A very Glee Christmas

A/N: So, I've decided to post the Christmas episode after all, but I'll be posting the next one too because I don't particularly enjoy this chapter here. Let me know what you think though, and I hope you like it!

"Hey, guys." Mr. Schue said as he walked into the room where the New Directions were decorating the tree, singing and enjoying their time together before Christmas break. "What's this?"

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue." Finn said. "Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car."

"And the ornaments?" Mr. Schue asked.

"The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open." Santana shrugged. "I think she was a holiday hoarder."

"And the presents?"

"I lifted them from a display at the mall." Puck said, as Mr. Schue shook his head in disbelief at his students. "But don't worry. They're empty."

"Guys, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like." Mr. Schue said as they frowned a bit.

"For us it is." Mercedes argued. "This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club. We won sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone at this school, we still suck."

"Yeah, we got slushied again just three yesterday." Emily agreed as she pointed at herself, Mike and Tina.

"I'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot." The boy said, as Tina nodded.

"No. I am not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party." Mr. Schue said. "Look, I'm the first one to say that things haven't turned out exactly how I would have liked them to this year. But Christmas is all about being grateful for the things that did."

"I thought that was Thanksgiving." Finn frowned, confused.

"And this year Glee Club is gonna lend a hand to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children and Youth Program right here in Lima." The teacher continued.

"How are we gonna do that?" Rachel asked.

"The only way we know how. By singing about it." Mr. Schue smiled. "We're gonna go classroom to classroom,caroling, to raise money for McKinney-Vento."

"Wait. Classrooms in this school with students in them?" Tina asked, clearly as worried as the rest of them about the results of this.

"Well, if there are no students in them there will be no one to put money in the collection box while we sing." Mr. Schue said, not really understanding the seriousness of what he was proposing.

"We're gonna be killed." Quinn whispered as Emily nodded from beside her.

"Yeah, and One Three Hill is still on TV..." She whispered, causing Quinn to giggle quietly.

"No, guys, it's Christmas, a time for miracles." Finn spoke up then. "We gotta try this."

"Finn's right." Mr. Schue nodded. "So let's start rehearsing. This year, Glee Club's going full Santa."

***

So, unsurprisingly their caroling hadn't gone too well and after running off the classroom they were singing to, they regrouped in the choir room.

"I can't believe that that teacher let those students speak to us like that." Rachel scoffed as she took off her coat.

"I can't believe she threw her shoe at us." Puck said.