𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋...

_devilishEJ_ द्वारा

**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a r... अधिक

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOSS
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Seaon 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSUER TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.
HOLY. SHIT.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS
Ch. 102 - A GAME
Ch. 103 - THE RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON ARGENT
Ch. 105 - OLD HABBITS DIE HARD
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - THE ONI
Ch. 108 - ROWAN
Ch. 109 - A BARRIER BETWEEN WORLDS
Ch. 110 - A WOLF THAT'S NOT READY TO DIE
Ch. 111 - THE FALLEN
Ch. 112 - FAMILY

Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER

8.7K 288 30
_devilishEJ_ द्वारा

Blake's outfit

Chapter Forty-One
🦊 Silverfinger 🦊

"His eyes were glowing." Scott said and Argnet nodded, "There was something almost ritualistic about it- like it was looking right into his soul." Argent said as Allison cleaned the cut on his forehead. "That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac said.

"That's what they did to everyone." Allison said, not looking up fron what she was doing. "Not everyone. They only came after the Werewolves." Scott said making Blake scoff, "And Lydia and I." She said glancing over at him. "Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Argent said.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?"

"A Kumicho- a Yakuza boss. "It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen, and it was supposed to be a simple exchange... Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to, uh... improvise." He said and Blake huffed, "Or, your ability to survive." She said and Allison nodded in agreement.

"The moment the sun came down, it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords-- not curved like katanas, but straight, black steel, like ninjatos." Argent explained, "What did they want?" Blake asked.

"To get to the Kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Argent said while Allison still worked on the cut on his forehead. "Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asked as he hand went up to the back of his ear. "Not exactly."

"What was he?" Scott asked after Argent explained what he saw, "I don't know. But, there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi. They called him "Silverfinger" because of an unusual prosthetic... And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down."

"Didn't look like he wanted to be found." Blake said, nodding to Argent's forehead that Allison just finished patching up. "Not particularly, no." Argent said and Scott leaned forward a bit, "You think he knows what they are? Or what they want?" He asked.

"Maybe..."

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison asked as her father stood up, "What if he doesn't even remember you?" Isaac asked. "He'll remember this." Argent said, turning a wooden box around and opening it. He unfolded a cloth to reveal a broken mask of one of those creatures.

"I know I didn't kill it- I'm not sure you can. But, I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there." Argent said as Scott grabbed one of the pieces. "What was behind the mask?" Scott asked and Argent looked up at all of them.

"Darkness. Absolute darkness." He said and Blake slowly reached out to grab a piece of the mask before quickly setting it back down with wide eyes. "What is it?" Allison asked as they all looked over at Blake.

"They're demons." She said, looking up at them. "What kind?" Argent asked and Blake slightly look her head, looking back down at the mask, "I dont know."

🦊

Blake pulled into a parking spot right as three bikes pulled up next to her. She got out right as Scott and the twins took their helmets off. "You guys going to be doing this all day?" Scott asked looking in between the two twins.

"All day." "All night." They said making Scott sigh and look at Blake with a mix of annoyed and exhaustion making her chuckle. "Is this about being in my pack?"

"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas." Aiden said making Ethan look over at him, "You mean, the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?" Ethan said sarcastically. "Yeah. Those demonic ninjas." Aiden said just as sarcastic.

"I don't need anyone to protect me." Scott said looking over at Ethan. "They were looking right at you when the sun came up." He said and Scott nodded, "And they also disappeared." Scott said then looked over at Blake with raised eyebrows. She raised her hands up and chuckled, "Don't look at me. They're your problem. " She said making him sigh. "Argent thinks that they could just come out at night."

"Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe." Ethan said and Aiden nodded, "All day." He said. "And all night." Scott sighed making Blake chuckle. They all walked inside and over to Scott's locker, "Okay, one thing first. I need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night. Without you." He said making Aiden scoff, "No."

"Yes. And I don't want you listening in. No wolf-hearing." Scott said while Blake just quietly snickered, "How would you even know?" Aiden asked.

"I'm a True Alpha. You have no idea what I can do." Scott said before closing his locker and turning to Blake, "Can you watch them?" He asked making the twins and Blake frown. "Do I have to? I'd much rather prefer going with you to talk to Stiles." She said and Scott raised his eyebrows.

"Even after what happened between the two of you last night?" Scott asked making Blake pursed her lips and sigh. "Fine." She groaned before grabbing the twins by their backpack straps and walking in the opposite direction.

"Have you changed your mind by any chance? About us being your companions?" Ethan asked as they stopped at Blake's locker. She sighed, opening her locker, glancing over at them.

"I told you before, I'm not having anymore Companions. My brother being my Companion is more than enough. When Necromancers have companions they don't just physically feel their death, they see it in a vision. It happened with my sister, I'm not going through that again. But, if you start being better people, I'll put in a good word with you with Scott." She said then started walking. They looked at each other briefly before following her.

They met up with Scott and continued walking, "Did you tell him?" Ethan asked and Scott shook his head. "No. He's got enough on his mind right now." He said and Blake looked at him, "Is he okay?" She asked worriedly and he nodded.

"If they're coming for you in a few hours, then so do you." Aiden said, and Scott turned to face them. "What if it's not me? Okay, what if I'm not the one they want?" He said making them all look at each other. "Who else is there?" Ethan asked as Blake and Scott looked around until Kira caught Scott's eye.

Realization crossed over both of their faces as Kira walked away. Blake sighed and patted Scott's shoulder. "If you want, I have an idea to get the twins off your back." She whispered making him turn to her.

🦊

"Lock the door." Scott said as he, Kira and Blake walked into the house, "On it." Blake said as she locked the door. "We're running out of time." Kira said nervously and Scott nodded as he went around, checking all the windows. "I know. But Allison, her dad, and Isaac are working on something that could help."

"I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything, but you really think that's going to keep them out?" Kira asked making Scott and Blake glanced at each other, "Actually, we have a kind of security system." Blake said while Scott went back to checking everything. "Things happened a couple of weeks ago- a lot of things- and we had my boss help make a few changes to the house."

"Your boss? Do you work for a security company or something?" Kira asked and Blake chuckled, "No, he's a veterinarian." Scott said making Kira's eyes widen. "You had a vet put in your alarm?" She asked completely confused.

"Yeah, sort of. But I can't arm it- only my mom can." Scott said and Blake shrugged, "Well, I can but it'd be more stronger if Melissa did it." Blake said and Kira nodded slightly. "Where is she?" Kira asked nervously, "Don't worry. She'll be here." Scott said and he walked up the stairs Kira following behind making Blake squint her eyes.

"I'll be down here!" She called out but neither if then them really paid her any, "I guess." She mumbled and pursed her lips before sitting down on the couch with a sigh. She took her sketch book and a pencil out of her bag and started sketching mindlessly. It wasn't until she had been sketching for a while to realized she was drawing a fox.

She looked at the drawing confused for a moment before flipping over to the last page to see another fox. The page before that, a fox. And before that, another fox. It's the same as the trees she drew making her sigh and close her notebook, opting to do homework instead of drawing the same thing over and over again that's probably gonna end up meaning something.

A while later, Blake's head shot up when she heard someone unlock the door to see Agent McCall walk in making her groan. "Are you ever gonna leave?" She said making him sigh and look at her, "Are you ever gonna stop talking to me like that?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows as she stood up.

"I don't really like you that much so probably not. Anyways, you can't be here." She said making him raise his eyebrows, "Why not?" He asked but before she could say anything Kira and Scott ran into the room and froze when he saw his father. "What are you doing here? And why do you still have a key?" Scott asked in a demanding tone.

"Funny you mention keys... Because while I have a key to this house, I'm not exactly sure how you got a key to my office." Agent McCall said then turned his laptop to them and opened it to reveal a picture of Scott and Kira when they snuck into evidence. Blake's eyes widened and she sucked in a deep breath and slowly took a couple steps back.

"Let me help you out, here. This kind of thing usually begins with something along the lines of 'It's not what you think!' or 'I can explain!'" Agent McCall said as Blake walked over to the widow to look out at the sun setting while Kira took a step forward, about to take all the blame. "Dad, let me help you out- you need to leave." Scott said before Kira could say anything. "I will, with a satisfactory explanation."

"Go get a warrant."

"I don't need a warrant, I'm your father."

"No, you're a gene donor. I got my hair color from you, and that's all I got. So, you're not allowed to play tough-dad with me." Scott said as Melissa walked in, "Hey, what's going on?" She asked and Agent McCall turned to Scott and Kira again. "Maybe one of you should explain."

"Scotty." Blake said slowly as she watched the sun go down making them all looked over at her. "Who the hell is this?" Agent McCall said looking out into the livingroom making them look over to see one of the demonic ninja creatures standing there. "Dad, no!Dad! Wait, Dad-" Scott yelled then all if the sudden another one of those creatures showed up, stabbing one of their ninjatōs through Agent McCall's shoulder making Kira scream.

Melissa, Scott and Blake instantly ran over to him when all if the sudden the door opened making Melissa pulled Agent McCall off to the side as Derek ran into the house growling. "Mom the ash!" Scott yelled as he and Derek started fighting off the creatures.

Blake looked over at Kira to see one of the demons show up behind her making Blake instantly shoot forward, pulling Kira behind her. Suddenly the twins jumped through the kitchen window with a growl as Blake sighed, "You couldnt have just came though the door like a normal person?"

Blake pulled Kira behind a table before running over to help Derek with the demons he was fighting. Scott managed to toss one of the demons through a window then turned to his mom, "Mom, now! Do it now!" Scott yelled as Derek shoved the demon over to Blake who stood in front if the front door. The demon swung at her but she grabbed its arm and elbowed it in the chest making it fly off through the door.

Melissa ran over and smashed a glass jar of mountain ash in the door way and it instantly formed into a line. One of the demons walked up to the line but didnt make any attempts at crossing making Blake let out a sigh, turning to her brother who nodded.

"All the baseboards are ash wood?" Derek asked as Scott walked up to them, "Yep, it was Deaton's idea." Blake said and Scott turned to Derek. "And where the hell did you come from?" He asked and Derek glanced at him with a slight shrug. "I've been following you."

"For how long?" Scott asked and Blake chuckled, "All day. Honestly for a true alpha I don't know how you didn't notice. I mean I noticed and I wasn't the one he was following." Blake said. "Scott this isn't good!" Melissa yelled making Scott run over to where she was while Blake stayed with her brother.

"So, what are you?" They heard Aiden say making them walk over to the kitchen. "She's a Kitsune, idiot. Use your eyes, you can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to conceal it, yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is, either." Derek said making Blake look at him deep in thought for a moment.

"Kitsune. That's a fox right?" Blake asked and Derek shrugged slightly, "Kind of. Why?" He asked and she grabbed her notebook off the couch and set it down on the kitchen table.

"You know how Lydia and I kept drawing those trees over and over and they turned out to be the Nemeton?" She asked flipping through her notebook as Derek came to stand next to her, looking down at the book. "Yeah, what about it?" Derek asked and she looked up at him.

"I'm drawing foxes. Over and over again." She said as she slowly flipped though some if the pages. Each page showed a fox curled up on a tree stump. "A version of automatic writing, automatic drawing. It's something witches can do to warn themselves of what's to come." Derek said and she sighed and shook her head.

"Then why didnt this happen with Peter? Or Jackson? It only started when the eclipse started fucking with my magic. But I dont have Protector or Healer magic angmore." She said and he nodded slightly, "It's something only Necromancers can do. Healers gets visions of future events, Protectors get feelings. Necromancers can either write about future events or draw them. Deaton was supposed train you on this but I guess the eclipse sort of unlocked this power for you."

"Blake!" Melissa yelled making Blake run over to one of the bedrooms that Melissa had took Agent McCall. "I'm guessing you don't have anymore more of those healing potions do you?" Melissa asked and Blake sighed and shook her head.

"No, and they take hours to make." Blake said as she stood next to Melissa, taking off her sweater, "But I do have another option." Blake said making Melissa look up at her. "And what's that?" She asked, "Those things aren't gonna leave until sunrise, he might die before then right?" Blake asked and Melissa nodded.

"I can slow down his...dying a bit. Enough to last him until sunrise." Blake said as she held her hand out above Agent McCall, "Dr. Deaton said that could kill you if you dont have enough training." Melissa said and Blake sighed and shrugged slightly. "Let's hope I have enough training then. Because right now, it's the best option we got." Blake said.

She took a deep breath closing her eyes. She focused on the energies around hers until she found Agent McCall's. Though his energy she was able to find his life line that was slowly going down by the minute. She grabbed onto it and imagined it going back to the way it was moments before he was stabbed, as well as giving him a bit if her energy as well.

As she did this, Melissa watched as Agent McCall started to look less like he was dying. A few seconds later Blake's eyes shot open as she stumbled back slightly, grabbing onto onto the wall to keep her balanced as she breathed heavily. "Blake?" Melissa asked worriedly and Blake gave her a thumbs up, "I'm good. I'm okay. He should last until sun rise." She said and Melissa nodded.

"Okay, now you. Go sit down and rest. Drink some water while you're at it, you look like you're gonna pass out." Melissa said and Blake nodded, "Yes ma'am." She said, giving Melissa a salute before walking out of the room.

Once she made it to the livingroom she instantly dropped down onto one if the chairs in the kitchen making everyone look at her. "What's wrong?" Derek asked and she sighed, "Oh not much. Just slowed Scott's dad's death down to last him until sunrise. I swear, if he's not nicer to me after this, I'm suing." She said as she laid her head down on the table.

All of the sudden a rumbling starting making Blake shoot up and look over at the doorway in the kitchen to see one of the demons hitting the mountain ash barrier with its ninjatō. "What are they doing?" Scott asked as he and Kira ran in.

"They're testing for weaknesses." Blake said as she slowly stood up. The demons slammed their ninjatōs against the mountain ash barrier again and again. The more they did it the more the house shook as things fell off the kitchen counters and the light fixture swung back and forth like it was a giant earthquake.

Suddenly they started to stab at the barrier making the mountain ash seem like it was fighting against them but was weak. One of the things started to press its hand down into the barrier almost getting though. "Guy!" Blake said making them all look over, "We have a problem." Ethan finished and Scott instantly pulled his phone out.

"Allison, please tell me that you have something. They're here. They're trying to get in, and it looks like they're gonna be able to do it."

"Okay, okay, listen. Blake was right, they're demons. They're Japanese demons. They're called the Oni. They're looking for someone possessed-- someone with a dark spirit attached to them."

"A Nogitsune..." Scott said making them all look over at him as mountain ash kept getting weaker, "How'd you know that? Scott?"

"Just... Tell me what else."

"Okay. They won't hurt you. They know you're supernatural, but once they do this check, once they realize you're not carrying with you this dark spirit, then they won't hurt you. I promise. All they're looking for is the Nogitsune."

"I'm right, aren't I? They're looking for me." Kira said as Scott pulled the phone away from his ear, "They're looking for a dark spirit. And I know it's not you." He said.

"Hey Scotty, we're going to have to do something." Blake said and as soon as she did the mountain ash barrier broke and the Oni stepped through the door. "Don't do anything." Scott said making Blake, Derek and the twins look at him crazy, "Is he serious?"

"I said, don't do anything." Scott said then turned to Kira and held his hand out, "Trust me." He said and Kira grabbed his hand and nodded. "I can't believe we're letting this happen." Blake mumbled and Scott and Kira walked past them and stood in front if the Oni.

The Oni walked up to them and instantly grabbed the side of their heads, staring into their eyes. Scott and Kira both slowly fell to their knees as their hands left out of each other's. Aiden went to take a step forward but Derek and Blake stopped him. The Oni leaned down closer to them as they tilted their heads to the side, still staring into their souls.

Finally they let them go, making them fall to the ground Blake instantly ran over towards Kira while Derek ran over to Scott. "Give me the blanket on the couch." Blake said as she gently grabbed Kira, feeling how old she was. Ethan ran over and grabbed the throw blanket before tossing it over to Blake. She gently wrapped it around Kira, holding her close to her chest to help her warm up.

"You'll be okay." Blake said softly as she glanced over at Scott, she glanced up at Derek who looked at her then at Kira. Gently, Blake moved some of Kira's hair out the way to look behind her ear to see the same backwards five everyone else had. "She's good." She said nodding and Kira let out a small sigh of relief.

🦊

"Hey, stab wound to the left chest. Possible collapsed lung. Pulse is weak." Melissa said as she and other nurses rushed Agent McCall into the hospital on a gurney, Scott and Blake running in after them. "I'm gonna go find Stiles." Blake said and Scott and Melissa nodded.

She ran down the hall towards Stiles room to see it empty making her glance around until she heard a thud down the hall making her jog over to a room. Glancing through the window she saw Stiles standing there making her slowly open the door and walk in, "Stiles? You okay?" She asked slowly, feeling the dark energy around the room.

Stiles turned around, raising his eyebrows slightly as he looked at her, "Yeah, fine. What's been going on?" He asked as he walked over to her. "A lot." She sighed as he gently grabbed her arm, "Did you get enough sleep? Melissa told me how you were extremely sleep deprived." Blake asked worriedly and he smiled softly at her.

"I think so." He said but she still looked him over worriedly, "Blake, I'm fine." He said in a slight whisper making her sigh and nod. Suddenly she reached up and flicked his forehead making him let go of her arm and rub the spot. "Why didn't you tell me you've only gotten eight hours of sleep in the last three days?!?" She asked and he looked at her wide-eyed.

"I didn't want to bother you." He said and she squinted at him, "I feel like I should flick you again for being an idiot." She said and he looked at her almost scared of getting flicked again. "Please don't." He said and she sighed and grabbed his hand, "Fine, let's go find Scott." She said before dragging him out the room.

Not noticing the dying firefly next to her foot.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

424K 12.5K 69
**COMPLETED** ~ This book starts off as a Liam Dunbar book but ends as a Theo Raeken book ~ After the events of her sister's death, Willow Argent fel...
985K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...
348K 14K 121
** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Romania to Beacon Hills to meet with Derek...
26.6K 1.1K 27
"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...