Born this way

"All right, guys. Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down." Mr. Schue said as the whole Glee club stands on the stage of the school's auditorium. "Okay, your singing at Regionals was amazing, but your dancing... It's booty camp time."

"Booty!" Artie cheered, weird as usual, but everyone decided to look past that.

"So let's get it going. Five, six, seven, eight." Mr. Schue instructed as everyone started to do the best they could with the choreography they had been given. Sure some weren't great — Finn, for instance — but with a bit of time and practice, Emily thought they could actually make a difference with their dancing this time around. "Push yourselves, guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners."

After a few seconds of dancing around, Finn decided to take a risk, spinning around in his heel. Bad decision, apparently, because as soon as he did, a loud smack was heard and Rachel fell to the floor with a squeak, holding her nose as she whimpered a bit.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Finn kneeled down beside her, as Mr. Schue ran to Rachel. "Are you okay?"

"I'm bleeding." She said.

"Let's get you to a doctor." He said, helping Rachel up, before turning to the rest of the kids. "You stay and practice, alright. I'll be back soon. Mike, Emily, can you take over from here?"

"I'm going with you, Mr. Schue." Finn said, as Quinn gave him a look.

She didn't say anything, though, because as much as she hated that arrangement, she also knew Finn was feeling guilty for hitting Rachel. So as the three of them left, Mike and Emily moved to the center of the stage before turning to the rest of their friends. After giving Quinn's arm a gentle squeeze as she passed by, Emily turned to Mike, expecting him to take charge.

"Okay, guys. So let's continue, then." He told them, before turning to Brad and nodded. "From the top."

***

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job." Quinn whispered, as soon as Rachel was done talking about her appointment with the doctor the day before.

"I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel corrected, as if that would make much of a difference.

"So, a nose job." Santana said.

"Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay?" Rachel defended herself, even though no one really believed in her words. "And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

"Possibly?" Mr. Schue asked. "What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel."

"Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second?" Santana said, as everyone turned to look at her instead. "I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. I know for a fact Emily's looked into boob jobs since her ladies seem to get smaller and smaller each year. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting."

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina defended as Emily slouched a bit in her chair with a frown in her face, slightly offended by Santana's words.

"I'm keepin' it real." The Latina girl shrugged.

"Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing." Tina shook her head, as if to prove a point, but Mike turned to her with a frown.