Jungkook's Love Child

由 JennyKay97

When Y/N vacations in South Korea, she finds an unlikely neighbor (Jungkook) who goes out of his way to comfo... 更多

Jungkook Who?
Free Falling
Comfort
Infatuation
Falling Deeper
Throw Caution to the Wind
Fear of Love
Just Like Dancing
Hearts Ripped Apart
And Further Apart
Ideal Type
Sweet
I Still Want You
Dancing Fool
What The Hell Is The Wrong Way?!?!?
My Toes Are In The Way
Have Mercy On His Soul
Mommy Will Be Back Soon
Unique
Rotting Corpses

Jeon Jungkook

183 8 0
由 JennyKay97

You're beautiful! Don't EVER forget that! 💜💜💜💜

Jungkook beamed as he took a bite of his supper while watching the girl dance around her rental happily as she prepared her meal. She had been wrapped in the blanket all day and appeared to be in a much better mood, which in turn put him in a better mood, even though the weather was still depressing.

"I'm glad you two are happy now, but I still think it's borderline psychotic to watch her all day, don't you?" Asked Namjoon as he stirred his noodles around on his plate, "I mean if she knew you were staring, do you think she'd be so happy?"

Jungkook swallowed the last of his food and wiped his face with a napkin, "Only if it was taken out of context. It's not crazy, I just happened to see her having a hard time and felt bad, so I gave her a gift to cheer her up. And I haven't been staring at her, I've just noticed that she likes the gift."

"Yes Jungkook," Jin patted him on the hand assuringly, "You are a very compassionate individual, Namjoon could learn a thing or two from you, we all could really." Jin fixated his eyes on Namjoon's and gave him a disapproving look.

"Yeah, I guess so, you did well, Jungkook. I'm proud of you, alls well that ends well, am I right?" Namjoon winked at him and began eating his food again.

But that's not how it ends.

Jungkook smirked to himself as he went to his bedroom, where his next gift was already underway. This time he had drawn a beautiful picture from his memory of her while she sang the day before. He held it up to marvel at it again, proud that he was able to capture her delicate features.

He rolled it up and tied it with a blue satin ribbon he had found in the art supplies they were given for the show they would be taping there in just a few days and contemplated the best time to give it to her.

——————

Y/N woke up the next morning tightly wrapped in the blanket her mysterious Jungkook had given her and played with the far-fetched idea that Jeon Jungkook himself could be the stranger. She laughed at the silly idea as she got dressed and draped it across her shoulders again.

Around the same time of day, 12:00, someone knocked on the door again, but this time, she was stuck in the bathroom, her head attached to a curling iron. She quickly tried to untwine her hair from the iron, causing it to become a tangled mess before she was finally able to pull free. She raced towards the door and just the same as the day before, not a soul was around. She looked down and this time there appeared to be a scroll tied up with a ribbon.

She excitedly opened it and flattened it out against the kitchen table, her mouthed gaped open but no sound came out.

It was her, a beautiful drawing of her by someone extremely skilled. As she looked further at the details, she noticed the signature at the bottom, hiding in a flower's stem sideways.

Jeon Jungkook.

This time she gasped. She turned to look at the home near hers but no lights were on. The Jeon Jungkook that drew this clearly drew it from the perspective of that house, but it appeared vacant each time she looked at it. Was he hiding out in that house to get away from the general public? And if so, why would he expose himself with a drawing to her?

She decided it didn't matter.

It was the sweetest gift anyone had given her, even if it was from a guy that was possibly delusional and spying on her. Weirdos made the world go around and she giggled to herself as she thought of the interesting story this would be for her BTS Army group online. 

Maybe another time.

She looked at the picture again shaking her head, whoever was doing this genuinely seemed to want to make her happy, who cares what their name is or who they are?

She decided not to worry about it, they were clearly doing no harm and even brightened her spirits, this was a wonderful thing this stranger was doing and she couldn't help but to wonder if this person ever intended to show themselves.

————

Jungkook was overjoyed as he "just happened" to find her displaying his artwork over the mantle in her living room. He ran his fingers through his hair and leaned against the kitchen counter. He was completely preoccupied with this woman lately and he didn't regret it all, even if he hadn't been paying attention to the video conferences about the upcoming show, which would royally cost him, but he didn't care. The last two days he hadn't been worth much as he day dreamed about his mysterious neighbor with the angelic voice. He folded his arms and a smile came to his face as he reveled in watching her happily take several pictures of the gift he made specifically for her.

Suddenly, the light flicked on and he jumped, "NO!"

Yoongi, who had just walked into the kitchen, was now experiencing heart attack symptoms as he clutched his chest. He swiped at the light switch and growled, "You nearly killed me, I'm not so young anymore, you know."

"Sorry, I just....I just need the lights off." Jungkook stammered, looking away.

"You're still spying on that chick? Why don't you just go over there and talk to her?"

Jungkook laughed nervously, "Not gonna happen."

—————

Later that evening, she heard another knock at the door and bolted towards her bedroom window to try and catch a glimpse of this "Jungkook". She saw a hooded figure run away from her porch and slip behind a hedge of bushes that lead to the other house. She lost sight of him until their living room light turned on, exposing the no-longer-hooded man and two other men in the doorway. Her "Jungkook" had dark stylish hair, bangs in his eyes, a chain around his neck and expensive looking clothes. She looked to the other men standing there and before she could size them up the light flicked off. Well then.

Could he really be the Jungkook she was thinking of?

The gift this time was a simple rose, laid carefully on its side and wrapped in a paper towel. She admired the rose that had put a permanent smile on her face as she placed it in a glass of water on the mantle.

————-

The next afternoon was bright and sunny and the thought of Jungkook, whomever he was, lifted her spirits and she decided to take a walk around the place and maybe even dip her toes in the lake.

She wondered if Jungkook was watching her as she headed towards the lake and then immediately reprimanded herself.

Why would you be so special that he would sit around all day just to watch you?

She rolled her eyes at herself for thinking such a way as she stepped near the edge of the lake to sit down. Her foot landed on a particular slimy part of the grass and she lost her footing, scratching at the air to regain her control and letting out a squeal did nothing for her as she slid right into the water. Kerplunk!

She splashed into the water and her head went under briefly, before she was able to swim to the surface. She treaded water for a moment, taking in what just happened to her, glad that she wasn't special enough for anyone to watch her as that could have been embarrassing.

She grabbed onto the slimy grass, cringing to herself and started to pull herself up when two strong hands grabbed her wrists and pulled her effortlessly onto the grass and away from the edge. Scratch that, it most definitely was embarrassing.

"Are you okay?" He asked as she held onto to her hero's arms for balance. She lifted her head and met his eyes, a sincerely concerned look on his face.

His face.

His dark eyes, his soft, pink lips. The scar on his cheek. It was most definitely Jeon Jungkook, but this didn't freak her out like she had thought it would. He didn't look glamorous or perfect, his eyes weren't defined by make up and his hair was wispy.

"Thank you, I'm good. Just a little shook."

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I saw you fall, I wasn't sure if you could swim. I'll leave now, be careful." He turned on his heels to run away, he  thought he was saving her when he heard her scream, but he was only exposing himself as her stalker, an overreacting stalker at that.

"Wait, don't go, please?" She asked him as she took a step forward, nervously fiddling with her hands. She suddenly realized her hair was matted to her face and she tried to fluff it back up. He turned back around reluctantly, pouting as if she was going to yell at him. She saw his face, relaxing her stance and giving him a smile, "It's okay, thank you. I might not have gotten out of there without you." She pointed behind her, "The grass was so slimy and all."

He bowed slightly, "You're welcome." When he said nothing else a lump started in her throat, she wasn't usually the one to keep a conversation going, but at the risk of an even longer awkward stare between them, she jumped right in.

"A-are you the one that sent me those things?"

His eyes widened a little and he looked away from her, ashamed. He was ready for anything she had to throw at him, calling him a stalker, creep or even that she was going to sue him. Namjoon had told him to mind his own business and this is where it got him.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.1K 925 32
"You know how I feel for you..." "I know, and I love you too but I don't think I'm ready yet..." --- A story in which Jungkook falls in love with Y...
2.1K 152 19
A tale in which Jeon jungkook falls in love with Park Jimin's younger sister, Park Yn, who also has emotions for him. What if your elder brothers, wh...
148K 5K 25
Taehyung is heartbroken after seeing Jungkook cheat on him. Things get worse when he sees someone he never wanted to see again.
183K 14.6K 32
When you know, but don't have the voice to speak or the guts to leave. Mature Audience Mpreg Slight Angst Emotional Triggering Content Please do not...