Yes or no - Book 1 - S.E.

By OneandOnlyElla

"Is it true that despite being the Cheerios captain, you remain single?" Jacob then turned his attention to E... More

Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never been kissed
The substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester shuffle
Silly love songs
Comeback
Blame it on the alcohol
Sexy
Original song
A Night of Neglect
Born this way
Rumors
Prom Queen
Funeral
New York
Epilogue: Summer days
Announcement!

Important note + New book!

1.6K 20 0
By OneandOnlyElla

Hey, guys, so... First of all, I just wanted to say thank you (again) to everyone who read this book and an even more special thanks to everyone who voted in the chapters and commented - you all have a special place in my heart, I hope you know that!

This started as something I wrote for myself, mostly, but I really enjoying writing this and thinking about the story so I decided to share it with you and the reception I got was everything, so, really, I just have to thank you and hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did creating it.

Now, with that out of the way, I have a big announcement to make! Actually, two. So... First of all, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting a new book with the chapters from season 3 and I'll be starting with the same daily posts I did in this book on the 1st of October, so you can get excited for that! Yay!

Second, a few chapters ago, I've asked you guys if you'd be interested in continuing reading my story if I continued it after season 3 and some of you said yes, so, thanks to you, I will be continuing it! So thank you - again - to everyone who encouraged me to continue. All the next books are dedicated to you!

Anyway, that was all I had to say, so... I guess I'll see you soon! As soon as I post the next book, I'll make an announcement here to let you know!

I hope you're all well and staying healthy,

Lots of love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 843 24
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Emil...
13.2K 268 13
Surprisingly enough, Sam wasn't all that nervous. Sure, what he was about to do was important and it could potentially change his life, but as he sto...
30.9K 671 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
11.1K 615 17
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐| โ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? โž ...