Chapter 16

I was woken up in the middle of the night by loud noises in the living room. It sounded like someone fell, and then I heard Johnny.

"Fuck!" He shouted. I got out of bed and went into the living room, finding him sitting on the couch. I noticed how raw and bloody his knuckles were.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a yawn, pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

"You're not gonna believe me." He muttered, looking up at me. His face was a little beaten up too.

"Tell me!" I exclaimed, going to the kitchen and grabbing some frozen peas from the freezer.

"Kreese is still alive."

"No I thought he died in the war or something?" I handed him the peas and he put them on his face.

"Nope. Still rolling. He came by last night and he picked a fight. Almost burnt the damn dojo down with his god awful cigar."

"Guess he didn't learn his lesson after the wrath of Michelle Lawrence." I muttered, sitting down next to him.

"Have you been asleep this entire time?" He asked, looking at my outfit. I was still dressed in my outfit from the tournament.

"Yeah, I'm growing two humans I'm tired all the time." He nodded and slowly stood up.

"C'mon." He pulled me up from the couch. I shut off lights as we went. I laid back down on the bed and Johnny threw me a pair of his sweatpants and one of his shirts.

I changed while he changed into sweatpants and took off his shirt and we climbed into bed.

The next day we decided to take it easy and be lazy all day. Johnny gave the kids the day off and we didn't bother changing out of our pajamas.

My phone rang around noon, in the middle of a makeout session on the couch.

"No!" Johnny protested. I laughed and answered since it was Amanda.

"Hey sis, what's up?"

"Just reminding you about the ultrasound appointment next week, the big 4 months! Still want me to go with you?"

"Oh for sure. I'll probably stay the night before, I haven't hung out with you in forever."

"I get it, Daniel explained. I'm happy for you. See you then!"

"Bye!"

"Stay the night before what?" Johnny asked, jokingly narrowing his eyes at me. I laughed.

"My 4 month ultrasound."

"Can I go?"

"What?"

"Hey, if I'm gonna be raising these kids with you I might as well tag along now, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"We still need to go get your stuff from Daniel's."

"Yeah, and the baby stuff." I said with a sigh.

"You already got it all?"

"They did, but I still need to go buy clothes."

"Oh hell yeah, I call dibs on the little man." He exclaimed, saying the last two words right to my stomach. I laughed. Little Man moved.

Johnny looked at me and started kissing me again.

"What the-" He muttered after awhile.

"What?"

"Those little aliens just kicked me in the rib!" He said with a laugh.

"Aww do it again!" I shouted. No movement. Damn, they better be better at helping me kick his ass in the future.