Cobra Kai (A Johnny Lawrence...

By wildflower_phoenix

When Daniel and Michelle Larusso move to California with their mom, their lives change dramatically. More

Chapter 1: The Beach
Chapter 2: The Crash
Chapter 3: The Dance
Chapter 4: The Tournament
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update
update 2
Update
Chapter 23
Update
Chapter 24: The beginning of my Hell
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Hell
Update

Chapter 17

2.4K 54 12
By wildflower_phoenix

Johnny Lawrence is getting crazier with his ideas.

"I'm getting the car detailed. All decked out in Cobra Kai shit." He said at breakfast.

"Oh. My. God." I said, banging my head on the table with each word. He busted out laughing and rubbed my forehead.

"Matte black with yellow stripes and the Cobra Kai logo, oh fuck yeah!" He shouted.

"Wow it sounds sexier than you." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"You're mean!" He said, his voice cracking.

"Am not." I sang, getting up and taking care of my plate. He cleared his plate and came up behind me, smacking my ass and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Its too early for that." I said with a laugh, washing my hands.

"Its never too early." He kissed my neck.

"Sensei, you ready?" Miguel shouted, poking his head into the apartment. Johnny sighed.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." Miguel shut the door.

"Have fun with your new partner." I said sarcastically, raising my eyebrows.

"Will you ever let it go?"

"No. He tried to kill you. I will never stop thinking of ways to kill him. He's a dead man." Johnny raised an eyebrow and picked me up and set me on the counter, his body in between my legs.

It was hot as FUCK.

"Thinking about it now?" He asked in a low voice, staring straight into my eyes. I started giggling. I always get giggly when he gets this way.

"No."

"Good. Bye!" He kissed me and spun around, grabbing his jacket and bag and walking to the door.

"Hey that's not fair!" I shouted, jumping down from the counter. He laughed, quickly trying to get out the door.

"Oh no you don't!" I ran after him and grabbed him just before he shut the door. He was laughing so hard.

"You're an ass." I said, laughing too. I grabbed his face and kissed him a few times and then let him go.

"No I always finish our kisses!" He shouted, grabbing my face and giving me a few more.

"You can leave now!" I squealed as he pulled me into a bear hug, violently kissing all over my neck and face.

"Sensei, you're gonna out-kiss her!" Miguel shouted with a laugh.

"I don't think that's possible, Mr. Diaz!" Johnny shouted back, refusing to stop.

"Johnny!" I squealed, finally able to get out of his firm gripped hug. I ran for the door as I laughed and quickly got into the apartment, Johnny running behind me. I locked the door and heard him giggle to himself. I heard him walk away and start the car.

Some of the new stuff for the apartment came in so I unloaded that, including the new Keurig. I was so happy.

Around noon my phone pinged.

Johnny🦖: Damn kids pissed me off today. Doing some paperwork and then I'll be home.

Me: sorry boo :(

Johnny🦖: boo?

Me: forget it 😂

Johnny🦖: ok.. see ya.

I had just gotten done putting the old bedding set in the closet when Johnny got home.

"Hi babe." He called with a sigh.

"Hi!" I called back, fidgeting with the blankets to make sure they wouldn't fall. I heard him sigh behind me and he wrapped his arms around me, resting his face in my neck.

"Why did the kids piss you off?" I asked, rubbing his arms.

"I dunno, they were goofing off during practice which normally wouldn't bother me, but with Kreese there it just put me on edge. I'm giving them payback tomorrow."

"Uh oh, what boot camp plan do you have this time?" I asked, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm making them mix cement." He laughed when I widened my eyes.

"That's kinda barbaric, don't you think?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah it'll make them tougher."

"Just don't get caught cause I'm pretty sure that's illegal child slave labor. And abuse." I said with a slight laugh.

"Nah it'll be fine." He kissed me and went and got a beer. Lucky ass.

"But I have to be up extra early in the morning." He continued, opening his beer and taking a swig.

"Well don't wake me up." I warned, walking into the bedroom to change into pajamas.

"Hey where are you going?!" He exclaimed, running after me.

"Changing into my pjs." I took out some plush pajama pants and one of his shirts.

"You aren't going to bed, are you?"

"No I just wanna be comfy."

"I'll go get dinner started." He said, glancing around the room.

"Oh my god Johnny Lawrence is COOKING!" I exclaimed, putting on the pajama pants.

"Hey I mean if you're up for it, by all means but it looks like you've been pretty busy."

"Go for it hot shot." He rolled his eyes, turning around and heading towards the kitchen.

After I put on his shirt I laid on the bed and grabbed my phone.

Message: Sam 😇
Girls day the night you're staying here before the ultrasound?

Reply: sure, boo!

Message: Daniel 👊
Things going alright?

Reply: yep, all good!  :)

Message: 714-***-****
Best of luck with remodeling. -K

Did Kreese just fucking text me?! It was a California area code, it had to of been him.

"Johnny!" I shouted, walking into the kitchen.

"What?"

"Did you by chance give Kreese my number or something?" I asked, sitting down at the table looking confused.

"No. Why?"

"I'm pretty sure he just texted me."

"What did he say?"

"Best of luck with remodeling." He shrugged, staring at me.

"Well like do you have a password on your phone?"

"No."

"Johnny!" I exclaimed, getting up and grabbing his phone from his front pocket. He smirked.

I set a password on his phone and handed it to him, ignoring the fact that the Iron Eagle movie poster was his lock screen and background rather than me.

"Here. Your password is 1984."

"Easy enough." He said, putting his phone back in his pocket. He turned around and stirred the spaghetti sauce and noodles. Then there was a knock at the door.

I sighed and went and answered it.

It was Kreese. He smirked at me, raising his head.

"You better leave before i beat your ass again." I spat, closing the door. He caught it, opening it back up.

"I'm here to see your husband, we have some.. lesson plans to go over."

"Who is it Michelle?" Johnny called, walking up behind me.

"Oh, hi. What's up?"

"Just came over to discuss your plans for tomorrow. You were eager to get home, you never told me."

"Oh. Well, I-" I angrily sighed and turned around, heading to the bedroom and slamming the door behind me.

About ten minutes had gone by and Johnny knocked on the door.

"Michelle." He said softly, slowly opening the door. I was sitting on the bed, playing some game on my phone.

"What." I muttered, not looking up from my phone. He put a plate of spaghetti on my nightstand and took my phone, setting it down next to the plate.

"I was kinda in the middle of something." I said angrily, glaring at him.

"I'm sorry that Kreese bothers you so much, but you gotta understand that at one point for a good chunk of my life he was like a father to me."

"He tried. To. Kill. Youuuu!" I shouted.

"I know!" He exclaimed back, sitting down next to me.

"Do what you want but he is not welcome here or anywhere near me. I will fuck him up." I said, then took a bite of spaghetti.

"I know."

"Then why did he show up here?! Clearly he's trying to piss me off. And you do know that he's just gonna try and take the dojo back?"

"No he won't."

"Believe what you want but don't come crying to me when it happens." I grabbed my plate and got up, storming off into the living room. Hm what show would piss him off the most?

I settled on some housewife reality series and sat on the couch, finishing my spaghetti.

"Michelle." He shouted from our room. I turned the TV up more.  I finished my spaghetti and took care of my plate, then sat back down.

"Michelle!" He shouted again. I heard him sigh and walk into the living room.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Why are you ignoring ME?"

"I haven't even done anything!" He exclaimed, grabbing the remote and turning the tv off.

"You won't listen to me! Kreese is not good news!"

"He's changed! He even fixed my trophy from 1984!"

"That was just a ploy to get back into your head!" I shouted. I sighed, remembering I can't get this way otherwise I'd risk losing the twins. The doctor said no stress.

"I'm going to bed, have fun." I spat, getting up and walking to the bedroom. He grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"You have 2 seconds." I snarled, glaring at him. His face fell and so did his hand. I walked to the room and slammed the door shut, turning off the light and getting into bed.

Before he left the next morning, super early, probably around 4 AM, I felt him kiss my head. He sighed and hovered over me. Then he left, as quietly as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 225 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
17K 322 23
There was a normal girl she want to be a singer , she moves to a new state and her whole life changes!
32.8K 925 16
When werewolf pack mates, Rachel and Brittany, are forced to move to Lima, they find new challenges with living in a small town and love. I do not ow...
1.4K 17 9
【Alphabet Boy】 Bailee Luis and Johnny Lawrence have been friends for years and have always gotten along but what happens when a new kid come to LA a...