Chapter 26: Hell

That day turned into years. Many years. The first 3 years were perfect and blissful. I spent my days shopping, lounging around, swimming, and relaxing while Terry worked and spent time with me. We were engaged at this point, although we never married. Thank god for that.

Johnny ended up drunk calling me that night, crying. I immediately ran out to the balcony, mouthing 'Daniel' to Terry. He nodded, changing into pajamas.

"Johnny?" I whispered.

"Michelle please, I miss you so fucking much." He was hyperventilating.

"Calm down. Are you drunk?"

"Yes because I MISS YOU! Please come back, please Michelle!" It tore me apart. I could leave now, go back to my simple life. But things were different now.

"Johnny, drink some water. See how you feel in the morning. I have to go." And hung up. He never called back.

"Johnny?" Terry snarled behind me.

"He was drunk. I told him to-"

"Told him to what? HUH?" He grabbed my phone and chucked it.

"Terry I'm sorry I-"

"You WHAT?" He grabbed my arm, hard, pulling me to him.

"I'm sorry he just called and I-" he slapped me. Hard across the face. It made my lip split and bleed. The tears starting rolling. His face fell and he let go of me. I stood there frozen.

"I'm sorry, im just so protective of you. I love you, Michelle." Yeah right fucker.

He got on his knees and started crying. The next day I woke up to a room full of flowers and a new necklace on my nightstand.

A month had gone by and I hadn't seen Daniel for awhile so I was going to head over there, but Terry didn't want me to go. He yanked my keys out of my hand.

"You think im stupid? HUH? I know you're just gonna go back to that lowlife ex of yours. He has nothing I have. No money, job, he's WORTHLESS!"

"I just wanna go see my brother and the kids-" then he punched me, twice. Once in the eye, once on the cheek.

"Im sorry I won't go!" I screamed, crying and running upstairs to our room. The next day I woke up surrounded by new clothes, flowers, and a new car downstairs. There was a note on my nightstand. Terry had gone out of town for a "business meeting" and would be back that night. Margaret came into my room, now older than she used to be, and hugged me. I started sobbing.

"He loves you so much." She said, and I stopped crying. I knew I was trapped, but yet I stayed. Stupid. Stupid stupid fucking stupid.

6 more years had gone by and they were much better. Terrys black ponytail turned silver while I seemed to never age. Yeah I had some wrinkles but I was still the same old Michelle. Now this is the story of how I got so beaten up it took me a year to heal, when me and Johnny got back together.

That night Daniel had called me to update me on the kids and everything, and Terry thought it was Johnny. He smashed my phone and beat me. Kicked me left and right, punched me to the bone. He didn't even know I was 2 months pregnant yet.

I tried to run away, blood getting everywhere, but he always caught up. I got to one flight of stairs, he kicked me down those. I got up and tried to go down the next flight, he pushed me down those. I got to the last flight and he grabbed me by the hair, choked me up against the wall, backhanded me, punched me again, picked me up so my head was in one hand and my legs in the other and literally threw me. I landed and screamed.

Kreese was there. I don't know how, I didn't care why. He helped me up and got me out. He got me into his car and he rushed me to Daniel's house, quickly getting away so he wouldn't be seen. I screamed for Daniel, too weak to move, and they called 911 and had me taken to the ER.

Now here I am, back with Johnny. And I hope I never see Terry mother fucking Silver ever. Ever. A-fucking gain.