LOVE ON A TOUR (LOAT) #wattys...

By angelprincess24

Dr. Sophia Taylor, 25 year old girl from India, is a very talented and smart doctor. For her patients, she is... More

LOVE ON A TOUR
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 38

4K 160 8
By angelprincess24

My instagram id : blog_angelprincess24 . Please follow me on instagram for all the updates about my novels.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

We were walking on the streets of Spain, with our fingers entangled with each other, when suddenly my fairy stopped walking and looked at something carefully. I followed her gaze to find that she was looking at a man, who was standing on the opposite side of the street and looked like he was in his late twenties. I don't know why, but I felt a sting in my heart, when I watched her looking at some other man. Who was he? Does she know him? If yes, then how?

The man looked up in our direction and his eyes immediately widened in excitement. A smile slowly crawled on his lips, as he kept watching my fairy, before crossing the road and coming to our side.

"Sophia! Is that you?" He asked my baby girl, standing in front of us. She immediately nodded her head in agreement, and I could see her eyes were filled with excitement when she looked at the man,
"Yes, Ansh. It's me. Where have you been? We haven't met since a long time," she said and the man immediately hugged her tightly, making     my jaw clenched and my hands turned into fists. Someone ask him to stay away from my fairy, or I will beat the shit out of him. I don't like any man touching or looking at my baby girl.

I immediately pulled Sophia back, releasing her from that man's arms and possessively wrapped my arm around her waist, bringing her closer to me. She looked at me with a puzzled face, but I decided to ignore her reaction.

"Yes. I know. But it was not me, it was you who was damn busy in her studies. By the way how are you? What are you doing these days?" He asked her.

She smiled widely at him, showing her perfect white teeth. Why is she smiling for him? I am the only one who can make her smile with my amazing pranks. A sudden rush of jealousy spread in my entire body. I felt like dragging her away from this man, but somehow I controlled myself as I didn't want to scare her.

"Umm. I am fine, Ansh. And also sorry. I was quite busy pursuing my MBBS degree. So never had the time to go out for a reunion," she replied to him.

Why is she apologizing? It is not her fault. And I am glad that she never had time for this dumbass idiot.

"Oh. No need to apologise Sophi. You were just trying to fulfill your dream, which you had dreamt since your childhood. And I am glad that you have finally fulfilled your dream. I am proud of you, Sophi." He told her.

"Oh thank you for understanding. You are the same Ansh with whom I used to share all my problems and who kept advising me at each and every step of my life. You haven't changed even a bit. Still charming as before. What do you do these days?" She told him.

Charming? My foot! He doesn't look charming at all. He looks like a jerk.

"I have done my masters in business administration and I am currently working for a multinational company in Spain. How are you here in Spain?" He asked her.

For a minute, there was an uncomfortable silence between us, when she finally replied,
"I... umm.. I am here... in Spain...," she tried to speak but failed miserably.

I knew she was quite unsure of what to say. She just can't tell him that she was kidnapped and brought to Spain by me. So I decided to help her,
"With me. She is here with me. We are on a vacation. Do you have any problem with it?" I told him coldly.

Sophia looked up at me, giving me a stern glare, but right now I just want this man out of my sight.

"And may I know who are you?" He asked me.

"I am her boyfriend, Christian. Who are you?" I asked him, looking directly in his eyes. His eyes widened in shock for a moment and I couldn't help but smirk at him.

He was now at loss of words. I know he likes Sophia. The way he looks at her, clearly depicts that he likes her a lot, but my baby girl is too innocent to realize that, for which I am thankful to God.

Before he can reply, Sophia spoke on behalf of him,
"Ummm. Chris, he is my childhood friend Ansh. We were in the same class for almost ten years, before we decided to chose different streams. I graduated in science whereas he graduated in commerce." My fairy told me. I just nodded my head in response, as I was not at all interested in learning anything about this man, who has dared to hug my baby girl.

"Nice to meet you Chris," he told me and extended his hand for a handshake.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I finally decided to return his gratitude, so I extended my hand and shook his hand tightly,
"Nice to meet you too. And it's Christian for all except my baby girl standing here," I replied coldly.

Sophia once again looked at me with a furious look on her face.

"Oh I am sorry, Christian." He told me and then turned towards my fairy, "Well, I guess you are busy today, Sophi. We shall meet some other day, when you are free. For now, goodbye, dear." He told my baby girl, kissing her on cheek.

What the hell is wrong with this man? He is kissing her in front of me? Hell, I don't want any man to kiss my baby girl even in my absence.

My body stiffened at his stupid act, and I could feel anger rising in my body. He turned around to leave, when suddenly my fairy stopped him, by holding his wrist in her hand. He turned around to look at her and his eyes twinkled with excitement. I know he was excited because of her touch.

"Um. Why don't you have a dinner with us Ansh?" She asked him.

What the hell? He looked up at me and immediately took a step back, seeing my furious eyes. I smirked at his reaction and was satisfied that he was afraid of me. This man doesn't know that I can ruin his entire life in just one second. So it is better, he stays away from me and my baby girl.

"Umm. Thank you Sophi. But I already have a dinner planned. I can't join you tonight. I am sorry," he told her and I can bet that he was lying as his eyes told something else.

"Oh no need to apologise Ansh. It's fine. I understand." She told him, giving him her damn sweet smile.

A wide smile immediately plastered on his face, but I decided to wipe it off his face,
"I guess we should leave baby girl. We are already late," I told my fairy and she just nodded in agreement.

He immediately left us alone, after they both said their goodbyes to each other. As soon as he was away from us, my fairy, immediately pulled herself away from my arms,
"What was that Chris? Why were you being so rude to him? And why did you tell him that I am your girlfriend?" She asked me.

"Well, I didn't lie. You are my girlfriend!" I stated firmly.

"Yes. I am. But only your fake girlfriend. Not your real girlfriend, Chris," she told me.

Well, I think I should tell her my real feelings soon. She still thinks that we are doing some drama. Man, I badly want her to be my real girlfriend, scratch that, actually I want her to be my wife, and the mother of my children.

Initially I thought that I just liked her. But when she decided to leave me and return back to India, I realized that it is more than just liking. And my feeling for her became more strong, when she took care of me while I was sick. She always sat there besides me, taking care of my each and every need. I could see the sad and tense look in her eyes, when I was ill. She was worried about me and I could see that in her eyes. She did everything she can to cure me soon. And that made me fall for her even more hard.

I was brought back to reality, when she started waving her hand in front of my eyes,
"Are you alright Chris? Are you feeling sick again? We can go home just now. I want you to rest and get well soon," she told me worriedly. And there she was! My caring and loving baby girl. She immediately forgot her anger when she realized that I may be sick.

I pulled her in my arms and brought her close to my body. I could feel her shiver under my touch. I smirked at her, knowing that only I can affect her in this way. I started caressing her cheek with the back of my fingers and I could see her blush furiously like a red tomato.

Oh God! She looks even more sexy when she blushes like this. I can never get bored of seeing her blushing like this. She is mine to cherish. She is mine to take care of. She is my baby girl. No other man has the right to touch her or even look at her. She is mine and only mine.

******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 24.4K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
8.6K 997 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...