Cobra Kai (A Johnny Lawrence...

By wildflower_phoenix

When Daniel and Michelle Larusso move to California with their mom, their lives change dramatically. More

Chapter 1: The Beach
Chapter 2: The Crash
Chapter 3: The Dance
Chapter 4: The Tournament
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update
update 2
Update
Chapter 23
Update
Chapter 24: The beginning of my Hell
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Hell
Update

Chapter 15

2.5K 56 29
By wildflower_phoenix

When I woke up the next morning I smelled breakfast, and Johnny was out of bed. I yawned and stretched and got dressed, into some pregnancy jeggings and my Cobra Kai shirt. I got ready and finally went out to the kitchen.

"Finally!" Johnny shouted, pouring me some coffee.

"You're the one who kept me up until almost 4 AM!" I exclaimed, taking it from his hands and holding the mug up against my face.

"Hey it was worth it though." He said with a smile, kissing my cheek and flipping the bologna.

"Sensei!" Miguel boomed, walking in with a bag slung over his shoulder.

"Mornin' Mrs. Lawrence." He said to me with a smile, sitting at the table. I smiled back.

"Did he break you the news already?"

"At 6 AM!" Johnny shouted, cracking an egg into the pan.

"What were you doing up at 6 AM?" I exclaimed, raising my eyebrows.

"I was too happy, I couldn't sleep."

"Oh please tell me you didn't watch me sleep."

"Oh you bet your ass I did. You're so cute when you snore."

"Johnny!" I whined with a laugh. He chuckled, taking a sip of his coffee.

"You ready to kick ass, Diaz?!" Johnny boomed, jolting me right awake.

"Ready sensei!" Miguel boomed back. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"So I heard you're having twins Mrs. Lawrence, that's crazy." Miguel said, getting up and pouring himself some orange juice.

"Completely crazy. I am not prepared." I admitted with a nervous laugh, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Nah you'll be fine, you always were a natural mother. You'll love it." Johnny said.

"I know, I know I'll love it it's just instead of focusing on one newborn I'm gonna have to focus on two." I said with a sigh.

"You used to take care of like 8 two year olds at a time back when you worked at the daycare, you'll be fine."

"Yeah but I had Tommy there too to help."

"And you have me to help now. See? Problem solved." He turned off the burner and we finally sat and ate breakfast. Then we headed to the arena with Miguel in the backseat. Johnny drove with his hand on my knee like always, and it just felt so nice to be safe again.

Then Daniel called me.

"You gonna be with the Kais?" He asked.

"Yep, got my shirt on and everything."

"Look I'm sorry about the other night it's just, there's a lotta beef between me and him. And I know you two aren't together anymore but-"

"We are." I interrupted.

"Wait, what?"

"Yep."

"Since when?!" He exclaimed.

"Last night. Or I guess 3 AM this morning." I heard him sigh.

"I'm not mad. I'm just happy you're safe and happy again. At least i know he wouldn't dare lay a finger on you."

"I know. See you there?"

"Yep." I hung up and sighed, throwing my phone into my purse.

"All good?" Johnny asked, pulling into the arena.

"Yep."

We got out and walked into the arena center. Fuck I felt like I was back in the 80s.

"Woah this feels weird." Johnny said, adjusting his bag on his shoulder and putting his arm around me.

"I know." I agreed, looking around in awe. Everything looked the exact same, except for the new blue mats. Those were nice.

We met the kids in our assigned locker room. Johnny passed out new uniforms, the original black ones that him and the guys wore back in the day.

I helped Aisha with hers in the girls locker room since this uniform was a little more complicated, and then we met the rest of the team outside. I felt like a proud mom, fixing some of their belts.

Then Johnny came out of the locker room.

I did a double take. It was like I was watching him at the tournament back in 1984. He looked the exact same in my eyes. He smiled at me.

"What the fuck is happening.." I trailed, in awe. He laughed and put his arm around my waist, leading me and the team out to the arena.

After what seemed like a long speech, the matches finally began. We were doing pretty damn good too, the kids are badasses.

Miguel made it to the semi finals, as well as Johnny's son. After a tough fight that Aisha lost, she stormed off. I saw Sam go after her.

"She'll be back." I assured Johnny, patting his back.

"Be careful touching me, I might just slam you down on these mats and rail you right here." He mumbled into my ear.

"Johnny!" I shouted with a smile, hitting him. He just winked at me.

"Its so weird being here." He said as we walked with everyone to the locker room for a break.

"I know. Last time we were here we were still in high school."

"Not even married."

"I wasn't pregnant."

"And I didn't own Cobra Kai."

"You didn't."

"But now I do."

"You do." We looked at each other and smiled, and then there was a flash that blinded us both.

"You'll thank me later." Miguel said with a smile, holding up his phone.

All the kids chugged Gatorade and snacked on some granola bars. I played around on my phone while Johnny made sure none of them were seriously hurt, even though I told him they barely got hit because they struck first almost every time.

We headed back out for the finals, but this time Johnny held my hand. God it felt so amazing.

The final fight was Miguel and Robby. Daniel came up and coached Robby, I guess he has a heart after all.

This last match was a tough one. Robby was already down to just one arm, Miguel got pissed off and yanked on his hurt arm. It gave me flashbacks to 1984 when Johnny fucked up Daniel's leg.

Miguel kept fighting dirty, picking on his hurt shoulder and arm, and eventually won, but when the referee called out that Miguel was the winner, me and Johnny couldn't get excited. He ran to Robby. I walked to the team, putting on my mom smile and hugging all of them. They all started taking pictures with me.

I glanced at a hurt Robby and pissed off Daniel and decided to follow them.

"Robby, you did great." They stopped and turned around. Robby gave me a small smile.

"How could you just let him stand around and let his son get beat by his own team?" Daniel said, shaking his head.

"Oh so now it's my fault?" I shouted.

"Wait, sorry but who are you?" Robby asked me.

"Michelle, my wife, I guess technically your step mom. Robby, I'm sorry." Johnny said, walking up behind me with the first place trophy in hand.

"Its okay dad, it's okay. Let's go Mr. Larusso." Robby and Daniel turned around and walked away.

"I failed him again." Johnny mumbled.

"Hey, he's the one who joined Miyagi Do right? He knew about the rivalry, it was a fair fight." Johnny shrugged, looking down at me.

"C'mon let's go." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me back to the team.

We all walked outside and celebrated some more, took some pictures, and then the kids all went off with their families. Me and Johnny loaded the trophy into the car and headed back to the apartment since I was so tired.

"I'm gonna go to the dojo and do some things, drop off the trophy." Johnny said, helping me into bed.

"Okay." I mumbled, getting comfy under the covers and closing my eyes.

"Night." He said, kissing my head and shutting the lamp off.

"Night." I mumbled back, quickly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 240 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
477 35 9
'I'm sorry about what I did Mariah...and I am gonna keep on loving you...' Mariah Rosendale a 17 year old girl had just moved to California with her...
113 0 11
Daniel, Johnny, and Kreese begin preparing their students for the All-Valley Tournament. Sequel to Johnny's Daughter. I don't own Cobra Kai.
1.4K 17 9
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ™ใ€‘ Bailee Luis and Johnny Lawrence have been friends for years and have always gotten along but what happens when a new kid come to LA a...