Harmonize | niam au sequel |

By twinkiepayne

" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The... More

intro-explanation
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-øne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
epilogue
last author's note :(

fifty-one

145 9 11
By twinkiepayne

" Good news boys. Melody can go home."

Niall and Liam look at Charlotte with huge smiles on their faces. They were so excited to bring Melody home.

" Are you sure?" Niall asks.

" Yep. She's all good. She will come in every month for her appropriate shots, but for now she's doing great." Charlotte says.

" Thank you so much. We appreciate all the work you've done to help Melody." Liam says.

" Of course. She's a real sweetheart." Charlotte says. Niall looks at Liam.

" Go get the buggy and we'll wait here until you come back." Niall says. Liam pecks Niall's lips.

" Will do." Liam says. Liam walks out of Melody's room and to the car. He gets in and starts the car. He drives back home.

Once home, he parks the car in their driveway. He stops the car and walks into the house. He looks at the spot where the buggy was supposed to be. Liam looked around the mud room confused.

" DJ or Brendon, where's Melody's buggy?" Liam calls out. He walks to the living room and sees that it is empty.

" Is anyone home?" Liam calls out. Brendon walks downstairs and Liam notices that his clothes were messier than usual. Liam narrows his eyes, but didn't address the issue. He needed Melody's buggy.

" Sorry, I was taking a nap. What's happening?" Brendon says.

" Melody's buggy is missing from the garage door. Where is it?" Liam says.

" That's where I saw it last." Brendon says.

" Maybe it's in her room." Liam says. He starts making his way to the stairs. Brendon quickly blocks his way.

" Uh, I'll look for it up there." Brendon says with nervousness in his voice. Liam gives him a weird look.

" Alright." Liam says. Brendon quickly runs up the stairs. Liam continues to give him a strange look. He shakes his head and then walks to the front door to look for her buggy. Liam still has no luck to where Melody's buggy was.

Brendon walks downstairs with the buggy. He walks to Liam and hands it to him.

" It was in her room for some odd reason. So, does this mean she's coming home?" Brendon says.

" Yeah, she's finally coming home." Liam says with a smile. Brendon starts pushing Liam to the garage door.

" Then go get her and bring her home!" Brendon says.

" What's the rush?" Liam asks.

" Just want my sister home! And don't come back unless she's here!" Brendon says. Liam moves out of Brendon's grip.

" Brendon, this is my house. I can come and go as I please. Now if you're hiding something from me and dad, you'll be-"

" Nope! Not hiding anything! Just excited about my sister coming home! Now go get her!" Brendon says. He pushes Liam out of the house and closes the door. Liam rolls his eyes. He walks to the car and places Melody's buggy in the car. He gets in himself and starts the car. He drives back to the hospital.

Back at the hospital, Liam parks the car. He grabs Melody's buggy and walks into the hospital. He walks back to Melody's room and found Niall holding her in his arms.

" Is Melody okay?" Liam asks, setting the buggy down next to Niall. Niall smiles at him.

" Yeah. She was just getting fussy." Niall says. He starts to put Melody in her buggy. He hooks her up. Once Melody was hooked up safely in her buggy, Niall picked it up. He looked at Liam.

" Ready to go?" Niall asks. Liam nods his head. The two walk out of the room and out of the hospital. Liam guides Niall to the car and they both hook the buggy to the car seat safely. Once Melody was safely in, the parents got in the car themselves. Liam starts the car and drives back home. Niall connects their hands together.

" I'm so glad she's coming home." Niall says.

" I am too Ni." Liam says," I have something to talk to you about Brendon."

Niall raises an eyebrow," Like what?"

" So when I got home Melody's buggy wasn't by the front door, which is weird. Not a big deal, but no one was home at first. Then Brendon came down the stairs acting really weird." Liam explains.

" How weird?" Niall asks.

" His clothes looked like they were thrown on quickly when he walked downstairs, he wouldn't let me upstairs, and he was very urgent for me to get out of the house. I know I may be dumb, but something wasn't adding up." Liam says.

" He was probably hiding something he didn't want you to see." Niall says. He gasps," What if Matt was over?"

" That might be the case. Do we talk to him about it?" Liam says.

" Of course. We'll sit down both boys and let them know their significant others are not allowed over when we're not." Niall says.

" Sounds good." Liam says. He pulls into their driveway and stops the car. They both get out and Niall gets Melody out. Together they walk into the house through the garage. They slip their shoes off and walk to the living room, but was not expecting a gathering of people.

" Welcome home Melody!" The Tomlinson family, Drew, Brendon, and Matt yell. Niall and Liam smile at everyone.

" I wasn't expecting this. Why is everyone here?" Niall says.

" Our kids wanted to meet Melody! And I want to hold her." Harry says.

" We can do that." Niall says. He places the buggy on the ground, but everyone gathers in front of it before Niall can take Melody out. Melody stares at each person, trying to just focus on their faces.

" Look how adorable she is!" Sage exclaims.

" She is cute." Grayson says.

" Maybe I can play football with her!" Larry exclaims. Harry taps his head. Larry looks at Harry.

" Ow! Why'd you do that papa?" Larry complains, rubbing his head.

" You're not playing football with her. She's a baby." Harry says.

" Obviously not now. I'm not that mean to a baby." Larry pouts. Louis pushes all of his kids out of the way.

" Alright! Time for me to hold her." Louis says. He unlatches Melody from the buggy. He carefully lifts her up and holds her in his arms. Everyone gathered around Louis while Niall and Liam admire everyone. They're just happy Melody is home.

" Why hello there beautiful baby. Uncle Louis is so glad to be finally holding you." Louis says.

" My turn Lou." Harry says.

" No, I'm not done holding her." Louis says.

" Dad, I want to hold her!" Mason exclaims.

" No, I want to hold her." Grayson says.

" I should hold her before these dummies." Sage says. The Tomlinson family looks at Niall and Liam.

" Niall!" They all exclaim. Niall lets out a set of laughs.

" Come on Louis. Other people want to hold her. I'm gonna have to put her down for a nap soon." Niall says. Louis lets out a sigh and hands her over to Harry.

" I swear she is starting to look like you more and more every day, Nialler." Harry says. Niall felt himself blushing. Liam kisses the side of his head.

" Papa, my turn." Sage says holding her arms out. Harry carefully places Melody in Sage's arms. He shows her how to cradle the head. Drew stands next to Sage. He loved seeing his girlfriend hold his sister.

" I'm gonna steal your sister DJ." Sage says. Drew lets out a giggle and shakes his head.

" Hm, not a good idea babe." Drew laughs. Louis narrows his eyes at Drew.

" DJ you better step away from Sage or I'll kick your arse." Louis warns. Drew lets out a nervous laugh and steps back. Sage gives Louis a warning look.

" Daddy, leave DJ alone." Sage mumbles.

Louis shrugs his shoulders," I'm just saying."

And with that, everyone in the room adored Melody. Niall and Liam were glad that she was finally home and everyone was enjoying her home.

***

Hello !! I have no idea what to say, but that's normal of me.

Anyway, I hope you're still enjoying the story. I'm thinking about ending this story soon, but we'll see.

Thank you guys for reading. I love you all so much.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 377 67
If anyone knows what challenges are like, that would be Harry and Louis. After Harry's big fight and getting badly hurt, He had to go through a lot o...
234 13 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
6.8K 446 34
In which a boy in a bookstore finds a broken boy and they fall in love and fix each other. - - 'Tell me a story, L-lou.' Harry asked, sleepy. 'What a...
7.6K 191 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...