Dangerous Love

By yewandejoseph

This is a palace where one wrong move can determine if you live or die. In the quest for her family to surviv... More

The Beginning 1
The Prince quarters 2
The threats
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
HE'S A SUSPECT
THE BREAK UP
EIGHT YEARS AGO
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one

Chapter 66

2.5K 690 152
By yewandejoseph

"Some consider love as an illusion. A phantom creation. All I know is what I feel for you delzura de mi vida is beyond both salvation and damnation."

                               Poem by moe_thepoet

66

The laughter of the two lovers raised up to the sky as they enjoyed the confession made by them. Aramade sat on his laps with her face facing him. Her eyes admiring him, her hands behind his neck, and her lips very closed to his, but she maintained the little distance even though she knew he was looking for every opportunity to kiss her, hug her and devour her. Aramade laughed at the thoughts of the confession she was about to make before saying it out. She looked down at Prince Ire. "Do you know I cried that day," she said. "I was like, I'm fucking done man! Like, I'm done with you okay." Then she laughed, staring down at Prince Ire again to see his reaction, but local man's eyes were fixed on her like....I know cry cry baby.

Aramade gave him another look when he wasn't responding. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

Prince Ire dragged her closer and the two shared that magnetic look filled with love and the affection they felt for each other. He kissed her lips a little tasting the vanilla flavour of the ice cream they both had together. Then he moved closer to her left ear. "You are going nowhere babe," he whispered. "And if you think you are fucking done, I will go to hell and drag you back." He looked at her, his eyes unable to hide how he feels for the pretty lady on his laps. Totally mesmerized by her beauty, he looked into her eyes. "That's how much I'm ready to find you back to me, because you drive me crazy Aramade."

"Awwn...just look at those eyes." Ara couldn't help the reaction. Those words melt her heart. Those words arose her passion. There was just a particular way Prince Ire speaks to her that makes all the hair on her body stand and crave for his touch. His voice could redeem a lost soul. Aramade gave him a quick kiss and smiled. "Will you hit your head on the wall if I tell you I love you a million times?"

Prince Ire finally laughed. How has that got to do with expressing one's love? His eyes closed a little as he bit on his lower lip to stop himself from getting carried away with his laughter. He licked his lower lip and smiled slowly. "Babe, I think I should start with the pillow and see what happens." He aimed at the soft looking pillow closed to them but Aramade stopped him, giving him that sexy look. "Don't you think a kiss will be better." She said in a seductive manner kissing his right ear. She wanted to play the game like she could handle him and she did try because Prince Ire was slowly getting lost and damn! He dragged her closer to him, getting Ara's chest to hit him till there wasn't any space for her to escape.

He threw her that sexy wink and gave her a light kiss to start. "I'm good at this you know." He bragged. "I will return that in billion times."

Aramade let him brought his mouth closer before dodging his kiss. She laughed and made fun of him to her satisfaction. "My prince," she said. "I haven't said I love you a million times. Remember? May be we should be calming down cause this mood you are climaxing to is dangerous."

Prince Ire smiled. "Baby, that shit is not working. How about we follow the bbnaija locked down style," he said, grabbing her neck with his big hand and kissed those tempting lips as they surrendered to him. Slowly, Ara became lost in the realms of pleasure as the two held onto each other and couldn't get enough pleasure, yet continue to explore. Totally lost, Prince Ire murmured to his girl. "Now babe, what do you tell a man that makes you feel this way?"

That made Ara smiled but still not breaking the kiss as she murmured back. "Kiss me Daddy, I'm your little Angel." 

That finally got the two lovers laughing, and eventually made them break the kiss, consumed by laughter. They created little space for themselves to breathe as they stared at each other. The atmosphere was intense. So intense that they hugged each other and gave each other light kisses, licking their lower and upper lips slowly till they became calm.

Aramade looked up at him with so much love and blushed. "I love you the only mumu in my life." She said intentionality and laughed at Prince Ire's reaction. But then, she corrected herself. "I love you so much Mr. Musi." She smiled. "Thanks for the beautiful words you've filled me with. Thanks for believing in me. Thanks for loving me even before I loved you." Aramade's words were starting to become emotional as she continued. "Seeing you encourages me a lot and you don't know how much that has made me feel as a proud woman who is never afraid to be herself." She smiled, and laughed at the words that were coming next. "You make me do silly things like steal your suya, steal your cow skin, finish your ice cream, cry and smile like a mumu." Ara laughed. "But sometimes, I need to be sincere to let you I'm scare----"

"Shhhhh......" Prince Ire stopped her with his index finger, placing it on her mouth. "Do not say such thing again," he told her. "There is nothing to be scared about because I say so. I love you little Angel." He released his finger, calling her by her new nickname as he held her cheek. "Many times I thought you were slow. I thought you didn't fit into my life because I have a spec and to my knowledge, I thought there were certain people I can only be with. Even times I realized my feelings for you were strong, I thought we could never work out, because I didn't consider my feelings for you." Prince Ire said. "Instead, I considered other people's feelings. Like my Dad, my family, and the society type of woman I'm expected to be with. I didn't have that courage to pursue what interest me. And that has stopped so many people from being together because many aren't man enough to follow what they feel."

Ara stayed quiet listening to Prince Ire and totally couldn't believe what was coming out of this gorgeous black man. Every part of her that were scared was reassured again by his words. She watched him as he continued, not saying a word because she wouldn't want him to forget what he was trying to say or have him stop halfway.

Prince Ire smiled at her. "We are here babe. We've made it this far because we are serious about what the future has in store for us. And to get there, is not by starting to feel the coldness of the journey but looking forward to the better days ahead of us." He released her cheek and held her two hands. "You love me and I feel the same way. But words alone isn't enough in this journey. We need to constantly prove to ourselves with actions and remind ourselves this journey isn't for playboys or playgirls but mature minds who wants to build a family and make this work at all cost."

At this point, Aramade couldn't hold it. Those tears rolled down happily. Her heart fulfilled and happy. Those tears came down slowly as she moved her mouth closer to his. Her eyes closed as the tears made it down like a drop of water, and slowly she sealed it with a light kiss that felt really hot for the two lovers. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "I stan you sugar Daddy."

Prince Ire chuckled, his two hands behind Ara's back. "Can you just be serious for once?"

Aramade laughed and that was enough to hold back her tears. "I'm sorry but I pakistan you sir."

At this point, Prince Ire didn't have any choice than to give up, giving Aramade that look of...I'm done okay. I don't understand what you are saying anymore. He stopped trying to take Aramade serious and slowly went with his back hitting his king size bed. Aramade burst out laughing. "Two people can't be serious at the same time sir. Take heart baby." Ara laid down on his chest bringing out his two hands resting under his head. She clasped their hands together and gave him a very quick kiss. "How are your cousins? They've gone back shey?"

Prince Ire shook his head. "That reminds me. Desewa is clocking twenty five in two weeks time and they asked me to invite you. As said by Desewa, she will be mad at you if you don't show up. They are planning to stay till the month is over. So my house is still full for the time being."

Aramade smiled. "You are so sweet with your cousins. They must be happy to have you," she said, but stared at Prince Ire strangely, making it obvious that she had something in mind to say to him. Despite trying to hold it and continue the enjoyment they were having in his lekki house, Ara couldn't. She moved away on top of him and sat on the bed instead. Prince Ire went back to his old position. His two hands under his head, watching Aramade and ready to listen to her. She stared back at him and voiced out. "I've been meaning to say this ever since I've become close to you." Ara said in a quiet tone. "I feel like you are always keeping close to yourself. Quiet and cool, but looking at you, seeing your old pictures, and getting to know you, I feel like, there is this part of Ire I don't know yet. There is that real part of you afraid to be seen by me or anyone." Ara said. "It's okay to have men exhibiting this type of personality you portray, but I think I'm not wrong because I feel there is more of Ire I don't know yet."

After all she said, Prince Ire just stared at her, blinked at her, got up and picked up his car key. "I need to check the new penthouse Dad just got." He bent down and kissed Ara's lips, carrying her bag for her. "I won't be able to take you down to your centre tomorrow. I wish you all the best in your gce exams. We will talk about me later. Shall we?"

______________________________________

Guys, what do you think Prince Ire is hiding there?

A very big thank you to everyone who voted and voted on DL🤩😁I saw all your votes and I want you to know that I'm grateful for your efforts to make DL stand out with your votes and comments🤩 I share your comments so keep them rolling 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Happy Sunday and have a blessed week😍😘🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

PLEASE MY LOVES 🙏 DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE STAR 🌟 BUTTON AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOUR VOTE MEANS A LOT. GOD BLESS EVERYONE SUPPORTING DL. THANK YOU😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 3.1K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...
41.1K 5.1K 39
The first time she saw him was at her sisters wedding and she couldn't stop thinking about him. Now she is madly in love with him. But will he love h...
182K 6K 12
To read the Completed book: Go to Okadabooks https://okadabooks.com/user/FareedaHaruna "That is my condition. I've had it imprinted in the journal al...
28.6K 4.7K 52
Andrew and Victoria's relationship was their definition of perfect, but everything came crashing down when Andrew broke her heart. The only problem n...