Chapter 14

Johnny didn't call me that night, or the day after. But finally he called me a couple days after, and I was afraid to answer. He had never yelled at me like that, ever.

I decided to let it go to voicemail. Even though I was too terrified to listen to it, I did it anyways.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, you didn't deserve it. Just call me, please. I'm sorry. I love you." And that was it. Then he started blowing up my phone with text messages. Then called again. And then a few more times.

I fell back asleep, too exhausted to even try to get up today. I had dozed off when I felt someone get into the bed with me.

"Michelle." It was Johnny. I didn't answer, I pretended to still be asleep.

"I know you're awake, your breathing is different when you're awake." He said, forcing me to roll over onto my back.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled, covering my face with the blanket.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. Again." He said, pulling me into a hug. I started crying.

"You've never yelled at me like that! Ever!" I said in between sobs while he rubbed my back.

"I know. I'm sorry." He said softly.

After I was done throwing my little fit we laid in bed for a little bit.

"Tomorrow's the tournament." He said after awhile.

"I know, Daniel's giving me shit on who I'm gonna be there to support."

"Hey he got you last time, it's my turn."

"That's what I said!" I exclaimed, slowly sitting up. He chuckled, sitting up too. 

"I've gotta go prep the kids for tomorrow, but I just wanted to stop by and make sure you were okay."

"Yeah I'm good." I said with a nod.

I heard him sigh and he gently grabbed the left side of my face, pulling me towards him.

"I can't." I whispered, pulling away. I got up and started rummaging around for an outfit.

"Michelle."

"Johnny." I mocked, rolling my eyes.

"Why won't you just let us happen again?"

"Its not that easy."

"Did he really fuck you up that bad?" He said. I laughed.

"Look at me! I'm covered in bruises and knocked up, I'm terrified to leave my house unless I'm with you, I wake up screaming every night from nightmares that get so bad someone has to wake me up. He brainwashed me and ruined me!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. He didn't hesitate to walk to me and pull me into a hug.

"I'm just so scared." I cried into his chest.

"I know, but you know you don't ever have a single damn reason to be scared around me." I caught my breath, trying to stop the sobbing.

"I love you, okay? So much. If I hadn't been in such a bad place after we broke up, I would have fought to get you back." He said into my hair.

"I would have too."

"I know." He muttered, rubbing my back. Then his phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah, I'll be there soon, just taking care of something." And then he hung up.

"Practice is gonna go later than usual tonight, but if you wanna stay the night tonight and we can go to the tournament together in the morning, you can, you still have your key, right?" I nodded, slowly exhaling.

Cobra Kai (A Johnny Lawrence Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara