Important note + New book!

Hey, guys, so... First of all, I just wanted to say thank you (again) to everyone who read this book and an even more special thanks to everyone who voted in the chapters and commented - you all have a special place in my heart, I hope you know that!

This started as something I wrote for myself, mostly, but I really enjoying writing this and thinking about the story so I decided to share it with you and the reception I got was everything, so, really, I just have to thank you and hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did creating it.

Now, with that out of the way, I have a big announcement to make! Actually, two. So... First of all, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting a new book with the chapters from season 3 and I'll be starting with the same daily posts I did in this book on the 1st of October, so you can get excited for that! Yay!

Second, a few chapters ago, I've asked you guys if you'd be interested in continuing reading my story if I continued it after season 3 and some of you said yes, so, thanks to you, I will be continuing it! So thank you - again - to everyone who encouraged me to continue. All the next books are dedicated to you!

Anyway, that was all I had to say, so... I guess I'll see you soon! As soon as I post the next book, I'll make an announcement here to let you know!

I hope you're all well and staying healthy,

Lots of love <3