๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ [แต—แตƒแต‰แตโฑ]...

By starstruckmyg

Taehyung was sweet like the treats he created. Yoongi was bitter and dark, like a shadow. Taehyung is a big... More

Introduction.
{One}
{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{Five} |Namjin Special|
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Sixteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty-One}
{Twenty-Two}
{Twenty-Three}
{Twenty-Four}
{Twenty-Five}
{Twenty-Six}
{Twenty-Seven}
{Twenty-Eight}
{Twenty-Nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty-One}
{Thirty-Two}
{Thirty-Three}
{Epilogue}

{Ten}

4.7K 217 82
By starstruckmyg

[A/N: Idk if I should put a warning for it, but this chapter contains mild sexual content (dirty talk)]

Taehyung woke up with pain searing through his whole body. He groaned and expected the bed to be empty, as always when he had his heat, but to his surprise, he felt two arms wrapped around his waist.

He carefully turned his head and saw a sleeping Yoongi.

Wait... SUGA??? The alarm in his mind went off, and he struggled to breathe for a second, not believing the rapper was cuddling him. Then yesterday's memories crashed back into his mind, causing him a headache.

He groaned and put his head on the pillow again in a shallow attempt to relieve the pain. So SUGA was his mate, him and Jeongguk fought, and then he woke up in his bed.

He took deep breaths and tried to put the memories into an organized timeline before his heat would hit at full force again. He carefully turned around in the older's embrace and took in his sleeping features.

His soft skin, pink lips, and those beautiful dark eyelashes and silky hair. He was in awe, almost bathing in the scent of his mate, subconsciously cuddling closer.

But what confused him was that Hoseok called him Yoongi yesterday. He didn't know any people with that name, besides the one guy he always was chatting with online. Could it be...?

That'd be like something out of the many fanfictions he read daily, but he wanted, no, needed to know. So he stretched and struggled to grab his phone, ultimately staring at the app's blue loading screen.

He took a deep breath and went to his DMs, sending a simple 'Hey'. Not long after, the alpha's phone went off, and his eyes grew wide. He wanted to take a peek, but before he could do so, a wave hit him.

He felt hot and sweaty, slick, beginning to form a wet patch on his briefs. He whimpered, shaking the male slightly in an attempt to wake him up. Yoongi wouldn't budge, and Taehyung's desperation grew more and more.

He let out quiet whines, trying to alert the male of his needs. He began to feel lightheaded, his brain beginning to cloud with lust and desire.

He whimpered again, a quiet 'A-Alpha' leaving his lips, clutching onto the older's shoulders in an attempt to keep himself grounded.

At that, Yoongi's eyes opened, surprised to see the younger awake. He then smelt the sweet scent of his slick and groaned but reminded himself that he wanted to take things slow. So he pulled the younger closer, carefully rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"Shhh, I'm here, you're okay," he mused, feeling the younger relax against him. The door opened, and Jeongguk entered the room with a face mask and a clamp on his nose, making Yoongi chuckle.

"Safety measures, but I gotta keep an eye on him now that you're here," Jeongguk said, his nasal voice making Yoongi stifle a cackle.

"It's adorable how overprotective you are," Yoongi replied, continuing the pattern on the younger's back.

"One wrong move... I hope you remember my words," Jeongguk said, narrowing his eyes and slowly closing the door.

Yoongi was about to divert his attention to his mate as the door opened wide again, Jeongguk narrowing his eyes, almost making them seem closed. Then the male stepped back and fully closed the door.

That's when Yoongi finally chuckled, thinking it was too funny. Taehyung looked up at his alpha again, shook out of his daze.

"A-Are you going to knot me?" He asked, eyes innocently peering up.

Yoongi choked on his saliva and turned away from the omega in an attempt to calm down. "S-Someday, not now," he said, still sputtering a little.

He didn't expect what happened next. "Why?" the omega whined, sitting up and straddling the alpha's lap, pressing his bottom right above the other's private parts.

Yoongi couldn't help the groan which involuntarily left his mouth. "Because we only know each other's names. I want it to be special."

"But I need your knot, need it now, alpha," the younger continued to whine, moving his hips in a circular motion, slick seeping through the fabric of his briefs.

"T-Tae, no," Yoongi said, trying to sound firm, but it sounded like a request.

Taehyung pouted, but soon enough, the pout got replaced by a devilish smirk. The omega leaned forward, hands placed beside Yoongi's head, caging him onto the headboard. He continued rolling his hips and leaned down to nibble on his mate's earlobe. "Mmh, want you to fill me with your pups. Want you to breed me like a bitch in heat."

Yoongi started a coughing fit, not believing that the dirty words left the innocent omegas mouth. He could feel his jeans beginning to strain and almost felt the omega's smile against his skin. He was about to cave in, back to let his wolf take over, but he saved himself last second.

He gently switched their positions, hovering over Taehyung. The omega's eyes were shining, thinking he had won.

Yoongi just pecked his lips with a smirk. "Someday," he whispered and dashed out of the bedroom into the living room, not forgetting to close the door. He startled Jimin, who was preparing food in the kitchen because both rooms were connected. He leaned against the kitchen island, trying to catch his breath from his sprint.

Jimin just raised a brow. "You okay?"

The alpha alternated between shaking his head and nodding; he honestly didn't know.

"Is Taehyung okay?" came the follow-up question, Jimin placing the pan beside the stove, so the food didn't get burnt.

Yoongi nodded and closed his eyes, performing breathing exercises. "Then why do you look like you just escaped the grim reaper?" Jimin said, grinning.

"That boy is going to be the death of me. I thought he was innocent!" Yoongi sighed, searching around the cupboards for a glass to fill with water.

"Well, he is innocent. I don't even know if he ever saw a dick beside his own." Jimin said, watching in amusement.

Yoongi just looked at him, flabbergasted, not believing him.

"What did he say?" Jimin pried, eager to find out what caused the seemingly composed alpha to be all over the place like that.

Yoongi shot him a pointed look. "You don't wanna know."

"Now I wanna know for sure," Jimin pried, his grin growing wider by the second.

Yoongi pondered about it. He was Taehyung's best friend; it couldn't hurt, right? He took a sip of water and composed himself once more before turning to the blonde omega.

"He said, and I quote: 'Want you to fill me with your pups. Want you to breed me like a bitch in heat~'" Yoongi said, still staring at the wall because of the shock.

Jimin also choked on his saliva, holding onto the counter for dear life. "He said what??"

Yoongi just nodded, not wanting to repeat himself. Jimin calmed down and stared at the tiles on the floor, shocked at his friend's antics. That's when Jeongguk entered the kitchen, confusion painted on his face.

"Did something happen? Is Tae okay?" he asked, walking towards the others. Jimin was the first one to be shaken out of his daze and threw his arms around his mate, nuzzling his face into his chest. "I think Tae is just fine. Yoongi is a little traumatized, though," he giggled, making Jeongguk furrow his brows.

"What happened?" the question was directed at the hazel haired alpha, whose head snapped up. He cleared his throat, "Trust me, as his brother, you do not want to know."

Jimin just giggled more at that, making his boyfriend pout in confusion. "Baby, what-" he tried to ask, but Jimin shook his head, "Trust me, you don't want to know. It'd destroy the image of Tae in your head" he said, grinning even more at his boyfriend's pout.

"You made food?" Jeongguk changed the topic, waddling over to the pan with Jimin still in his arms. Jimin just nodded and smiled. "Could you convince Tae to take a bath or shower? I want to eat together, now that you also belong to the family," Jimin smiled.

"He does not-" Jeongguk was about to protest, but Jimin shut him up with a kiss and a soft glare. Jeongguk just sighed and grumbled, Yoongi taking that as his cue to leave. He placed the dirty glass in the sink, walking over to Taehyung's bedroom. He knocked on the door, not wanting to walk into a lewd scene.

A quiet 'yes?' was heard from the other side, so he entered. Taehyung eyes lit up almost instantly, and he scrambled to make space for his mate. The latter sat down on the bed, gently caressing the omega's cheek. "It's time for a bath, don't you think?" Yoongi said, his velvety voice making the omega purr.

He took that as a yes and gently swooped him up into his arms, carrying him into the bathroom and sitting him down on the closed lid of the toilet. He ran a bath, making sure it had the right temperature. He squeezed some liquid from the bottle titled 'Lavender Foaming Bath' into it.

He was about to leave the room when a quiet whine from behind stopped him. He turned around to be met with the sight of a pouty Taehyung, making grabby hands towards him.

He contemplated if he should give in. After all, he wanted to take things slowly. But he couldn't resist those cute eyes which flashed blue, with golden specks dancing in them. He sighed and closed the door again, picking up a smiling Taehyung. He carried him to the bathtub, setting him down in front of it.

Against his expectations, the omega just stood there, shyly looking at him. Yoongi raised a questioning brow, not understanding what the slightly taller wanted.

"C-Could you... Uhm..." he stuttered cutely, gesturing to his briefs. Yoongi gulped and nodded, looking into his mate's eyes. He slowly pulled the briefs off, his eyes not leaving Taehyung's for even a second.

Taehyung felt insecure. His omega was swooning over the fact that his alpha took such good care of him, but the human part just felt utterly uncertain. He didn't know whether he should be glad that the alpha's eyes didn't inspect his body or if he should be sad. Because what if Yoongi didn't find him attractive? What if he imagined his mate as a cute little omega, someone even shorter than him he could feel protective over?

And that's when he remembered something important. He quickly climbed into the bath, so the bubbles hid his body from his chest downwards. "I have a question." he finally brought out. He was slightly shaking; what if he misinterpreted things? Or what if Yoongi would be angry? But the alpha didn't give him enough time to overthink.

"Yes, darling?" he asked, eyes soft. Taehyung gulped.

"Uhm... I messaged a friend of mine on Twitter this morning, and your phone went off... I wouldn't be concerned if it weren't the fact that you're both called Yoongi, and apparently, he's also a fan of yours," Taehyung said, quieting down in the end. He stared at his hands, which slowly began to wrinkle from the water.

Yoongi gulped. Shit. He took a breath; it was no use hiding the truth; he would find out one day anyway. "Yeah, the account minsugagenius is mine."

Taehyung had so many questions. He opened his mouth but closed it again right after, the questions paired with the fuzziness from his heat too much to handle.

Yoongi witnessed Taehyung's internal struggle and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'll explain later. Jimin made food, so you better hurry a little," he said before softly closing the door and leaving the omega alone with his thoughts.

Ayyyyy I'm on a roll with this book (let's hope it stays that way)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.1K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
8.6K 417 1
[๐Ž๐๐„-๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“] โMerry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?โž When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...
46.1K 2.2K 42
If Taehyung and Jungkook were to describe in colors; they would be found on the opposite side of a spectrum. They never see anything eye to eye, And...
106K 4.7K 51
Min Yoongi, a famous Korean music producer, is contacted to collaborate with Kim Namjoon, an equally famous rapper. The thing is, they're both stubbo...