Cobra Kai (A Johnny Lawrence...

By wildflower_phoenix

When Daniel and Michelle Larusso move to California with their mom, their lives change dramatically. More

Chapter 1: The Beach
Chapter 2: The Crash
Chapter 3: The Dance
Chapter 4: The Tournament
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update
update 2
Update
Chapter 23
Update
Chapter 24: The beginning of my Hell
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Hell
Update

Chapter 16

2.7K 57 48
By wildflower_phoenix

I was woken up in the middle of the night by loud noises in the living room. It sounded like someone fell, and then I heard Johnny.

"Fuck!" He shouted. I got out of bed and went into the living room, finding him sitting on the couch. I noticed how raw and bloody his knuckles were.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a yawn, pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

"You're not gonna believe me." He muttered, looking up at me. His face was a little beaten up too.

"Tell me!" I exclaimed, going to the kitchen and grabbing some frozen peas from the freezer.

"Kreese is still alive."

"No I thought he died in the war or something?" I handed him the peas and he put them on his face.

"Nope. Still rolling. He came by last night and he picked a fight. Almost burnt the damn dojo down with his god awful cigar."

"Guess he didn't learn his lesson after the wrath of Michelle Lawrence." I muttered, sitting down next to him.

"Have you been asleep this entire time?" He asked, looking at my outfit. I was still dressed in my outfit from the tournament.

"Yeah, I'm growing two humans I'm tired all the time." He nodded and slowly stood up.

"C'mon." He pulled me up from the couch. I shut off lights as we went. I laid back down on the bed and Johnny threw me a pair of his sweatpants and one of his shirts.

I changed while he changed into sweatpants and took off his shirt and we climbed into bed.

The next day we decided to take it easy and be lazy all day. Johnny gave the kids the day off and we didn't bother changing out of our pajamas.

My phone rang around noon, in the middle of a makeout session on the couch.

"No!" Johnny protested. I laughed and answered since it was Amanda.

"Hey sis, what's up?"

"Just reminding you about the ultrasound appointment next week, the big 4 months! Still want me to go with you?"

"Oh for sure. I'll probably stay the night before, I haven't hung out with you in forever."

"I get it, Daniel explained. I'm happy for you. See you then!"

"Bye!"

"Stay the night before what?" Johnny asked, jokingly narrowing his eyes at me. I laughed.

"My 4 month ultrasound."

"Can I go?"

"What?"

"Hey, if I'm gonna be raising these kids with you I might as well tag along now, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"We still need to go get your stuff from Daniel's."

"Yeah, and the baby stuff." I said with a sigh.

"You already got it all?"

"They did, but I still need to go buy clothes."

"Oh hell yeah, I call dibs on the little man." He exclaimed, saying the last two words right to my stomach. I laughed. Little Man moved.

Johnny looked at me and started kissing me again.

"What the-" He muttered after awhile.

"What?"

"Those little aliens just kicked me in the rib!" He said with a laugh.

"Aww do it again!" I shouted. No movement. Damn, they better be better at helping me kick his ass in the future.

The next morning Johnny was actually out of bed before 8 AM.

"Where are you going at this ungodly hour?!" I exclaimed, squinting in the sunlight.

"I have a meeting." He said while putting his shoes on.

"Oh Johnny Lawrence has a meeting, ladies and gentlemen!" I shouted, then laid back down and covered my face with the blanket.

"Hey." He said, pulling the blanket off my face.

"What." I whined with my eyes closed.

"I love you." He said, staring at me. He's acting weird.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, I swear!" He said with a laugh.

"Mhm." I said, narrowing my eyes. He laughed again.

"I gotta go, I should be back in a few hours. If not, call the cops. Seriously."

"Aren't you on probation though?" I reminded him.

"Shit. Thanks for reminded me." He leaned over and kissed me, then got up and left.

I sighed and laid back down, enjoying the energy of the apartment. So peaceful.

I couldn't fall back asleep so I texted Amanda that I was coming over to get some of my stuff, and texted Johnny my plans.

Johnny🦖: Don't you dare try to lift a damn box, wait for me.

Me: I'm an independent woman!

Johnny🦖: Michelle please. Just wait.

Me: Don't worry I don't have a lot there anyways so I'll probably just go buy another duffel bag or two. You can lift all the baby stuff by yourself though ;)

Johnny🦖: Wink at me again and you'll be triple pregnant, woman.

Me: ;)

Johnny🦖: Oh you're ON!

I laughed and put my phone in my purse and headed to Daniel's. He was already up in my room, just sitting on the bed.

"I want this to be a safe place for you." He began, standing up.

"So please, just leave some outfits and things you can use while you're here. You can stay whenever you want." He handed me my own house key.

"You don't need to call to ask to stay, I even texted you the security codes. You and Johnny wanna come swim, do it. You wanna bring the kids for a long weekend, do it."

"But you're always gonna have me, no matter who you're with. I'm sorry." And he hugged me.

"I love you." I said with a sigh.

"Love you too, sis."

"Johnny is gonna come get the baby stuff-"

"No need, movers are packing it up now." He said.

"And we're still gonna pay for your appointments and the hospital bills, so no need to worry. I also transferred some more money onto your credit card-"

"Daniel, I have PLENTY!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not done. And I also already started your pay for the daycare, they're almost done building it, its connected to the dealership but also it's own separate space, I figured I'd make you salary at $50,000 a year, ya know teacher pay, so you can make your own hours. Hell you can even work one hour a week if ya want and still make the $50,000 a month-"

"Daniel!"

"It helps me sleep at night, since you're not under my roof anymore I gotta know you're taken care of."

"Johnny has always taken care of me."

"I know, even when he was unemployed after the dojo he still found a way."

"He did." I said with a nod.

We packed almost all of my clothes and shit into bags. The baby stuff was already loaded up so the movers met me at the apartment and I had them put it all in the second bedroom.

I started settling in. I went to the store and bought some actual cleaning supplies and groceries. I decided to save the baby clothes shopping for Johnny.

I opened the closet in me and Johnny's room and found that he had barely been using it, so I hung up all of our shirts and stuff, divided by sides, and folded pants and such into the dresser.

I went online and ordered a comfier, more family friendly couch, loveseat, coffee table, and recliner for Johnny, a Keurig because I had grown used to Daniel's, a new bedding set and stuff for the bedroom. I just did it all. I couldn't help myself.

"What the hell.. Michelle!" Johnny shouted, slamming the door behind him. I came out of the bathroom that I was filling with new things and organizing.

"Hi!" I said happily walking up to him and hugging him.

"I thought I told you not to move without me!"

"I didn't, Daniel hired movers." He nodded, glancing around the apartment.

"So I basically started from scratch, I ordered new furniture and shit and organized everything again."

"Cool." He said, walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Whoa!" He shouted, looking at all of the new food. I laughed and leaned up against the wall.

"Where's my- oh." He grabbed a beer and shut the fridge.

"You've been BUSY busy."

"Yep." I said with a nod, pulling my hair up into a ponytail. I filled him in on the finance situation with Daniel and everything.

"We'd probably be able to afford a house in the next year or so." He said.

"Oh definitely, because 5 people cannot live in here."

"5?"

"Robby too if he ever visits." I said with a shrug.

"I think I burned that bridge long ago, Michelle."

"You said his mom is a deadbeat drug addict, right?" He nodded.

"Well he has a stepmom again. Nobody abandons my babies."

"Then you'll have to kick my ass too because I abandoned him." I raised my eyebrows and literally kicked his ass as he was taking a drink of his beer.

"Hey watch it!" He shouted with a laugh. I smiled and turned around, walking into the messy second bedroom.

"Well damn." Johnny muttered, coming up behind me.

"I know, you think two cribs can fit?"

"I mean was talking about your ass, but yeah I guess two cribs can fit." He put his arm around me and smiled down at me.

"Perv since day one." I said with a smile and eyeroll. I shook my head and walked to the bedroom.

"Oh I ordered a TV for in here."

"Sweet so I can rail you while watching Iron Eagle!"

"Stop!" I shouted with a laugh, shoving him.

"Hey lady!" He shouted back, setting down his beer and gently pushing me up against the wall.

"Oh no!" I fake cried, acting horrified. He laughed and kissed me.

"Get outta here, Lawrence." I mumbled with a giggle.

"Wait which Lawrence, there's two of us remember."

"No, four." We both said at the same time.

"Five, but I guess I don't matter, right dad?" Robby said at the doorway.

"Hi Robby!" I exclaimed, walking up to him.

"Your arm is better!" I continued with a smile. He shrugged.

"Robby, I-"

"Save it for someone who cares." Robby spat, and turned around.

"Robby, please just stay for a little bit. I can make you something." I said, following behind him.

"I'm good, but thanks."

"Wanna beer?" I said, stopping. He stopped and turned around with a smirk.

"Sure."

"No beer he's not even eighteen!" Johnny exclaimed behind me.

"Hey I'm the stepmom here and what I say goes." I stated, getting a light beer out of the fridge. I opened it and handed it to him.

"So since when have you existed?" Robby asked, taking a swig.

"Always, I guess. We were together for 10 years after high school and then broke up, but never legally divorced. I just got out of a bad relationship about 5 months ago, and we just got back together almost a week ago."

"But it's like we never even broke up." Johnny added, sitting at the table.

"Exactly." I agreed.

"So those babies aren't my dads?"

"No, but they might as well be. Their real father is horrifying."

"But, just because these babies are coming into your dads life doesn't mean he's officially leaving yours, yeah he hasn't been around but he does care about you and love you."

"If he loved me he'd be around."

"Listen, your dad had a fucked up childhood, okay? He never had a dad so he doesn't know how to be one."

"Yeah well, thanks for the beer and the pep talk but I already have a mom."

"And that's totally cool! But I know she isn't around much, so just know that this will always be a safe space for you."  He glanced at me and then quickly looked away. He got up and left, slamming the door behind him.

"Wow I think you might have actually gotten through to him." Johnny said, tossing the beer bottles in the trash.

"Let's hope." I said with a slight laugh.

"I've gotta get to class, I'll see you later." He said, gently grabbing my face and kissing me. Then he started kissing all over my face.

"Johnny!" I squealed, pushing him off of me. He smiled and left.

I got the bathroom finally done after a couple more hours. My phone pinged.

Johnny🦖: Going to the store to replace some mirror at the dojo, should be home in a few hours.

Me: Get it Bob the Builder! 😝

Johnny🦖: I don't understand you sometimes.

I laughed at his text for like 5 minutes and texted him what I was making for dinner. Just some average meatloaf and stuff.

We were getting ready for bed when I almost kicked his ass.

"So, don't kill me." He began.

"What did you do?!" I shouted, throwing my dirty sweaty tshirt at him. He dodged it and laughed.

"I decided to let Kreese back in to Cobra Kai."

"Johnny Lawrence!"

"But only as an observer, I'll let him help me demonstrate during lessons and stuff but he will not teach."

"You are dumb for this one. You just gave him what he wants. A way in so he can fuck it all up and get his way in the end."

"Michelle, he's different now-"

"He tried to kill my man!"

"I know but-"

"Uh uh. You bring him around me and I will not hesitate to annihilate the fucker." I finished putting my pajamas on and climbed into bed. He did the same and shut the light off.

"So I guess now is a bad time to try and get lucky?" He asked after awhile.

"You bastard!" I shouted with a laugh, hitting him with the pillow. He laughed back and hit me with the pillow too. I hit him with it again and then threw it onto the floor.

"Goodnight sexy." He said.

"Slow your roll, goodnight troll." I said and then busted out laughing.

"What does that even mean?!" He exclaimed with a laugh.

"I don't fucking know." I managed to say while still laughing. Eventually we both stopped laughing and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 693 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
127K 2.1K 41
(Y/n) just moved to California from New York. It's her first day in West Valley High and meets Daniel LaRusso. A nice, cute, and funny guy. They beco...
1.4K 17 9
【Alphabet Boy】 Bailee Luis and Johnny Lawrence have been friends for years and have always gotten along but what happens when a new kid come to LA a...
823 108 33
Maddy goes to California and things get crazy from there on