Something Different

By yurilovergirl22

Have you ever wondered if vampires, werewolves, witches, goblins, and all those mythical creatures you've rea... More

†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆†

†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆†

151 11 3
By yurilovergirl22

Chapter One - Vampire werewolf form?!

•°•°•

"Focus! - I said focus!" I quickly dodged my mother's dagger, with me falling on my bum.

"Mom, can we please take a break?" I was completely exhausted, we've been training since daybreak and it's already passed dawn.

"Break? Do you really think when you come across a monster that is two times powerful than you - they would give you a break when you get tired? I don't think so!" With that said, she threw me another dagger, but this time - since I was completely beat from my mother pushing me over my limits, as always.

I barely managed to dodge my mother's dagger, with it grazing the side of my arm, leaving me a scratch, but being a hybrid - a vampire and a werewolf - It quickly healed after.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I swear my mother was crazy.

I heard a laugh come from my mother's lips, who looked both amused and a bit psychotic - if I do say so myself.

"Don't be ridiculous" My mother, Phoenix continued to laugh "Honey, you can't die from a simple blade" She said pulling out another dagger.

Dang, how many daggers does she even have?!

When my mother was about to strike again, I was saved by the bell from my father walking in with some refreshments.

"How's you guys training going?" My father, Julius asked, as he came in holding a tray of beverages.

"Thank goodness dad you came right on time" I literally grabbed the water and drank it in two seconds. I wasn't a full fledged vampire - so unlike my mother. I don't need to survive on blood;I mean..so far I haven't had the thirst for blood one bit.

"So, I see that it's going good?" My father just watched me down like four cups of water and I was honestly still thirsty after that.

"It's going great" I replied sarcastically "So can you please tell your wife to cut me some slack? I'm exhausted" I pleaded to my father, hoping that he'll help me out here.

"Hon-" My father stopped in what he was about to say, when my mother gave him the death glare "I'm sorry princess, I can't help you" He quickly said after "Besides, your mother knows best" He added.

"Well, I prefer sparring with you than this crazy woman" I mumbled, which was a wrong move, cause my mother heard me and literally - AND I MEAN LITERALLY! - almost stabbed me with one of her daggers, but luckily my instincts kicked in and I dodged it before the dagger hit me.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS WOMAN!?" I wasn't sure if this was my mother or some other woman that was disguised as her.

"You see the training paid off" My mother said with her arms crossed, looking a little impressed "But it isn't enough" I noticed my mother's eyes turn to the color of blood, which that's when I knew she was serious this time and ain't gonna hold back anymore.

"I tell you what - if you give me a good duel. I'll let you rest for a couple of days".

"Are you serious? We're gonna stop training?" I had to ask, cause I know how my mother is when it comes to training.

"I'll give you at least a week to rest".

A week? At least it's better than nothing.

"Unless you rather we keep training non-stop" My mother said, as a response of her reading my mind.

"Y'know it's disrespectful reading someone's thoughts, right?" I got into my fighting stance.

"Learn how to block it next time" My mother had a devilish smirk on her face, as she then made her next move, using her vampiric speed to get near me.

Before my mother can make her next strike. I saw it coming, dodging her blade before it can make contact with my skin, but little did I know my mother had another thing coming for me - she quickly managed to have hold of me, without me even seeing it.

"You give up?" My mother growled, with her fangs in view, holding her blade against my neck.

"Never!" I used my vampiric strength - plus being part werewolf, makes me have double the strength of a werewolf and vampire combined - to successfully flip my mother off me with her quickly catching herself.

"That was good" My mother said looking impressed "But not good enough" She used one of the many powers that she had to successfully catching me off guard once again, cause it was like I just couldn't keep track in her every move.

She was to fast and plus my mother had more abilities. So this was like a boss battle, where you rage allot, cause you keep losing, but in my case.

I ain't about to make that happen. I needed to win - so I am able to rest my butt off. I was tired of training 24/7. It was the only thing I've been doing since I was of age to even start training.

My mother tripped me, slamming me hard against the floor, straining my arms behind my back.

"You give up?" She used her strength to twist my arm, to the point where I felt pain.

"Never!" I endured the pain. I wasn't about to lose this easy. Because when I say, I needed a break - then I needed a God damn break. I knew exactly what to do to make me have a little more advantage over my mother.

I then started to unleash my wolf form, causing my mother to release her hold on me, as I was completely in wolf form. I wasn't no ordinary wolf. I was twice the size as any of the wolves that you find in the human world and I was much more stronger.

"Finally you're serious" My mother had a devilish smirk on her face "Now let's see what you got" She got into her fighting stance, but instead of her striking me first. She waited for me to make the first move, which I wasted no time in doing.

I ran towards my mother lunging my teeth at her, with her using her quick reflexes hitting me towards the wall, as I whined from the impact, causing the wall to have a crack.

"Is that all you got?" I knew my mom was just trying to rile me up, which it was working, cause I was back for more.

I quickly got up and charged, clawing at her. This time I was able to hit her, but barely. I was able to scratch her arm, causing her sleeve to rip.

"This is one of my favorite clothes to wear and now you ruined it" I knew my mother wasn't serious. I knew that she would careless if any of her clothes got ruined, only because that was less of her worries.

When I was about to make my next move. I stopped. My mother was bleeding. The scent of her blood was so overbearing that caused something to stir inside of me and I knew it wasn't a good thing.

It wasn't the first time I smelled blood. I smelled animal blood, which is the only blood that my mother ever drinks. It never effected me in any way, but since this was actually the first time that my mother ever bled in front of me. I knew she can heal her wounds, but I also knew she didn't want to heal them yet - not knowing the affect it had on me.

I suddenly had this sudden urge to sink my teeth into her flesh to have a taste, as my once hazel eyes turned into the color of blood, with me making my way towards my mother, which I knew she felt something was off about me, but she wasn't quick enough to dodge, as I pinned her to the ground.

I growled in my wolf form, revealing my fangs, before I can even take a bite out of my mom. My father made it his opportunity to intervene, knocking me off of her.

It was like at that moment. I wasn't in control of my body, all I wanted was to taste my mother's blood. It was like I needed it and I had to have it.

"Jordyn control yourself!" My father told me telepathically, seeing how we were both in our wolf form.

"I can't dad. I have no control. It's like my body is controlling itself" I told him. I wasn't quite sure what was going on right now and why I couldn't control my own body.

It was scary for me, only because I myself was well aware in what I was doing, but the thing was..that I just couldn't control myself at all. It felt like something else inside of me was controlling this side of me - that I never knew about or had and that all it wanted was a taste of my mother's blood.

Before I can even make another move - my father saw it coming and tackled me to the floor, pinning me down.

He looked into my eyes "Try to control yourself" He told me, but no matter how much I try to take control - the other half of me was still overpowering.

I wasn't sure what was going on right now. But all I know is that I want control over my body again, cause who knows what I'm capable of in this form.

"Then I guess it leaves me no choice" My mother said as she looked at my father and then back at me.

Before whatever that was stopping me from controlling my own body was about to manage to get free from my father's grasp - my mother used one of her many powers on me.

"It's time for you to sleep" She put her hand on my forehead, as I felt drowsy, as my vision slowly started to get blurry until darkness finally took over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 2.4K 5
Casey is young. In her mid-twenties she is kind hearted and compassionate but also privileged. When Casey suffers a family tragedy she moves from N...
12.9K 420 29
*****GIRLXGIRL***** Lea feels a connection to wolves. One wolf in particular. The one wolf with grey eyes that could be found in the woods behind her...
399K 26.1K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
55K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...