Chapter 1: The Beach

My name is Michelle Larusso. I have a twin named Daniel, and we're inseparable.

We're moving to California because our mom got a great job opportunity, and things have been really rough since dad died years ago. The journey here was so long, I am sick of being stuck in this car.

"Michelle, we're here." Daniel said, shaking me awake. I groaned and sat up, getting out of the car and stretching. Daniel handed me some boxes.

"Apartment 20." He said. He grabbed some boxes himself and then led me up. A guy around our age started to talk to Daniel as I carried boxes in.

"Hey sis we just got invited to a party, It's tomorrow morning." Daniel said with a smile at dinner. I nodded, taking a sip of my Coke.

The next morning, I got ready for the party while Daniel showered. I put on blue jean shorts, a white tanktop, and my black bikini underneath. We left on our bikes.

When we got there, Daniel introduced me to his friends. I decided to just sit on my towel and read my book since I was the only girl. Occassionally some of the guys would joke around with me, but other then that it was pretty boring.

"Hey, I noticed you're stuck with a bunch of guys, so if you wanna come hang with me and my friends you can." A blonde girl said, walking up to me.

"I wouldn't wanna impose." I said shyly.

"Oh don't worry you won't be! I'm Alli." She said.

"Michelle." I said with a smile, standing up and getting my stuff. Finally, someone to talk to!

Alli introduced me to all of her friends and we sat around talking and listening to music. Later on we waded around in the ocean, watching the guys play soccer. Then, we all started our fires and made hot dogs and roasted marshmallows.

Daniel kept glancing and smiling at Alli.

"That's my twin brother." I said with an eye roll.

"Oh wow, you two do look alike." She said, smiling at Daniel.

One of Daniel's friends threw his soccer ball at her. Daniel walked over and they started talking and playing with the ball.

After maybe 5 minutes we all heard a pack of dirt bikes coming down the hill. Guys with helmets and different colored leather jackets parked their bikes and got off, taking off their helmets.

There was a super cute blonde guy, who appeared to be the leader. God he was something else. He was glaring at Daniel.

Alli noticed and threw the ball to the other side of the beach. Daniel ran to get it while Handsome and his friends walked over to the girl. Handsome bent down and turned off her radio.

"Alli I wanna talk to you." Handsome said. Alli turned the radio back on.

"Just leave me alone alright I don't wanna talk." Alli mumbled. Handsome turned the radio back off.

"Well I wanna talk to you!" Handsome shouted. Alli turned it back on. Handsome turned it off and slammed it on the ground.

"You just broke my radio!" Alli shouted, shoving Handsome.

"Yeah, you did." Daniel said, walking over and picking it up.

"Back off punk." Handsome said, shoving Daniel. Daniel got up and punched Handsome.

"Now we're even!" He shouted, getting into fighting stance. Handsome shoved Alli over to the guys who held her back.

"Johnny stop it! Just stop it and we'll go talk!" Alli screamed. Oh, his name is Johnny.