Sexy

A/N: So, I'm posting another chapter already because I'm really excited for it and I'm an aries so I don't know how to fucking wait, but anyway... Two chapters in less than 24 hours! Yay!

Also, I have an important question for you, guys... Because after season 3 - yes, I already have season 3 written so you can get excited for it! -, I really, really don't like what they did to Sam's character and Quinn appears less and less and so seasons 4-5 aren't as interesting to me as the first three. In any case... I have a few ideas for the story line I've been meaning to follow for Emily and Sam in those seasons but I'm a bit scared of the reaction because I'll be changing a few plots and ignoring a few episodes so, I guess, what I'm trying to say is... Would you guys be interested in reading it anyway? Would you trust me to change the story line a bit more than I've been doing in this book? Let me know, please!

"How are you feeling?" Sam asked, as he met with Emily on the hallways toward the choir room. "Did the alcohol finally wash out?"

"Oh, don't say that word around me. The A-word is hereby forbidden in my vicinity." Emily groaned, causing the boy to laugh. "But, yes. I'm feeling a lot better, thank you. Even though everyone in school is still talking about me throwing up on stage, I think I'll live."

"That's good to know." Sam smiled, before offering Emily a cup from Lima Bean. "I did bring you tea, though."

"You didn't have to." She smiled, pleasantly surprised by the action, before taking the cup from him.

"Went to grab myself some breakfast and remembered you still felt kind of sick yesterday, so I just thought a cup of tea could make you feel better."

"That's very sweet of you, Sam." She said, reaching for his arm so he could stop walking and leaning in her tip toes to press a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you."

Sam simply nodded as he looked at the ground, hoping she didn't notice the blush in his cheeks. Beside him, as they walked, Emily took a sip of her tea, trying to ignore the itchy feeling she had to just reach over and grab Sam's hand in hers, but, thankfully, the awkward silence didn't last for long because, soon enough, Mercedes was rushing toward them, throwing her arm over Emily's shoulders as they continued to walk.

"Did you hear?" She asked, as Emily gulped down another sip of her tea.

"Hear what?" She asked.

"Brittany is pregnant." She said, causing Emily to stop dead in her tracks as she coughed.

"Brittany is what?" She gasped, as Sam rubbed circles on the small of her back to try and calm her down. "No, she can't be."

"Quinn told me." Mercedes shrugged as the three of them started to walk again.

"And who told Quinn?" Sam asked.

"Tina, maybe. Or Santana? I'm not sure."

"Oh my God." Emily whispered, as she walked into the choir room just to see Artie sitting in his wheelchair with a blank look on his face and Brittany sat beside him with a guilty expression. "Oh my God..."

"Come on, let's sit down." Sam urged, pulling Emily along as they walked toward the chairs. "You can talk to her after glee."

"All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list." Mr. Schue said excitedly as he walked inside as soon as Emily had taken her seat next to Quinn. That was when he noticed Artie's expression. He frowned. "Artie, you okay?"

"My life is over." Artie said, rather vaguely. "How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me about this?"

Brittany slumped under her boyfriend's stare. Mr. Schue seemed to grasp the situation then, turning to the ex-Cheerio with a worried look on his face.