!

Shit, no!

A woman enters the scene, pulling Tzuyu in her hair. Her hands are tied to each other, like mine.

She slams her face on the ground.

"That wasn't so good, Eomma. You should've lifted her higher before slamming her face on the ground." Yesun says. "Fuck you! Don't you dare touch Tzuyu!"

"Shut up, little bitch! We aren't talking to you!" The woman shouts at me. "Go shut her up, Yesun."

"Will do." Yesun confidently answers as she walks towards me.

"You shouldn't have butted in someone's conversation, Nayeon." She smiles evily.

I was thrown on the ground again because of how hard her slap is. I felt my lower lip got cut because of her long nails.

I even tasted my own blood!

"U-Unnie--Aah!" My eyes went to Tzuyu, her mother slaps her again. "Shut up!"

"The two of you are the main reasons why we became like this! Especially you, you fucking slut!" Her mother slaps her again.

"Stop! Don't hurt he--" Yesun slaps me before I could even finish speaking. "Didn't I told you to stop butting in to someone's conversation?"

"No, you just told me I shouldn't have." I said, which I regretted immediately because her mother walks towards me quickly and slapped me.

Harder than hers.

"Didn't your parents thought you to have a manner?" She asks, pulling my hair. "Oh I remember, they weren't your real parents until you guys continue to become gold diggers." She says.

"No, this bitch doesn't know the word 'manner', Eomma. She's a gold digger that's why."

"Gold digger? You looked like a gold digger than me." I replied. My cheek met her mother's palm again.

"Stop! Don't hurt my unnie!"

"And you as well!" She walks to her and slaps her.

"What do you fucking want from us?!" I asked, getting mad as Tzuyu starts crying. The way how she slaps her makes her remember her past.

"Simple." Her mother seats on the chair. "We want the two of you dead." She says.

"Sadly, you can't do that." I replied. She smirks. "Oh really, Ms. Im? How could they find you when we're on a different country?" She asks, smirking evily.

My jaw slightly drops at that. What?!

"They would still be able to find us!" I said back, glaring at her. "Stop hoping, Ms. Im. That won't save you, the two of you will still die if they manage to find where we are."

"Let us go! We didn't do anything to you!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, you two did! You fucking took Yoongi from me!" Yesun walks towards me. "I was supposed to be his girlfriend when a fucking nerd like you bumped at him purposely!"

"I didn't bumped at him purposely, you bitch! Even if we didn't became together, he will still not like you!"

"Fuck you!" She slaps me again. "Because of you and her, my real father was jailed for five years!"

"So now you're admitting that your father is abusive. And your mother too." I said. "And also, maybe your siblings, and you as well."

She glares at me. "My family isn't abusive! It was her fault that she didn't followed everything they told her to do!"

"And it's clearly not her fault why your father was jailed!" She slaps me again.

Fuck! My cheeks are now aching! I'm sure it's too red now!

"Let's leave them, Yesun. They deserve to get to know the place where they'll die." Her mother smirks and stands up from her seat.

Yesun follows her immediately.

When I heard the door closed, I took it as a chance to crawl towards Tzuyu. She's still crying!

"Hey." She looks up.

"Unnie." I pulled her closer to me. She breaks down on my shoulder.

"Sshh, they'll find us soon." I said, assuring her. "Unnie, I'm scared. I knew too well this place." She whispers.

"You've been here before?"

She nods her head. "This scares me everytime I dream something like this. This was one of the nightmares I had before."

"What is it?"

"T-This is where--" Her voice cracks. "H-her family killed h-his--" She couldn't be able to finish when she bursts out crying.

"Sshh, I'm sorry, I won't ask you about it anymore." Even though I'm so curious about this.

If I force her to tell me, she might experience anxiety attacks again and I don't want that to happen.

Her mother said we deserve to get to know this place, Tzuyu's scared of it and she says this is where the bitch's father killed his what?

And who is 'he'? Is it Jungkook? I think that's a yes. Tzuyu won't cry hard like this if it wasn't him she's talking about.

And she said this is one of her nightmares before so it must have scared her real bad.

"They'll find us soon, don't worry." I said, pecking a kiss on her head as she continue to sob.

Tzuyu fell asleep while crying while I continue to roam my eyes around.

My stomach is grumbling now, all I ate is breakfast when I woke up yesterday? I don't know what time is it though.

But I think's morning as the sun starts to rise now. Giving me a chance to see the whole place.

My jaw dropped as I saw different kind of things that are used when you want to torture someone.

The fuck?! Where are we exactly?!

I started to go nervous after seeing those, all I could do is hope for them to find us immediately before they do something to us.

I have three lives to protect.

Mine. Tzuyu's.

And our baby.

If they find out that I'm pregnant, they'll use our baby against me. I'm sure they'll blackmail me using our baby.

I can't let them know about it. I can't. We're already in danger and we'll be in danger more if they find out.

Tzuyu wakes up after a couple of minutes, she was avoiding to look at those things in front of us. She doesn't want to glance or catch a glimpse of it.

"Well, well, well! Good morning!" The big door opened, revealing Yesun with her mother. And also, their father and her other sibling.

"Scared, little Tzuyu?" Her sister smirks. "Aww! This place brings up a lot of memory, doesn't it?"

"Stop, please." She pleaded, putting her head down.

"There's no use of telling us to stop, Tzuyu. Actually, we don't know the word 'stop'." She laughs.

"Yeah, it's already obvious after you guys walked in." I said. She raises her eyebrow at me. "Who's this bitch, unnie?"

"My baby Yoongi's ex-girlfriend that brainwashed him."

What did she called him? Her baby Yoongi?!

Yah! You shit! Min Yoongi is mine alone!

"Oh, you're the same as her. She took Jungkook from me so you guys must die for them to marry us." She smiles crazily.

"Both Yoongi and Jungkook belonged to both Tzuyu and I even before we were born." I said. "And so? Promises also gets to be broken, that thingy is going to be broken soon." She replies.

"Unnie, hajima." Tzuyu whispers. "Why would I? They should know the truth, especiallt these two here who's obsessed with our fiancés that they won't still be able to marry them even if we die because the two will follow us in the afterlife."

"And the deserve to face the fucking truth." I glared at them. Her sister laughd as she walks to me.

"I don't really wanna do this early in the morning but.." She smiles.

And she lifts her hand and slaps me. "Fuck you, Jungkook belongs to me and I to him! As well as my unnie!" She shouts before walking back. 

I don't mind getting slapped. As long as Tzuyu won't cry, I'm fine.

I can't bear to see her crying like how she used to cry before I found her. I can't bear to see her plead them to stop hurting her. I can't bear.

I treated her like my true sister so I won't let them. She's weak, she doesn't know how to fight. She's a real life angel that needs to be taken care all the time.

Even if it'll cost me my own life for protecting her. As long as I could protect Tzuyu by sacrificing myself, I will be fine.

The time passed quickly, it's already night and the lights has finally opened. These four were happily talking about what they'll do to us while cleaning the things they'll use to hurt us.

I was nervous, but I didn't let them notice it. Tzuyu was obviously nervous as I can hear her breathing rapidly. She's trying to calm herself and I'm doing my best to help her too.

"You guys ready for the intense party?" Yesun asks. "Do we looked like one?"

"You do have a mannerless tongue, Ms. Im. Don't push us to cut it." Her father warns. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your daughter is clearly the one who have a mannerless tongue between the two of us. Why would I respect someone like you well in fact, the four of you doesn't need to be respected at all?"

Go, Nayeon. Push them to their limits. You can do it, tch.

"Do you really wanna die now, huh?"

"Ask that to you and your family." I replied. Her mother suddenly walks towards me and pulled my hair as soon she's in front of me.

"You're such a fucking bitch!"

"Stop! Don't hurt her!" Tzuyu pleaded her. "Why, dear Tzuyu?" She smirks. "Don't you want to remember how we killed them in front of you?"

Tzuyu frozed. Tears starts forming in her eyes as she started to breath rapidly again. "Please stop...."

"Why would we? We've had enough!" She lets go of my hair harshly. "We would've been rich like them if you just changed yourself when he asked you to do so! We should've been like them! We should've been famous!"

"And I should've been his wife!" Her sister gritted her teeth at her. "Didn't we told you that? After you marry him, you need to take the half of what he will inherit and then you'll fine an annulment so I can finally marry him!"

"If Tzuyu did changed herself before, Jungkook wouldn't let her file for him to get owned by a psychopath bitch like you. He will never love you like how he loves her--" My words vanished through the thin air when she walks towards me and slaps me immediately.

"And my unnie would've been Yoongi's wife, you slut! What you have right now won't change the fact that the two of you are bitches and are poor!"

"And it won't also change the fact that we are the long lost heirs of the two of the four companies that was the most powerful back then!" I angrily replied. "Shut her fucking mouth!" Her father says, annoyed.

Yesun rolls her eyes and grabbed a duct tape before walking towards. "You fucking shut up!" She says, slapping me before covering my mouth with the tape.

"Stop! Please!" Tzuyu pleads. "Shut her up too!" Her mother commands. "Let her do that!" She threw the tape to her sister who catched it with her both hands and jogged towards Tzuyu.

"Jeon Jungkook is mine, you get that in your little slutty mind, bitch?" She slaps her before putting the tape around her mouth like what her sister did to me.

Bitch! You don't own him! And she's not a slut! You looked like a slut than her!

The family left us after that. Time easily passed and it's already midnight, I guess, Tzuyu was getting weaker and weaker, her anxiety is coming back again because of this.

The both of us are really hungry but these fucker don't even want to give us food! Even a piece!

The door suddenlt bursts open.

I thought they already found us but no, it was just them, they have this evil smiles plastered in their faces and I hate it.

The two walked towards us, they held our hair and pulled us towards to where their parents are at.

"I'm sure you well knew what I did with this." Her father shows Tzuyu a butcher's knife.

Tzuyu shook her head continuously as she cries again, her sobs were muffled by the tape around her mouth.

"I wonder what it'll do to her." He glances at me. Tzuyu shook her head, her muffled sobs getting louder.

"What? Don't you like that? We tried it to you, remember? But sadly, it didn't last long when my soon-to-be husband founds out." Her sister suddenly pouts.

Ew! She looked like an ugly duckling.

Fuck! I really want to pull her hair and slam her face on the table and used the butcher's knife to draw something on her skin!

But my hands are tied together! And the rope that was around it is so hard to untie!

"What are you lookin' at?" She raises her eyebrow at me. I also raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes at her.

If only they didn't put a tape around my mouth, I'd tell her, "I'm looking at a piece of a garbage that needed to be thrown immediately."

They took the tape that is on Tzuyu's while they kept mine. Her mother held her jaw, harshly.

"Have you said goodbye to your sister's soon-to-husband?" She smirks at her. "Because if you don't, that's better." With that, she slapped her.

She then started hurting her, alarming. I wiggled my hands, trying to get this motherfucking rope from my hands but it won't untie!

Yesun's sister joins her shortly. She slapped her with a swiss knife, blood drips out from her cheek right away.

"HAJIMA!"

Her screams and cries filled the whole room. I kept screaming but this tape is blocking it!

I can't stand seeing them hurt her again! I can't stand! Her wounds just healed and they're adding another dozen again!

And when Yesun went to me, I kicked her away, my feet aren't tied so yeah.

But I think that's a wrong move because once she got up, she slapped me.

She pushed me down to the ground and hovered on top of me.

"You bitch!" She pulls my hair and slammed my head on the ground right after.

I groaned because of the pain and I think the back of my head bled because of the impact.

I thought she's going to stop when she stood up, but no. She pulled my hair and again and slammed my head back to the ground for three times.

I can feel my vision getting blurry because of it.

My eyes widened when she suddenly kicked me on my stomach. Tzuyu screamed after seeing that. "No! Please! Don't hurt her!"

"Shut up!" Her sister slaps her.

"No!" My screams were muffled because of the tape. She kept kicking me on my stomach until my back hit the wall.

My tears fell as my hands made its way to my stomach.

No, please! Don't leave Eomma, baby! Please don't! Please! Please stay strong! Appa will be here soon!

Just don't leave.

She walks towards me again, lifting my head using my hair. "Die."

She said before slamming my head to the wall.

And that's where I lost consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 4K 43
"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary person is prohibited for them. Everyone...
932K 27.5K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
22.8K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...