Cobra Kai (A Johnny Lawrence...

By wildflower_phoenix

When Daniel and Michelle Larusso move to California with their mom, their lives change dramatically. More

Chapter 1: The Beach
Chapter 2: The Crash
Chapter 3: The Dance
Chapter 4: The Tournament
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update
update 2
Update
Chapter 23
Update
Chapter 24: The beginning of my Hell
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Hell
Update

Chapter 19

2.2K 54 30
By wildflower_phoenix

Oh I did not want to open my eyes. I hurt EVERYWHERE.

"Fuck." I kept hearing Johnny mutter next to me.

"Is she gonna wake up soon, dad?" I heard Sam say. She sounded like she was crying. Someone else sniffled. Amanda?

I groaned quietly and squinted in the hospital light, slowly opening my eyes.

"Oh thank god." Johnny mumbled, sitting up. He was sitting right next to me.

"I'll go get a doctor." Daniel muttered, walking out.

"Who the hell did this?" Johnny demanded, looking so sad. I looked down. My hand was in a cast, and my stomach looked smaller.

Oh no.

"Did I lose the babies?" I asked quickly. Fuck my ribs hurt.

"Yeah." He said sadly. I started crying, covering my face.

"Mrs. Lawrence." I heard someone say. I uncovered my face. The last emergency room doctor from last time. She was amazing.

"I'm sorry." Was all she could manage to start with.

"Well, obviously your hand is broken. You did break some ribs, and, the most unfortunate losses. I'm so sorry." She gave me a sad look.

"Im putting you on bed rest, for at least a month. Your ribs need to heal. As well as the rest of your body." I nodded.

"We're gonna keep you here overnight to make sure you don't have a concussion or anything. We were able to drain most of the miscarry blood, but you will be cramping for a good week."

She kept blabbing on about medications they're putting me on, especially since I'm no longer pregnant, but I stopped listening. I just lost my babies.

"I think Michelle needs to stay with us while she heals." Daniel said after the doctor left.

"No! She's my wife!" Johnny exclaimed, standing up.

"You went out for one night while you knew her ex was watching her every move but yet you still left her alone!"

"She was with you I thought she'd be fine in your care!"

"Stop!" I quietly protested. It hurt to even breathe.

"I'm staying at home with Johnny." I continued, wiping tears away.

"Aunt Michelle, look at all that has already happened since you left the house!" Sam protested, walking up to me with tears streaming down her face.

"I am fine." I said, crossing my arms.

Everyone had ended up staying in the room with me all night. The next morning, they released me. Daniel helped Johnny load me into the car. I couldn't even stand to have my legs spread apart an inch.

When we got home Johnny took me straight to our room.

"You do not leave this damn bed." He said sternly, tucking me in like a baby.

"Don't leave this apartment!" I exclaimed, shoving him with my good hand.

"The only time I'm leaving is to go to the dojo, but I'm sure Sam wouldn't mind staying with you while I'm gone." I didn't hesitate to text her, and she agreed.

The doctors said Terry actually shattered my hand, so I'm stuck with this cast for a good while.

We sat in bed and watched TV until it was time for him to go and Sam came over.

"Call me if anything happens." He said before he left.

"You really spruced this place up." Sam said after he left, looking around the room.

"I had to, it was a bachelor pad." She laughed and sat on the bed.

"I'm really sorry about you losing the babies." She said. I shrugged.

When Johnny came home that night he was in a MOOD.

"The shit brain landlord is raising my rent, and a new girl named Tory came in today and totally kicked Miguel's ass!And I followed Kreese home today. He's living in a shelter."

"I'm sorry about the rent." Was all I could say without wincing in pain.

"I was thinking he could come stay with us, in the extra room."

"Johnny!"

"I know I know, not right away. But I mean we have the extra room."

"Please not tonight, please." I slowly tried to get off the bed.

"Sit back down!" He shouted.

"I need to pee!" I shouted, slowly taking baby steps to the door of our room.

"Michelle!" He shouted, walking up behind me and picking me up.

"Put me down!"

"No!"

"Johnny Lawrence I will strangle you!" 

"Let me help you!"

"No!"

"Michelle!" He boomed, setting me down.

"Please let me help you." He said more softly.

"I feel pathetic enough that I can't get out of bed let alone to use the bathroom, please just let me do it my damn self." He sighed and went into the bedroom. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and shut the door.

Peeing actually wasn't too bad, it just hurt to move. At least I could do that on my own. I opened the door and he was standing outside the bathroom.

"See, I can use the bathroom on my own!" He rolled his eyes and picked me up again and took me to the bed.

He shut off the light and crawled into bed with me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I wanna hold you tighter but I can't without hurting you." He said, nestling his face into my neck.

"God it feels weird not feeling them move." I gasped, and started crying. He flipped me over so I was laying on him entirely, cradling me like a baby while I cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been about almost 2 weeks since I came home from the emergency room. With all the meds I was on, I already feel so much better. I can walk without being hunched over, still slow though. The miscarriage pains stopped, so it made getting through the day much easier. The doctor took me off of bed rest, thank god. I was going insane.

Johnny has been letting Kreese teach classes with him and it seems to be going pretty well.

Sam still comes by when Johnny is at class, nothing out of the ordinary has happened but still, it's better to be safe than sorry.

I was sitting at home with Sam when my phone pinged.

Johnny🦖: dropping by Robby's and then I'll be home.

Me: good luck.

At least things have started looking up for Johnny. I still feel pathetic.

He came storming in a few hours later. Sam left quickly, I didn't blame her.

"He's been living with your brother!" He shouted, throwing his bag down.

"Robby? Why?"

"Don't know. Shit, why do I even care at this point." He went and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"You want one?" He asked, more calmly.

"No." I was still getting used to not being pregnant.

"I love you and I get it, but I don't want you just sitting in a rut all day."

"What do you expect me to do when i can barely walk?"

"You can come to the dojo when i have classes, get out of the apartment a bit."

"And do what? Watch you slam kids onto mats?"

"No. You can... I dunno! Play around on my computer or some shit. Paperwork? I dunno."

"I'm not gonna be your secretary!" I joked with an eyeroll.

"Oh c'mon! You don't wanna relive that night? Remember, on the desk?" He said quietly, now face to face with me.

"Johnny shut up!" I shouted with a smile, shoving him.

"C'mon!" He started kissing on my neck.

"Believe me I would, but I have stitches remember? And it still stings to breathe with my ribs."

"Damn iiit!" He groaned. I did kinda feel bad. We've been back together for months and haven't even slept together yet.

"Oh well its fine. I can wait." He said with a smirk.

"Oh can you?" I retorted. He raised an eyebrow and winked. I laughed and shoved him off of me again.

He carried me to bed and we did our nightly routine. Basically he just made dinner and we ate it in bed, watching some dumb show or an 80s movie.

The next day I decided to still stay home. When Johnny got home that night, he was fuming once again. Sam left quickly, again. Poor girl.

"One of the kids trashed his dojo and he thought it was me, he tried to start another fight Michelle!" He said, grabbing, you guessed it, another beer. I was laying on the couch, watching TV.

"Oh my god I am DONE with this high school bullshit!" I shouted.

"Well I'm sorry!" He shouted back.

"Hey saying sorry is my thing!" I shouted back. He started laughing and laid on top of me.

"Hey, you can spread your legs again!" He exclaimed, looking down. Holy shit I guess I hadn't noticed I did, it was always just a habit with him.

Not in that way. Ya know, never mind!

"Woopty fuckin do." I said, then laughed. He chuckled and got off of me, helping me sit up.

That night we watched Iron Eagle, since he was in a good mood, and fell asleep during the end credits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.1K 24
en·am·ored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...
660 4 14
When Milagra Martinez moves from Colombia to the United States with her parents, she meets a boy, and her kindness towards him changes his world.
113 0 11
Daniel, Johnny, and Kreese begin preparing their students for the All-Valley Tournament. Sequel to Johnny's Daughter. I don't own Cobra Kai.
127K 2.1K 41
(Y/n) just moved to California from New York. It's her first day in West Valley High and meets Daniel LaRusso. A nice, cute, and funny guy. They beco...