Hello again... Morro x Reader

By BlackyPanther9

Morro had died. Destiny saw everything happen infront of her eyes. They left her to rot. Even Garmadon left h... More

Part 1 - A few Flashbacks
Part 2 - Mordu
Part 3 - Oni Masks
Part 4 - Lost
Part 5 - Insecure maybe ?
Part 6 - Well hello again
Part 7 - Talking
Part 8 - Innocent ?
Part 9 - Mistake and her knowledge
Part 10 - WTH Zane ?!
Part 11 - Destiny's activity
Part 12 - Time to part...
Part 13 - Finding out Morrow
Part 14 - Never mess with Destiny
Part 15 - Destiny's Problem
Part 17 - Panic allowed ?
Part 18 - Second Argument ?
Part 19 - A Plan against Lord Garmadon
Part 20 - Telling about some pranks
Part 21 - Food for the Ninja
Part 22 - Tricked
Part 23 - Not gone
Part 24 - Lloyd's Punishment
Part 25 - Another Plan must occur.
Part 26 - Please forgive me Brother !
Part 27 - Moving and Rescue
Part 28 - Resistance and triggered Memories
Part 29 - The Ninja meeting 'Slab' and the Resistance planning
IMPORTANT !! PLEASE GO TO AO3 AND SEARCH MY ACCOUNT THERE !

Part 16 - Shoulder to cry on

45 1 0
By BlackyPanther9

Soon the little Party was over tho. Soon all the Ninja had to go to sleep. Destiny said Goodbye and went away, not careing about their protests. She had to return. Her Morrow is waiting for her and Morro's rescue and revival is also not getting finished on its own. She has a lot of homework to do.

"Are you really already leaving us ?", Cole asked.

"I have to. Reviving Morro will not be done on its own. I have to return and keep searching for ways to revive him.", Destiny told them.

"But what if there is no way ?", Kai asked.

"There is always a way. Even if I have to kill myself for that.", she answered darkly.

Lloyd was the next to speak.

"I hope we see one another soon again, Destiny. And I hope that you find a way to get Morro back."

She smiled at him.

"Thank you and I hope the same.", she told him.

Then Destiny put her mask on and ran out the door. Soon she teleported and was home again.

"Mommy !!", Morrow yelled happily.

Destiny crouched down and opened her arms. He ran inside them in an instant.

"Hey, little one."

"There you are again !", Mistake said cheerie.

"Thank you so much for watching him. I owe you Mistake."

Mistake waved it off.

"You do not need to, dear. We are long friends and that is the reason, why I have agreed. I owed you so much and that is the least I can do."

Destiny smiled at Mistake.

"Thank you."

"No problem dear."

"Do you want to stay here over the night ? We have a guestroom, so you don't need to go home at this hour."

"I don't wish to be a burden."

"You are not one. You are a friend and I want to keep you safe. You will be a burden to me, if you just decide to die on me. Because then I would very much miss you."

Now Mistake smiled at her warmly.

"Oh, alright. But just for the night."

"And Breakfast. Then I will teleport you to your teashop. Today I am drained...", Destiny yawned.

"That bad ?", Mistake asked worried.

She looked at her son and then took him in her arms.

"Did you eat already ?"

Mistake nodded.

"Alright little one, time for bed. Mistake will surely take you with herself, if you behave, tomorrow."

His eyes lit up.

"Okay !"

With that Morrow stormed off, making himself ready for bed. Destiny chuckled weakly. She went to her sofa and fell on it, showing her real exhaustion. Mistake was very worried.

"What happened ?", they asked.

"....I...I lost control...", Destiny whispered.

Mistake just listened, worried.

"The last time that happened was...thousands of years ago....As I was 399..."

Mistake sat next to Destiny and listened closely. Destiny never talked much about her past. Now Mistake could learn a bit more about her.

"I was angered at Harumi. She...she...she tried to revive my brother in his most evil days, just...even darker. She hurt and played Lloyd like an object. She played and hurt his friends. She kidnapped Wu and...tried to kill the Ninja. I was so fed up, that I lost it..."

Destiny was silent for a long time, then laughed. Mistake was even more worried now.

"I...I attacked her and showed her my darkest side of a Vampire. I threw her around like a rag doll, drowned her like a Monster and...I enjoyed every single moment of it. I almost killed my brother Wu with that action ! If Wu wouldn't have screamed at me...I would have killed him. I drew my energy from him and tore almost his soul apart...I am a Monster..."

Mistake stared at Destiny in pure shock.

"You are no Monster ! It was a natural instinct. You wanted to protect what is yours. Your family. Even if you don't see them as your family, they still are."

"I drained Wu with his life and youth !!! Just to keep myself alive ! That was no instinct ! How can I protect what is mine, if I almost kill them by trying ?!", Destiny yelled with tears in her eyes.

Mistake was silent.

"Because you wanted to make their enemies fear you, so they will not touch your family again. Destiny...It was an accident and you know it. You aren't totally yourself, because HE and Garmadon are missing. It was understandable, what you did. It was to safe and protect them from harm.", they then replied softly.

"I wish my brother and Morro were here...", Destiny whispered.

A tear ran down her cheek. She still missed them, even after Garmadon left her for dead and the rest too. She wanted them all back and still loves them. Sadly...she will never get everyone back. She doubts that. Mistake wiped away the tear and pulled her into a hug.

"Everything will be alright. You will find a way to get them back. I know you will.", they said softly.

Destiny hugged back and pressed her face into Mistake's shoulder, sobbing softly.

"It still hurts that they all left me for dead, mostly my own little brother."

"Hush...He would be so proud of you. You are strong Destiny. You will pull through it. I know you will. You always did."

The sobbing stopped 10 seconds later and Destiny pulled away, smiling softly at Mistake.

"Thank you, for being my friend."

They smiled back.

"No problem at all."

Then Morro came running back, happily.

"Done ! Can I have a story ? Pretty please ?!", he asked.

His eyes were full with excitement. Destiny chuckled and stoked his hair lovingly.

"Of course little one."

Before Destiny could stand up, Mistake did and replied softly.

"I will read one to you. Your mother had a very hard day, today. She needs rest."

Morrow looked at his Mommy worried, she smiled softly. He then smiled back.

"Okay !"

He then jumped on the sofa and on Destiny's lap.

"Goodnight Mommy !"

Destiny kissed his two cheeks and then his hair.

"Goodnight my little one. Sweet dreams. I love you."

"I love you too ! Sweet dreams !"

And with that the little one ran upstairs, Mistake followed close behind.

______________________________________________

Soon everyone else was also asleep. Mistake in her room and Destiny on the couch. Suddenly she gasped in pain and shock. Her left eye was glowing pure red. Mistake heard Destiny and ran down to check on her quickly. As they saw her like that they ran over and grabbed her shoulders.

"What happened ? What is it ?"

Destiny looked at Mistake scared.

"Lord Garmadon is back..."

Mistake looked at her in terror.

To be continued...But you should know that ! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 16
Kylie Donn was just a normal, innocent, energetic teen living with her mom in the heart Ninjago city... until she wasn't. Her mother is one of the th...
5.8K 127 7
A seven-part story written for Ninjago Angst Week. ---------- Cole should have known that it would happen, should have known that nobody lives foreve...
21.3K 821 44
Ninjago Series » Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
38.9K 1.1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...