Chapter 5

My phone rang at exactly 7 AM the next day.

"Johnny." I whined, fake crying.

"Good morning!" He shouted.

"Oh my god I hate you." I said with a laugh.

"Can you be ready in 20 minutes?"

"What could we possibly be doing this early in the morning?" I whined with a yawn.

"My mom and her husband are out of town for the next month so I thought maybe we could hang here all day? Maybe you could stay the night?" He suggested.

"Uh, and do what exactly?" I asked suspiciously.

"Michelle I literally just asked you out last night, we are far from that." He said with a laugh.

"Oh thank god, okay." I laughed.

"Yeah I can be ready in 20 minutes. See you then." And he hung up.

I quickly showered and everything. I then got dressed; threw on some jeans, a plain gray sweater, my white sneakers, and I packed some pajamas and an outfit for school tomorrow, and grabbed my backpack. I left a note for Daniel and mom, who were both still asleep.

"You took an extra 5 minutes." Johnny teased, standing outside his car and looking at his watch.

"Well sir I just woke up a half hour ago." I jokingly retorted. He laughed and we got in. He practically raced to his house.

It was a pretty nice house. A gated driveway, it was a huge white house with a pool in the back.

"Nice place." I said, looking around after he let us in.

"I hate it." He said with a sigh.

"How?! Why?!" I exclaimed.

"My step dad is an ass." He said, leading us up to what I assumed was his room.

We walked through, you guessed it, a white door and there was his room. It thankfully didn't match the rest of the house, it looked like a normal teenage boys bedroom, but it smelled better.

There was a queen size bed with plain black sheets and a comforter in the corner, action movie posters and band posters plastered on the walls, a dresser with a TV on it, his closet, and his bathroom. It wasn't as messy as I was expecting.

He took off his jacket and took my bags, setting them on the floor next to the door.

I casually but awkwardly sat down on his bed, I've never been in a guys room before, except Daniel's.

Johnny sat down next to me and turned on the TV, Happy Days was on.

"I love this show." He said, getting comfy on the bed.

"Oh please, you just wish you could be Fonz." I joked, rolling my eyes.

"Ayyyye." He said, impersonating Fonzie. I laughed.

"Come here." He said after awhile, holding his arms out. I laid down on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

After a few hours of watching TV, he ordered us a pizza. I loved the vibration of his voice against my face as he talked on the phone. He hung up and kissed my head, turning the TV back up.

When the doorbell rang he got up and went downstairs, getting us the pizza, some plates and napkins, and some soda.

After we ate, we kinda just laid around the rest of the day. We fell asleep a little earlier than usual, around 6 PM.

"Ah shit I didn't set the alarm clock." Johnny said with a sigh. I rolled out of his arms and he set it for 6 AM.

"Why are you so damn far away," he whined, grabbing me and pulling me to him. I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me and nestled his face into my neck, and we fell asleep just like that.