Chapter 17

Johnny Lawrence is getting crazier with his ideas.

"I'm getting the car detailed. All decked out in Cobra Kai shit." He said at breakfast.

"Oh. My. God." I said, banging my head on the table with each word. He busted out laughing and rubbed my forehead.

"Matte black with yellow stripes and the Cobra Kai logo, oh fuck yeah!" He shouted.

"Wow it sounds sexier than you." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"You're mean!" He said, his voice cracking.

"Am not." I sang, getting up and taking care of my plate. He cleared his plate and came up behind me, smacking my ass and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Its too early for that." I said with a laugh, washing my hands.

"Its never too early." He kissed my neck.

"Sensei, you ready?" Miguel shouted, poking his head into the apartment. Johnny sighed.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." Miguel shut the door.

"Have fun with your new partner." I said sarcastically, raising my eyebrows.

"Will you ever let it go?"

"No. He tried to kill you. I will never stop thinking of ways to kill him. He's a dead man." Johnny raised an eyebrow and picked me up and set me on the counter, his body in between my legs.

It was hot as FUCK.

"Thinking about it now?" He asked in a low voice, staring straight into my eyes. I started giggling. I always get giggly when he gets this way.

"No."

"Good. Bye!" He kissed me and spun around, grabbing his jacket and bag and walking to the door.

"Hey that's not fair!" I shouted, jumping down from the counter. He laughed, quickly trying to get out the door.

"Oh no you don't!" I ran after him and grabbed him just before he shut the door. He was laughing so hard.

"You're an ass." I said, laughing too. I grabbed his face and kissed him a few times and then let him go.

"No I always finish our kisses!" He shouted, grabbing my face and giving me a few more.

"You can leave now!" I squealed as he pulled me into a bear hug, violently kissing all over my neck and face.

"Sensei, you're gonna out-kiss her!" Miguel shouted with a laugh.

"I don't think that's possible, Mr. Diaz!" Johnny shouted back, refusing to stop.

"Johnny!" I squealed, finally able to get out of his firm gripped hug. I ran for the door as I laughed and quickly got into the apartment, Johnny running behind me. I locked the door and heard him giggle to himself. I heard him walk away and start the car.

Some of the new stuff for the apartment came in so I unloaded that, including the new Keurig. I was so happy.

Around noon my phone pinged.

Johnny🦖: Damn kids pissed me off today. Doing some paperwork and then I'll be home.

Me: sorry boo :(

Johnny🦖: boo?

Me: forget it 😂

Johnny🦖: ok.. see ya.

I had just gotten done putting the old bedding set in the closet when Johnny got home.

"Hi babe." He called with a sigh.