Never been kissed

A/N: So, because I'm very excited about this story and I'm a few chapter ahead in my drafts, I decided to post another chapter today, yay! I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am and soon enough, the story will start to change a little bit more, so, yes, I have some surprises on the way for you. Anyway, enjoy this chapter, guys, and tell me what you thought of it!

"Alright guys, let's get down to business! First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr. Schue announced as Puck entered the room. "Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?"

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place." Puck scoffed as he sat down. "All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."

"Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn rolled her eyes sarcastically as Emily snorted a laugh beside her.

"And now, drumroll, Finn! Because I have in my hand our competition for Sectionals next month."

At that, everyone perked up a bit, wanting to know what competition they'd be having at Sectionals that year.

"First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." Mr. Schue said, as Santana laughed a bit.

"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." She said, as Kurt gave her a dirty look. Mr. Schue chose to just ignore the exchange.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the continuing education programme." He continued. "Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs."

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked.

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asked.

"Are you kidding?" Puck scoffed. "Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis."

"And to think I was actually surprised you went to juvy..." Emily rolled her eyes.

"Moving on." Mr. Schue ignored the usual banter among the students. "Since this seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament."

The room erupted in cheers then and Mr. Schue smiled, happy to have pleased.

"So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing."

Then, everyone started to move. Emily had barely reached the small circle the girls had made to discuss their songs when she heard Rachel already taking control of everything, as usual.

"Okay, I have mash-up ideas in my emergency mash-up..."

She was cut short by Mr. Schue's voice.

"Kurt, gonna say it again." He said, as Emily lifted her head just in time to see Kurt walking toward them. "Boys team."

She gave him an apologetic smile as Kurt rolled his eyes before begrudgingly walking toward the boys. As Emily returned her attention to her own group, she kind of wished she could actually go to the boys' group instead because if she had to perform a mashup of every Barbra Streinsand song ever performed as Rachel was suggesting, she was sure she'd end up screaming at some point that week.

***

As soon as the words left Mr. Schue's mouth during their next performance, Rachel was already whining. Emily rolled her eyes. Of course she would pull something like that. After all, what excuse would she have to make the girls sing her mashup now?