The CEOs secretary has kids

By rosie2089

Elena Lander and her four children live happily together. Until Elena and her boss, Conner...become a couple... More

1. The beginning
2. Meet the children
3. Found out
4. Talking
5. Surprise
6. Lets go out
8. Regrets or not
9. Memories
10. Happy birthday
11. Happy birthday pt.2
12.Happy birthday pt.3
13. Sickness and Secrets
14. Savannah
15. Ashton
16. Halloween
17. Trick-or-treat
18. Will
19. Uh oh questions
20. Date night
21. Date night pt.2
22. Violets day
23. Violets day pt.2
24. How could you?
25. Time for a vacation
26. Virginia beach
27. Going swimming
28. Daddy encounter
29.Discipline
30. Shock
31. Explanation
32. Moving day/ one month pregnant
33. Two months pregnant
34. Birthdays/3 months
35. 4 months preganant
36. Its a..../4 months Pregnant
37. Grocery store/5 months pregnant
38. Mothers day/6 months pregnant
39. Birthday /7 months pregnant
40. Nursery/8 months pregnant
41. Fighting/ 9 months pregnant
42. Baby bee
43. Coming home
44. Wedding part 1
45. Wedding part 2
THANK YOU
46. Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Last thing

7. Clubbing

60K 1.4K 154
By rosie2089

Elena's and Mays clubbing dresses>>
Adult content in this chapter
~
When we arrived at club Empire there was a very long line but May dragged me to the back of the club where her friend the bartender let us in through an emergency exit.

"Let's do some shots" May screamed in my ear.

At that point I was very happy for the right dress with the cutouts because it was extremely hot in there.

When we made it to the bar the bartender who's name was,Mike, gave us four free shots. Two for each of us which we quickly downed. I can usually handle 3 shots but May can only handle two.

"Can we get two martinis please?" May slurred to Mike. He rushed to get them made when they were ready for us he handed them to us and gave May a wink. I just laughed and took a big gulp of my drink.

"Elena!" I heard my name being called then I saw a mass of blonde hair running towards me. It was Sasha.

"Hey Sasha" I smiled at her and she rushed to give me a hug.

"Who are you here with?" She asked.

"Oh sorry, this is my best friend May and May this is Conners sister Sasha" sasha quickly shook her hand.

"Who are you here with?" I asked Sasha.

"Conner and my boyfriend" and I smiled. Conners here I don't know if I should be happy or nervous but I could care less.

"Come hang out with us" Sasha said grabbing both our hands and dragging us through the club.

When we arrived at a table an attractive blonde guy sat on one side and my sexy boss sat on the other.

As soon as we got there Sasha basically through herself on top of him and proceeded to suck his face off and I quickly redirected my eyes. I looked over at May who looked disappointed, she totally wanted that guy.

"Elena" Conner greeted me his face red like he had been drinking for hours.

"Mr.Melody" I greeted feeling awkward.

"It's Conner outside the office"

"This is May my best friend"

He quickly shook her hand and said hello.

Sasha lifted her head from the guy who I assumed was her boyfriends face.

"Sit down you guys, it's not like were strangers, oh and by the way this is my boyfriend Henry" he quickly said hello.

Me and May decided to leave the couple on that side so we both squeezed into conners side of the table.

After about 20 minutes of me,may and Conner talking he turned to the making out couple.

"Hey calm it down on the swapping of spit I am still your brother" he yelled at Sasha who glared at him but stopped making out.

"We should all do shots" May said before she jumped up and ran to the bar.

"Great" I groaned.

"What?" Conner said eyeing me.

"Mays a lightweight two shots is her max and she's already had two shots and a martini so she's crushed right now" I explained and Sasha laughed.

"Are you a lightweight?" She asked with a smirk.

"Not as bad as she is" I replied right before May showed up with 12 shot.

"May no you are not drinking three" I scolded.

"Oh come on live a little, you're not being a mom right now, right now you're a 25 year old hot single women who needs some fun in her life" and I couldn't agree more.

All four of us set 3 shots in front of us.

We drank them very quickly and I could tell May was super drunk because she was on the dance floor trying to twerk but she couldn't do it so she looked weird but all the guys were surrounding her. I just laughed. I looked acrossed the table at Sasha and Henry to see them back at it. They were worse then 16 year old teenagers.

It basically left me and Conner but before I could talk to him May ran over and grabbed my hand dragging me on to the dance floor.

I was almost as drunk as May but I still had a little sense in me.

Me and May grinded against each other until a guy came up behind both of us and started rubbing against our backs.

I just started grinding back not really caring who it was. I looked over see May doing the same thing but she was smirking at me and using her eyes to point behind me.

I turned my head to the side to see Conner. He saw me looking at him and gave me a wink. I just laid my head on his shoulder and continued to grind on him.

We were like that for a while when he started kissing my neck and running his hands up and down my arms and thighs. I quietly moaned when he hit a spot behind my ear.

In a split second I made a decision.

I turned in his arms and attached my mouth to his and he quickly started kissing me back. He probed his tongue against the seam of my mouth and I immediately opened my mouth and his tongue snuck in and started to massage my tongue.

We were basically dry humping on the dance floor because somehow his knee ended up between my legs and I was grinding against that leg.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked into my eyes still breathing hard.

"Let's get out of here" he said breathlessly and I quickly nodded.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the front of the club. There was a limo sitting at the curb and we climbed in.Right as the door close we were on each other.

We kissed like our lives depended on it,teeth clashed together, and moans escaped us both. He was just about to pull my shirt off when the limo came to a halt and there was a knock on the door.

We rushed to get out and when we were out I realized we were at my house. Before I could say anything I was being dragged to the front door.

"Where's a key?" He murmured.

I reached up and grabbed it from above the door frame and then brought it down and unlocked the door.

He pushed me into the house and slammed the door and before I knew it his lips were back on mine and I was pushed back into a wall. I moaned when he thrust his tongue into my mouth and he groaned at that.

In the next second I was in his arms and being carried up the stairs.

"Which room?" He grunted. I pointed to a door at the end of the hallway and he rushed to get us there.

When we finally made it I was on my bed and he was attacking my neck with his lips,sucking and licking everywhere he could find. I felt his hand make it's way up my dress before he ripped my panties and dress off then he lent back and stared at my naked body because I had no bra on due to my dress being revealing.

"You're so hot" he groaned while running his hands down my body.

I couldn't keep my hands off him anymore so I reached up and yanked his shirt off basically ripping it in half.

He then bent back down and started kissing my neck and collarbone before moving down to my breasts were he sucked my chocolate colored nípples into his mouth one at a time switching between them every know and then. Then he moved down my stomach and stopped at my belly button take my piercing in his mouth and gently pulling it.

"Oh god!" I moaned out and I could feel his smirk.

He moved down to my core where he got right to work sucking and licking me and I reached down and yanked on his hair making him groan and send wonderful vibrations through me.

After he was done he moved back up and I could see my juices on his lips and I reached up and slammed my lips to his. I could feel his erectíon pressing against my thigh.

"I need you" I moaned against his lips and he nodded before grabbing a cóndom and putting it on.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking in my eyes and I nodded.

He thrust into me when I least expected it and I moaned louder then I thought possible and so did he.

He picked up speed and our hip bones crashed together making delicious pain but also pleasure.

I yelled out his name when I came and he groaned mine while still slowly thrusting into me. When we were done he pulled out and threw the cóndom on the floor but I could care less.

He pulled the covers up and pulled me into his arms and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~
Longer then usual and my first scene like this.

I think this will be the only time I do one of these scenes I just wanted to express it but I really don't want to write more of them:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 315 39
NOTE: Do not read this book if you havent read my previous book because you might not understand some parts. Violetta gave birth to her second child...
15K 306 29
Rain Specter sweet girl, Kai Parker mischievous boy, what happens when the two meet? How much can a person really change you? (Kai & OC)
1.9K 38 12
Sayer Raven was an MIT graduate who thought he had his life figured out. He'd been offered a high end Tech job in San Diego. Little did he know tha...
2.4M 80.5K 43
Elena Parke finally gets a break in her life when she manages to secure a job as the personal assistant of the CEO of Parker&Co. Even though she is h...