Chapter 3: The Dance

I got ready in my room for the Halloween dance. Daniel was downstairs with Mr. Miyagi.

Johnny said he was going as a skeleton with his friends, so I decided on simple and went as Alex Owen's from Flashdance since I already had the dark hair.

"Michelle, your friend is here!" Mom hollered. I exhaled and spritzed on some perfume, then walked out of my room.

"Aww you look cute!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks." I muttered. Johnny was almost unrecognizable as a skeleton.

"You look creepy." I joked. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Let me guess, Flashdance?" He questioned as we walked down the stairs together.

"Well duh!"

"Can you even dance?" He said with a laugh.

"Uh, no. But I mean at least I look cute!"

"You do." He agreed, helping me onto his bike.

When we got to the dance, we met up with the guys and kinda just stood around, Johnny got us some soda. I think we were both pretty nervous.

"Hey Johnny, I got that stuff." Tommy whispered, motioning for the bathrooms.

"I'll be right back." Johnny said into my ear, then walked to the bathrooms.

I ventured over to Alli and her friends.

"So you're really here with Johnny?" She asked excitedly. I nodded and smiled.

"Good, get him off my back." She said with a laugh. Then we spotted Daniel. He was in a fake shower. We all laughed.

They both went off on their own and danced. I wandered back over to Bobby, the sane one of the group.

A guy in a chicken suit was going around smashing people with eggs. He got Daniel, so Daniel went to the bathroom to wash up. But I felt like something else was gonna happen. Tommy shouted for Bobby, so he ran over. What now?!

After awhile, Daniel came running out of the bathroom. The guys came running after him, including Johnny who's hair was drenched. I ran after them, following them over to our apartment complex. Daniel tried to climb over the fence, but Johnny caught him. 

"You're not gonna get away this time!" He shouted, grabbing Daniel. They threw him around to confuse him, then started to beat Daniel.

"Johnny!" I shouted, shoving past Tommy. Bobby held his arm out, stopping me. Johnny ignored me and continued to beat Daniel. Then Daniel fell to the ground, on the verge of passing out. 

"Johnny he's had enough!" Bobby shouted. 

"Get up!" Johnny shouted. 

"Johnny!" I shouted. Johnny glanced at me, then shoved Daniel up against the fence. I shoved Bobby out of the way, then shoved Johnny. 

"Johnny, stop!" I said, pulling him away from Daniel.

"He couldn't leave it alone! Everything was fine!" He shouted. 

"Enough." I said. Johnny shook his head. Bobby grabbed me, pulling me back. Johnny was about to do a kick to Daniel when Mr. Miyagi jumped out of nowhere, knocking Daniel to the ground. Johnny ended up kicking the fence. 

Mr. Miyagi started to beat everyone else who was there, saving Johnny for last. 

"Daniel-son." He said as he picked up Daniel. I ran over and helped him carry Daniel to our apartment. We put him into bed.