LOVE ON A TOUR (LOAT) #wattys...

By angelprincess24

Dr. Sophia Taylor, 25 year old girl from India, is a very talented and smart doctor. For her patients, she is... More

LOVE ON A TOUR
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 41

4.1K 156 6
By angelprincess24

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Let's go to my club in Spain," Chris suggested me.

After eating our breakfast, which Chris had made for us, and let me tell you, he is an amazing cook, we went to see the Flamenco Show. It was just amazing and I enjoyed it a lot. Well, actually what I enjoyed more was Chris's company. I just love being with this man. For the whole time, he never let go of my hand and held it firmly in his hand. I think seeing us walking hand-in-hand, people definitely thought we were a couple. An old lady actually came towards us and blessed us to always stay happy and loyal to each other as husband and wife. I was about to correct her and tell her that we are not married, but Chris decided to cut me off and like a gentleman he is, thanked the lady for her blessings, and even told her that he will always keep me happy and will never allow anyone to hurt me or mess with me. Well, I am already having a hard time resisting my feelings for him, and here he is, making it more difficult for me to not to love him. Why does he have to be so good with me? Can't he just stay away from me? I know in the end, he will return to Kylie and leave me heartbroken.

"Are you listening to me, baby girl?" Chris asked me, bringing me out of my deep thoughts.

Well, after the Flamenco Show, we decided to have our lunch in one of the most popular restaurants in Spain. Well actually he decided and I just had no other option rather than agreeing with him. We ordered different dishes, but Chris being Chris, always tried to steal my food, for teasing and irritating me. Not that I mind it though. In fact, if he will ask me, then I will happily feed him all my food, irrespective of whether I was hungry or not. Yes! This man has so much effect on me. He has already made me go crazy for him. And I enjoyed and loved being crazy for him.

"Are you listening baby girl?" He asked me again.

"Oh yes. I am. And how many times do I have to tell you that I am not a baby girl?" I asked him, playfully narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh yes, you are baby girl, my baby girl. Now drop that and answer me. Will you like to go to my club in Spain?" He asked me.

Does he really mean what he said? Does he really mean that I am 'his' baby girl?

"Oh sure! Why not?" I replied.

"Fine, then after having this lunch, we will take some rest at my home and then we will leave for club at sharp 8 pm. Alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Alright," I replied.

And we did as he said. After spending almost half an hour in the restaurant, we finally reached his home and I took a nap in my room, while he decided to complete some of his work in his study room.

After waking up at about 6 pm, I decided to prepare some Indian snacks for both of us. So I immediately went into the kitchen, prepared some snacks and placing them carefully in the tray, took them to his study room. I opened the door with my foot without making any noise and looked around to find him sleeping on the chair, while all his papers were scattered on his desk. I quietly placed the tray on the bed and shook him lightly after rearranging the papers on his desk. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me to realise that he had fallen asleep while working,
"Oh I am sorry. I might have fallen asleep," he told me, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. Such a baby he is! I silently laughed at his action.

"No problem. You were tired and needed some rest. Now, go freshen up, as I have prepared some Indian snacks for both of us." I told him, carrying the tray from the bed and placing it on his desk. I took a chair besides him and sat on it, watching him go into the bathroom. After a few minutes he finally returned and sat besides me in his prior position.

"Not fair. You have made me habitual for Indian food. Now I will not allow you to go anywhere away from me, and you will have to prepare Indian dishes for me." He told me, sounding like a little baby.

Oh how I wish I can stay with him for my entire life! But little did I know that that is just impossible as he loves someone else.

After completing our snacks, I carried the empty dishes in the kitchen and washed them before going back to my room to get ready.

I wore a red coloured knee-length fit dress, which hugged my body tightly showing all my curves properly. Well, the dress was gifted to me by the almighty Christian Wright, who had bought it for me after we had finished our lunch. I tried to convince him that he should allow me to pay for the dress as I am going to wear it, but he being he, forcefully paid for the dress. This man is just so stubborn and commanding!

I applied my red matte lipstick and kept my hair open. I wore the matching red earrings which Chris had bought for me and my red wedges.

After looking at myself for one last time in the mirror, I finally decided to leave the room and wait for Chris in the living room. So after exiting the room and closing the door behind me, I went to the living room, only to find Chris already waiting for me on the couch and doing something on his phone.

He didn't notice me at first, and so I cleared my throat in order to get his attention. He looked up at me and man, his reaction was worth watching. He looked at me, no, stared at me with wide eyes, which travelled from my top to bottom and then back from my bottom to top. His mouth was wide-opened with his lower jaw almost hitting the ground. He looked at me with.. with... lust? Desire?

What the hell am I thinking?

"If you are done checking me out, then can we leave now?" I asked him, bringing him out of his trance.

He immediately got up and came towards me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him,
"Well not my fault, fairy. You look damn hot in this red dress." He told me, while pulling me with him outside the house.

"Well, thank you for the complement," I replied, with my cheeks turning red.

He ordered the driver to drive the car, after we both settled ourselves comfortably in his huge car.

It took us about 10 minutes, before we finally reached our destination and the car stopped. Chris helped me to get out of the car and pulled me inside the club with him.

The music inside the club was too loud for my liking, but isn't that what happens in the club.

He took me to the VIP room, where he helped me to sit on the couch. He himself sat besides me, and wrapped his arms behind me, around my shoulders. I liked being in his arms. I could feel the warmth generating from his body.

He ordered orange juice for me, as I don't drink alcohol and wine for himself.

While we were quietly enjoying our drinks, Chris finally decided to break the silence,
"May I get a chance to dance with the beautiful lady sitting besides me?" Chris asked me and offered me his hand.

Without thinking twice, I placed my hand in his hand and he carried me to the dance floor.

We started moving our bodies in rhythm. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. My hands rested on his chest. He started moving his hands up and down my back, passing electricity through my whole body. We were so close to each other that I could feel his warm breath touching my cheek. Butterflies were dancing wildly in my stomach due to his touch on my body. My breasts were pressed against his hard muscular chest. He placed his one hand on my cheek and started making circles on my cheek with his thumb. I looked up at him and man, that was my biggest mistake. Our eyes locked with each other and I couldn't dare to look away from him. His eyes were deep like an ocean. I can happily get lost in that ocean for my entire life. Unknowingly I started licking my lower lip with my tongue and his gaze immediately shifted to my lips. He carefully watched my action before pulling my head closer to his with his hand placed on my cheek. And in an instant, our lips touched with each other. Chris started licking on my lower lip, asking for my permission. I tried my best to not kiss him back as he was someone else's, but in the end, I lost the war as he started moving his hand over my breast. He squeezed my breast with his hand, making me moan in his mouth. I could feel him smirking at me, but my mind was already out of my control. Unknowingly I wrapped my arms around his neck and started playing with his soft hair. He moved his hands from my breasts to my hips making my gasp in excitement. His tongue was dancing in rhythm with my tongue as he started playing with my lower lip. After kissing me deeply and hungrily, he finally broke the kiss as we were both out of oxygen. He rested his forehead on mine, as we both were breathing heavily for oxygen. Our noses were pressed against each other as his hot breath was fanning over my lips, making tickling sensation at the area of contact.

"You are beautiful, Dr. Sophia," he whispered to me and I could feel my blood rushing to my face, making my cheeks become red like a tomato. I know what we have done is totally wrong. And when he tried to kiss me, I should have pushed him away. But whenever this man is near me, my body works differently. My mind just stops working. But whatever we did was really wrong. Chris has a girlfriend, and he belongs to her. I should maintain my distance with him.

"Umm. Excuse me, I need to use washroom," I said, immediately leaving Chris alone and making my way to washroom.

After calming my nerves for almost 10 minutes, I went back in the club and started searching for Chris. I looked around to find him standing in one corner of the club, with some men, who looked like his business delegates, as they were all dressed in well fitted suits and trousers. I decided to not to disturb him in his work and so I went to the drinks counter and ordered myself a juice again. Well this time it was apple juice. I sat on the stool which was placed besides the counter and waited for the bartender to bring my drink, when I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I turned around to find a man, maybe in his early thirties, standing in front of me. He was huge, I mean he was tall, broad and muscular. He was accompanied by three other men, who looked around to be of the same age and same body structure.

"Yes. How may I help you?" I asked them.

"Well, darling. I saw you making out with that guy," the man told me, pointing towards Chris, and I immediately felt my cheeks reddening in embarrassment. Well, he definitely didn't recognize Chris, as he had a habit of wearing a moustache, whenever he is out in a public place.
"It was hot and intense. How much do you charge for a night, honey?" The man asked me.

What the hell? What is he talking about?

"Excuse me," I told him, my voice a bit too high.

"Oh come on. Don't act like you don't know anything. I know he paid you well for that kiss and I can pay you double for one night," He told me.

I tried to remain calm, though he was getting on my nerve, by indirectly calling and considering me as a whore. I am really a very patient person. But when it comes to my self-respect, I don't hesitate to stand up for myself.

"I am sorry. But I am not a whore that I will sleep with you for money," I told him and tried to move away from him. Well, only tried as he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me closer to him. I could smell his mouth stinking from alcohol. What is wrong with people? Why do they drink so much? Don't they know that it is harmful for their liver and sooner or later, may lead to liver cirrhosis? Well, you can't blame me though, as being a doctor, I am very well aware of the harm that these substances can cause to a man's body.

I tried to freed my arm from his hold, but he was too strong for my liking,
"Shut up and kiss me, you bitch. Don't show your tantrums in front of me," he yelled at me, like I will get scared of him by this. That was it! I will not listen one more abusive word about myself.

I looked around and there was a bottle of alcohol placed on the counter. I immediately took the bottle with my other hand, which was free, and striking it with the counter broke it into two pieces.
I showed the broken piece in my hand to the man and ordered him to back off immediately. He left my arm, but didn't leave the place.

"You better stay away from me, you idiot. Or I will insert this glass in your body," I warned him.

But before he could reply, someone held me tightly by my waist from behind. I turned my head to find his friend holding me tightly in his arms. And taking advantage of my distraction, the man in front of me, immediately snatched the bottle away from my hand and threw it on the ground, making it break into several pieces.

I tried hard to freed myself from the hold of the other man, but he was too strong for my liking.
But suddenly he left me and I was pulled into the arms of s very familiar man. I looked at the man who was holding me, only to find him lying on the ground, with his nose bleeding badly. I looked up at the person who held me tightly in his arms and was greatly relieved. It was none other than Chris.

He had punched the man on his nose and hence he was lying on the ground.

"Dude. Don't come in between. Give the damn girl to us." The first man, shouted at Chris. But Chris didn't flinch even a bit.
"Back off buddy. Don't you dare touch her or I will kill you," Chris warned the man coldly. His voice sent shivers down my body. I can feel his muscles were all tensed and he was very angry.
"Security. Throw them out of the club," Chris shouted and the security guard immediately came and started pulling the men out from the club.

I immediately hugged Chris tightly and thanked him for saving me from those devils.

But before I could think anything, Chris immediately shrieked out in pain and then fell on the ground. I looked up to realize that the man, who was punched by Chris, had somehow managed to escape from the security guard's hold and had hit Chris hardly on his head with a bottle of alcohol. However the guards again caught him and took him away from Chris.

I immediately bent down on my knees in front of Chris, who was lying there unconscious. Tears started falling down from my eyes, as I was no longer able to control them. I am a strong girl, and I don't cry in front of people, but today it was different. I couldn't see Chris lying there unconscious and in pain. He was hurt because of me. I felt like someone had pricked thousands of arrows in my heart. I was feeling nauseous by seeing him in that state. I immediately placed his head on my lap and started shaking him by his shoulders in an attempt to wake him up soon,
"Get up Chris. I am sorry. You didn't have to do that, you idiot. Why did you risk your life for me? Why did you come to save me? Please get up. I can't see you in pain. Hell, I can't live without you. Please for my sake Chris, get up. Please get up," I told him and hugged him tightly.

"And why can't you live without me baby girl?" Suddenly someone whispered in my ear. I pulled away from the hug a bit, only to find Chris staring at me with amusement in his eyes. I could feel he was satisfied with what he heard. Well, I too don't know why I said those things, but I said what my heart felt at that time in pain.

But why did I say that in the first place? Why can't I live without him? Have I... Oh my God. No! No! No! This can't be true! I can't fall for a man who already loves someone else!

And that was when I realized that I was in big trouble now!
Yes, whether I like it or not, but I had fallen for Chris, very hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 183K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
233K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
149K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...