Furt

"Honestly, I still can't believe I did it." Emily said, as she walked with Santana down the hallways, talking about a big stunt she had finally managed to master after almost 5 weeks of trying it and failing miserably.

"It was amazing, though." Santana praised her friend. "And when we incorporate that to our routine, there's no way we're losing Sectionals for the cheer competition."

"Well, we never actually lost Sectionals with the cheer squad, so I'd like to keep the streak going. Especially now that I'm co-captain and..."

"Wait." Santana interrupted Emily, causing the girl to stop walking as she frowned at her friend. "Look."

Emily turned to where Santana was pointing and finally understood what she was on about. Frowning, she looked into the choir room and noticed almost every glee girl reunited inside. Weird... They didn't have anything scheduled for glee that afternoon.

"What are they doing?" She asked finally, as Santana shook her head.

"I don't know." She said, grabbing Emily by the arm and pulling her toward the choir room. "But we are about to find out."

As soon as the two girls entered the room, everyone stopped talking and turned to them. Emily looked around, confused as to why Quinn, Brittany and Tina were sat in front of Rachel as she stood there, apparently lecturing the girls on something. Suddenly, Emily felt relieved for not being invited to whatever this was.

"Why didn't you tell us that we were having a Glee girls meeting?" Santana asked, as she stood beside Emily, glaring a bit at everyone.

"This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends." Rachel said, as Emily raised an eyebrow at her. Way to rub in her face that she was single. "We're going to make them stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt."

"Okay, I'm dating Puckerman." Santana let go of Emily and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're getting naked with Puckerman." Quinn corrected her as Santana glared at her.

"Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky, he's on probation." Tina pointed out. "If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvee."

"Wait, you're here to get your boyfriends to solve the problem instead of coming up with a solution yourselves?" Emily scrunched up her nose. "How feminist of you."

She noticed Quinn raising her hand and nodding, agreeing with her statement and looking slightly annoyed to even be there in the first place.

"We can't do anything against Karofsky, Emily." Rachel argued. "So now if you'll excuse us..."

Emily scoffed when Rachel pointed the door for her. She made a face as she looked at Rachel, but before she could do anything else, Santana had linked her arm through Emily's again and tugged her forward as she urged her to walk.

"You're so on my list, dwarf." Santana spat at Rachel, as they passed her by to leave. "Come on, Em. This bullshit is not worth our time anyway."

***

So, apparently, the boys — minus Finn for whatever reason — had taken action against Karofsky the following day. It hadn't gone down that well, though, because now, all of them and the girls were reunited in the choir room tending to their cuts and bruises.

"Dude was a wild animal." Mike said, as Quinn placed an ice pack on Sam's black eye.

"Manimal." Artie said.

"I'm so turned on by you right now." Brittany whispered to her boyfriend.

"How bad does it look?" Sam asked Quinn as the girl offered him a soft smile.